Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,442 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana (37254 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana by Eaglesence: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
ashacot:
Toyin Lawan 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana

Popular fashionista and Hairstylist Tiannah son Narrates what happened between Davido and Burna Boy in Ghana. According to the little lads, he said he got the story from his sources on twitter hence they are accurate. He said it was Davido that drew the first blood when he punched one of Burna Boy guy's... He however told the mum to put off the camera so Davido and Burna Boy will not see him cheesy
Tiana shared the hilarious video on her Instagram handle with the caption.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ1gKyFgc0Y/?igshid=15yyag8sefsi1

Sweet boy like kilode! But he don dey do over sabi o.

Goan focus on your books and the bible boy! E seize fon ye o
Re: Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana by MajohBankz: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

And you think se e dey ok for dat small boy to wear earings?

so if you born pikin you mah go carry earing put for your son ear ba?
Him fine is a fact
His earrings is my observation
Re: Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana by RPG2020(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Most people for this comments when them dey the little boy age all they know is how to ride tyre
Re: Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana by andyanders: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
His mother think say she is doing good for her son over a sensitive issue like this? She is just destroying the boy. Is Davido/Bonna his mates?
Re: Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana by Aksnoopy: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
So lordtriggs sold his sperm to this woman and then disappeared. grin grin

Olosho please bring back lordtriggs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.