Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK (35708 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by dalass(f): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
She should go get some anti-malaria drugs.

Na malaria dey worry am.

Really grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by searchng4love: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:
What ward is she at darent valley, make i send her flowers......... cheesy
You're denying me a chunky knipple
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by airsaylongcome: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
sob8084:
COVID-19 is real. Wearing a mask is essential to preventing the spread, avoiding large gatherings, and keeping a safe distance. In addition to this, you can also boost your body's immunity. Garlic is reported to be a good source of this..

Garlic with lemon and Ginger blended and boiled. Then drink. It's awful to taste but it does help. Twice daily steam inhalation also does a whole lot of good.

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Lexusgs430: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:

You're denying me a chunky knipple

E full everywhere nah....... Just find ur own chunky......... cool
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Get well soon
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by wisdomclay(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Golan007:
Pastor Chris says it is 5G.
Ehen what is your point?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Golan007: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
wisdomclay:

Ehen what is your point?

That is is 5G.

Abi no be 5G?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by vickydevoka(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Calabar people n beauty be like 5 n 6
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Still has time for social media. Smh
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by hush15: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Victoria Inyama has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently hospitalized, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who resides in the UK shared the news on her Instagram page. She posted a video from her hospital bed as well as her test result. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2C9KogrwI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4gtRW_4Ofs

she shouldn't die o. this fyne girl go come go like that? mba, never. Oya get up, pack you bags n go home. i speak healin into your life. you wey i still dey hope i go still hug one day
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Hotbutt(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
It is well
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yhurmiee23:
New covid ambassador

You want to be next?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by davidtemi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:
People are foolish and ready to make videos of themselves at dying point just to seek attention online.
I no blame them, I blame people that give dem d attention dey asked for. after all I, my wife and son have just being tested positive and it's not news

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by SocialJustice: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fine girl with big breast.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Cantonese: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Antoeni:
She Was a corporate Nollywood Prostitution in Her days

Even simple English you unashamedly could not write!
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by 6digitscomrade: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Victoria Inyama has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently hospitalized, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who resides in the UK shared the news on her Instagram page. She posted a video from her hospital bed as well as her test result. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2C9KogrwI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4gtRW_4Ofs
rubbish !
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Seyzcham91(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
No be Only UK based
Na Sambisa Based Nollywood Actress

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by ofiko123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wishing her quick and safe recovery..
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by searchng4love: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

E full everywhere nah....... Just find ur own chunky......... cool
Mimxxy
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Femeto: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
That pregnant girl go dey happy any how now. Get well soon.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Dollanaira: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Omezif(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
covid-19 Is not ebola, any infection disease that emanated from white land last more than as expected.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulolee:
still see no sense behind the act of making a video on a sick bed just because you want to trend or looking for online pity..
a tweet or ur pics on a sick bed can pass the right info to those doubting covid or even a positive test results is enough to convince them..
with the way things are going, someone may jus wakeup and start recording his way to a ghastly accident and lose his life just to pass a message to those that do wonder how people lose their lives by accident...

There was this guy in Russia or so, not too sure of d country now, who died doing live stream on YouTube. He was on a train track with his wife doing live stream & didn't notice a train coming......

u can complete d story
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Naijaarchive(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
davodyguy:
This second wave seem to be affecting under 50 people more.

The first wave was for the elders and it seems this second wave is for the youths that are carefree

Same thing am thinking... This second wave is showing symptoms in youth unlike the 1st wave
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Bigsunny01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
My crush dat year, still crushing on her tho
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by femi4: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Penguin.... according to Etinosa
Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Kalusam(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulolee:
still see no sense behind the act of making a video on a sick bed just because you want to trend or looking for online pity..
a tweet or ur pics on a sick bed can pass the right info to those doubting covid or even a positive test results is enough to convince them..
with the way things are going, someone may jus wakeup and start recording his way to a ghastly accident and lose his life just to pass a message to those that do wonder how people lose their lives by accident...

You have a point, however the poster of the video knows best why they posted it. Many Nigerians still think Covid19 is a scam, at least she has clearrd some doubts...even if it was just 100 people its sufficient. Covid is real, though not a death sentence if you rest and attack it by loading your immune with green teas, garlic anf vitamin D supplements. However, recovery can take between 3-5 weeks! I have been there and I tell anyome reading this, its not a funny sickness its worse than Malaria/Thypoid, its a combination of the two and pnemonia with cough and cattarh.

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by iamL(f): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Antoeni:
She Was a corporate Nollywood Prostitution in Her days

And you were are corporate love-vendor then.

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by HBB1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Garlic with lemon and Ginger blended and boiled. Then drink. It's awful to taste but it does help. Twice daily steam inhalation also does a whole lot of good.

Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by Dreamliner787(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
She dey u.k and u say mke she no catch corona.. abeg mke she just remain there

Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service In Lovely Outfit