Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? (36911 Views)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
It is enshrined in the Lands Use Act 1978, ignorant Nigerians in their wickedness have failed to implement it.

Who are the ignorant Nigerians? How many Nigerian tribes rear cow except Fulani. Direct your comments to them. Let them ranch their cattle and let peace reign.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by ABCthingx: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Komu1048:

In as much as I don't want to sound like a bigot, enough is enough to the Fulani excesses. You lot will sit down in lagos and be typing nonsense. Though I was born in Kogi, I have being to about 30 states in nails and I can tell you for free, that crime especially killing and taking over farms has being Fulani way of life from time immemorial. Around 1995 Fulani attacked my father in his farm, Kabba and took over his farm. But now it's now getting rampant, not everyone can be chicken away by funali. Why lazy lagosian like you are occupied by what bobrisky, Olamide and burnaboy are doing to themselves. Fulani are mobilising their people from all other countries to kill farmers, kidnap, rape and take over territories. While asslickers like you are too coward to admit it, the least you can do is appreciate them for stand for your lazy as$. No matter how stupid a Yoruba is he will never attack any innocent man just base on his tribe or region. They are conversant with their environment and will protect it. Haven't been to All the states in the Sw, SE, SS, NC, Some NE and NW, the hospitality Yorubas give to a stranger can not be accorded to any Yoruba in another region. So it's better to bleep yourself than ask yoruba to seek peace and be slaughtered by your Fulani master
sad Few years ago.. This Fulani attacked a village I've been to.
It was actually several gbagyi villages around that area.
They kill them and burnt their farms and disposed them.

And nothing was done about it instead the pained villagers who dared to defend themselves were arrested and lockedup by the army. One Nigeria sad

7 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by sapele914(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Firstpage:

Now I see you are a bloody Fulani terrorist hiding under a souther moniker. Do those Beninoise or Togolese go on killing spree like you Fulani? Buhari has less than 3 years left. We will see what becomes of you Fulani after his government.
Shut up are all indigenous people from Oyo State ritualist? How can someone be so daft to stereotype a whole tribe as terrorist? Bigot it is no different from going abroad & saying you are a Nigerian, & immediately they assume 419er?
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Which oyo is owned by Yorubas, Ritualistic backward state, the state needs help?

Mention any state owned by terrorist Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Daddysidhan: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Which oyo is owned by Yorubas, Ritualistic backward state, the state needs help?
Terrorist fulani idiot buhari tenure will soon end and we will revisit all fulanis atrocities.oloriburuku omo molla apayan

5 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by undet: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

You should thank them for this, how do you feel having a Fulani village in your land?
In the next 100 yrs they will say they are indigenous to Oyo

Just like they did Kwara State.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Reference:

So your police will just go around shooting and killing people because they are supposedly caught in one crime or the other.

Do you even understand that it is against international law and that even domestic repercussions could set this country ablaze.

Think hard, very hard about what is beginning to emerge.

The army just killed 50 bandits in zamfara. Did they prosecute them before killing them?

6 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by ABCthingx: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Just the way many people that claim Yoruba are from Republic du Benin, & Togo, migration is allowed, it is what makes America great.
Are you stupid or you're just forging it?

Don't you know that America is fighting day and night to stop illegal immigrations?

Why do you think they're building walls at the Mexican border?

4 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by sapele914(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Terrorist fulani idiot buhari tenure will soon end and we will revisit all fulanis atrocities.oloriburuku omo molla apayan
Why did you not shout blue murder when they endorsed Jonathan for President over Buhari in 2015?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/miyetti-allah-names-jonathan-as-life-patron-endorses-him-for-re-election/
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Lordbinsmar: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
THUMBS UP TO THE AMOTEKUN CORPS.

ALL Fulani HERDS MEN ARE CRIMINALS AND SHOULD BE DEATH WITH.

WE DON'T WANT Fulani KILLERS ON YORUBA SOIL.

4 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
When I hear people like you express yourself, I wonder if you were brought up by your parents?, If so they failed woefully, the sooner you can go & do NYSC the better, I am sorry for the future of Nigeria.

If you had a parent in the first place you won’t be supporting killer herdsmen. So the future of Nigeria is bright when Fulani go around the country killing innocent Nigerians? You are an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Lordbinsmar: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Crayfish09:
What most people don't understand is that most of the armed herdsmen are usually not even fulani. We have thousands of Fulani settlements all over the north and they have not been causing trouble. The killer jerders and bandits sometimes even raid those settlements and seize their cows. Obviously, attacking a settlement full of young and old Fulani men will not go unanswered by the Fulanis. I trust them.

Fulani SPOTED.

6 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ezini:

Is it impossible to ranch this cows, and save everyone of us the stress,
Innocent herdsmen are being killed in place of terrorists herdsmen,
Host villages are not safe even on their own soil
Farmer are killed and maimed on daily basis, thanks to killer herdsmen
Cant we adopt western method of cow rearing and enjoy peace

First, most of these cattle themselves belong to members of the host communities. They are the ones who call in Fulani herdsmen to herd their cattle. There have always been conciliatory procedures in place to compensate farmers for their damaged crops; involving traditional leaders and herders associations. The problem lately is that the news of 'killer herdsmen' has been hyped up needlessly. Any farmer whose crops have been damaged now instantly remembers all the hate speech he has been hearing and goes for his machete instead. The herdsman also invariable goes for his. This results in bad blood and reconciliation becomes impossible; at that point and forever after. But to now attribute all the kidnapping and terrorism to herdsmen is, I think, erroneous. Just because many of them are Fulani does not mean that they are herdsmen? Why would someone raking in millions from kidnapping want to follow cattle up and down in the bush for the meager payment of some milk and an occasional sick calf? Just because some people hide under student identities to deal in drugs, join cults or scam, should we now proscribe all university students as scammers and drug dealers? If I remember correctly, that was the whole justification behind the opposition to SARS, yet we all collectively engage in it.

Yes. Ranching would be the best option. Yet ranching requires a great deal of investment in land and infrastructure; and the elevated hatred for the herdsmen would not let any political appointee even propose such a scheme without being ridiculed. How do you want the ranches set up without land and fund allocations? By reciting magic words?

1 Like

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by sapele914(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Firstpage:

If you had a parent in the first place you won’t be supporting killer herdsmen. So the future of Nigeria is bright when Fulani go around the country killing innocent Nigerians? You are an idiot.
Criminal Fulanis are different from Herdsmen, you still eat cow meat to support them, take a 6 month ban on eating of cow meat in Western Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen will disappear, but cowards like you would rather die than not eat cow meat, weak minded lotus.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Shut up are all indigenous people from Oyo State ritualist? How can someone be so daft to stereotype a whole tribe as terrorist? Bigot it is no different from going abroad & saying you are a Nigerian, & immediately they assume 419er?

Empty brain. There are many Fulanis living in Oyo. You read one in the report say he has been living there for 45 years. Who killed him? Amotekun only killed bandits who shot at them. If you had a brain you would know Amotekun will never go about killing innocent Fulani like the report alleged. But a bigot like you will always support evil. I have never seen any Fulani man who is objective. When Fulanis were killing Benue villagers they had support from Fulanis even the ones in government. I always wonder why you devils are bloodthirsty. So it’s right to say there’s no innocent Fulani because you idiots will always support the killers.

8 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by sapele914(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Firstpage:

Hurry up & finish school so you can go & do NYSC to have the opportunity to mix with other ethnicities other than Yorubas.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Daddysidhan: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Shut up are all indigenous people from Oyo State ritualist? How can someone be so daft to stereotype a whole race as terrorist? Bigot it is no different from going abroad & saying you are a Nigerian, & immediately they assume 419er?
so fulani man now has the effrontery to talk where human being are talking Lols, your fulani tribesmen men are minority in Nigeria so if you guys conquer the hausas with fear that won't happen in Yoruba land. Ask your brothers what was done to them in ketu and mushin in Lagos Lols, keep thinking your fulani tribesmen have the Monopoly of violence

9 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by sapele914(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Daddysidhan:
so fulani man now has the effrontery to talk where human being are talking Lols, your fulani tribesmen men are minority in Nigeria so if you guys conquer the hausas with fear that won't happen in Yoruba land. Ask your brothers what was done to your brothers in ketu and mushin in Lagos Lols, keep thinking your fulani tribesmen have the Monopoly of violence
Bush man from ibadan do not speak for other Yorubas, enlightened Omo Oduduwas from Lagos & Ogun ie Tinubu & Fashola did not ask for your advocacy.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Criminal Fulanis are different from Herdsmen, you still eat cow meat to support them, take a 6 month ban on eating of cow meat in Western Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen will disappear, but cowards like you would rather die than not eat cow meat, weak minded lotus.

Fulanis always support the killers. I have read Fulanis comments on Facebook and Twitter and many Fulanis like yours on nairaland. You never condemn Fulanis killings. Even buhari defended Fulani killings.

I eat cow. And I bought the cow. Nobody ever gave me free cow meat. Rear your cow in the north and sell to us. Let us farm on our land in peace. Is that too much to ask? You bloody terrorist!

9 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Hurry up & finish school so you can go & do NYSC to have the opportunity to mix with other ethnicities other than Yorubas.

Lol. Look at this Ill educated dunce. I finished my NYSC 7 years ago in Mokwa, Niger state. Mixed with igbos and south southerners. I can never have anything to do with Hausa or Fulani. I don’t see you idiots as humans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Bush man from ibadan do not speak for other Yorubas, enlightened Omo Oduduwas from Lagos & Ogun ie Tinubu & Fashola did not ask for your advocacy.

This idiot thinks he can divide Yoruba. Tinubu is from osun while fashola is from Ekiti. You see why we are one.

5 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by ABCthingx: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You're a disgrace to Yoruba nation if you're a Yoruba man ! What nonsense are you spewing from your dirty mouth ? Are you stupid or something ? You just read in that report now that some aliens Bororo or whatever are already claiming to have villages in Yoruba land and what came to your warped mind was to heap blames on Amotekun !

You want us to fold our arms and allow those murderous savages called fulani to turn our land to another southern Kaduna or Jo's ? Look here man, it is not Amotekun's battle alone,it our battle - Yoruba battle and we are ready to do whatever it takes to defend our land against any invasion.

How do you define a criminal ? What do you call a man that hides in a forest with dangerous weapons with the intent of killing ,rapping ,kidnapping,land grabbing and other criminal intents ?

If you're not comfortable with what Amotekun is doing in our land,you can relocate to Borno or Sambisa. Trust me, we have not even started with the criminal fulanis in Yoruband.
Don't mind them. They dont like it when we do owambe with a lot of celebration and dancing.

Instead they want us to be doing mass burials everyday and be crying like babies.

We must let them know that we don't take such rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by GidiCars: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Amotekun should kill all those northerners, don't want to have anything to do with them. If it gets to full blown war, most YORUBA Youths would join the fight. Anything to bring down this stupid country is a good development.

2 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by CSTRR: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have gone through the thread , not once have I seen any post about reprisals.

Change the ''yoruba'' to igbo and you would see nonesense up and down.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by HeadShot: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:
Amotekun Oyo should thread with caution.
They're killing both innocent people and those destabilizing the state.

I'm beginning to feel they're using them.
APC
PDP
Oyo chiefs and some kings.

The three above are using the Oyo Amotekuns to destabilize the State.

Ajíṣebí ọ̀yọ́ lanri. angry

And this is a Yoruba Muslim....

Chai....

I pity Yoruba christains
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Firstpage: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

First, most of these cattle themselves belong to members of the host communities. They are the ones who call in Fulani herdsmen to herd their cattle. There have always been conciliatory procedures in place to compensate farmers for their damaged crops; involving traditional leaders and herders associations. The problem lately is that the news of 'killer herdsmen' has been hyped up needlessly. Any farmer whose crops have been damaged now instantly remembers all the hate speech he has been hearing and goes for his machete instead. The herdsman also invariable goes for his. This results in bad blood and reconciliation becomes impossible; at that point and forever after. But to now attribute all the kidnapping and terrorism to herdsmen is, I think, erroneous. Just because many of them are Fulani does not mean that they are herdsmen? Why would someone raking in millions from kidnapping want to follow cattle up and down in the bush for the meager payment of some milk and an occasional sick calf? Just because some people hide under student identities to deal in drugs, join cults or scam, should we now proscribe all university students as scammers and drug dealers? If I remember correctly, that was the whole justification behind the opposition to SARS, yet we all collectively engage in it.

Yes. Ranching would be the best option. Yet ranching requires a great deal of investment in land and infrastructure; and the elevated hatred for the herdsmen would not let any political appointee even propose such a scheme without being ridiculed. How do you want the ranches set up without land and fund allocations? By reciting magic words?

It’s a simple case. Let the National Assembly or state assemblies pass a law banning open grazing. Because open grazing and farming will always resort in conflicts. Besides our culture oppose open cow rearing. Let’s pass a law into that effect.

Cattle business is a huge business and anyone that wants to go into it must be ready to invest.

Kano state has banned alcohol and have been going about destroying people’s business. Let’s past anti open grazing law and kill any cow on sight. Let’s destroy their business also and let them go back to the north.

4 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by CSTRR: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
GidiCars:
Amotekun should kill all those northerners, don't want to have anything to do with them. If it gets to full blown war, most YORUBA Youths would join the fight. Anything to bring down this stupid country is a good development.
Oh really?

But igbos should be wary of reprisals?
You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:

You guys have turned this to ethnic stuff and it will make the government proscribed it earlier.

What will you say about Oyo chiefs inviting them to destabilize OKE ogun?
Huh?

Shut the Bleep up mehn ! Were you there when these so called Oyo chiefs were inviting them ? Oyo Chiefs invited them to come and kill,rape,maim and kidnap their people and forcefully grab their land as well ?

Any attempt to proscribe Amotekun at this stage will only lead to bigger crisis. So, you think fulani people will ever know peace anywhere in Yoruba land again ? Amotekun is not a lawless outfit; it was constitutionally created and has the backing of Yoruba people.

Government should proscribe Amotekun but not Hisbah and other useless ethnic militias in the north, right ? You guys must really think you're smart !

4 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by CSTRR: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where are those fulani/northern warlords on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Daddysidhan: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
God punish you & your whole family if you ate Fulani cow meat last year, intentionally or by mistake, God punish you if you ate Suya last year. No be only Argentine meat, pauper like you? Your guilty conscience is disturbing you. You should have asked the aboki to use imported malu meat for your own suya like whiz kid?
Oloriburuku omo Eran, it will never be well with any northern idiot that has ever made use of all the resources that comes out of southern Nigeria be it crude oil revenue or Sea Port. If your people ever do this including you may Boko Haram, bandits and terrorist upon terrorist/ all other abnormalities of this world keep befalling your people till eternity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Sunsets: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is a stupid question capable of inciting violence. This is worse than what Trump has been doing with Twitter. Sahara Reporters should be banned by the FG. Amotekun can kill anybody in self-defence. I do not support extra-judicial killing of any individual. If those killed are dangerous individuals, so be it. Attaching Fulani to that description is inciting violence. Press freedom is not a licence to stupidity.
Youngmaster0:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/10/did-amotekun-kill-7-kidnappers-or-innocent-fulani-herders-oyo-depends-who-you-ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.