Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan (51636 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
brother did you know in core North Hausa don't know Yoruba They call Yoruba man Igbo , if wahala start they kill Yoruba too. a Yoruba Muslims man can't toast all those Hausa girls because of fear. all Southerners need to join hand and fight for resource control

Yes. That is the truth.

If we want the change, we must first join forces to pressure our leaders in southern Nigeria to embrace resource control of forget elections.

We must pressure them to table true federalism or regional based of government. If we get our political leaders pressured, then, they can begin to work on it. If we keep relaxing and running away like most youths from Southern Nigeria do now, we will have no homeland for our kids in the future. We are all cowards in Southern Nigeria and we are all betrayals. The way the South East fought should have been properly worked by all southern regions. But no, we betrayed one another. Today, a tiny ethnic group, the fulanis lead us and milk us.

In terms of natural resources, southern Nigeria has more. In terms of human resources, southern Nigeria has more. In fact, we are practically slaves to the fulanis.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

na your mama be motherfucker....omo ofo....did i include rivers in my post? Whats in uyo? Kaduna and kano are economically viable than your useless uyo.....olofo somebody....na ogun go kill you before 7days
get lost mofo
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, go to Kano, yauri in kebbi, potiskum and u will find us there.

but wait, what do u think can bring us out of our enclaves sef, we love southwest and we reeks southwest, everything we need to succeed is in our region .

southwest is blessed, every other regions are following us in everything, we re educated, civilised and liberal, politically we re sound, security wise we re still cool, we re resourceful so why do we leave our enclaves
ok no problem , I hardly see them here in Gusau
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ArcFresky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Had the opportunity of relating with a local Nigerian Engineer serving as a consultant to Nigeria...

His words...

The chinese are terrible, the quality of their construction is poor. They intentionally reduce the quality of their concrete and tried to influence his report with #100, 000.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, it's just that Lagos is the face of Nigeria and it's located in southwest that is why Lagos is taking the glory alone.

Go to Ibadan and the other cities I mentioned U will enjoy them more than Lagos I swear down.

Me am from the southwest but I can't live in Lagos, I would rather live in Ibadan or Oshogbo

most especially Ibadan, I too like that city
Alright brother thanks for info I really appreciate I never knew Oshogbo is a nice place one of my friend is there
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ThatCEO: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Normal...as usual....
Nothing special about the train station

Same old dog shit

Which station was built in d past that now made this one old?

U shd travel out of your village sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Princedapace:

Yes. That is the truth.

If we want the change, we must first join forces to pressure our leaders in southern Nigeria to embrace resource control of forget elections.

We must pressure them to table true federalism or regional based of government. If we get our political leaders pressured, then, they can begin to work on it. If we keep relaxing and running away like most youths from Southern Nigeria do now, we will have no homeland for our kids in the future. We are all cowards in Southern Nigeria and we are all betrayals. The way the South East fought should have been properly worked by all southern regions. But no, we betrayed one another. Today, a tiny ethnic group, the fulanis lead us and milk us.

In terms of natural resources, southern Nigeria has more. In terms of human resources, southern Nigeria has more. In fact, we are practically slaves to the fulanis.
True talk brother we Southerners are all Coward and betrayal ,the Northerners claim they own Nigeria they sing and Carry one Nigeria for head. Here in Gusau is desert no investors you hardly see Bank and Mtn Mast, no Mr Biggs Mr fans all investors are running away. if Nigeria divide today the North will be very poor. na from June we dey see rain for here the North is hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Tekrify(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Benue my ass angry angry
blazesam:
When Wil they build one in Benue the so called giant of middle belt?
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Tekrify(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
The colonial masters built most of the old rails
Miracle1991:
military era build 3rd mainland bridge, created 36 states, build the federal capital, build maiduguri to Lagos express roads, build the former railway system, and many other things.
Tell me what the politicians do.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by CoolAmbience(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
Every Federal government projects is in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Kano. we in South South are we not Nigerians government should bring Rail to our region because Yoruba people hardly travel.

we travel alot and we own the resources and yet no rail

Says a novice....

Your people travel a lot, yet know so little about goings on.

Go and find out the itinerary of the Itakpe-Warri Railway....

What about the N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge Project?

Mtchewww.... You own which resources? The same one your looting governors and leaders get 13% derivation on for decades, with nothing to show.

Which projects una son wey be former president for 6 years execute for Nigeria?

Make we hear word abeg!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
True talk brother we Southerners are all Coward and betrayal ,the Northerners claim they own Nigeria they sing and Carry one Nigeria for head. Here in Gusau is desert no investors you hardly see Bank and Mtn Mast, no Mr Biggs Mr fans all investors are running away. if Nigeria divide today the North will be very poor. na from June we dey see rain for here the North is hell fire

Surely na, North is milking from Southern Nigeria. Shame to us all from the south who fight our selves every day and glorify fulanis. Shame
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Says a novice....

Mtchewww.... You own which resources? The same one your looting governors and leaders get 13% derivation on for decades, with nothing to show.

Make we hear word abeg!

get lost Fulani terrorist spotted

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Tekrify(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where in the north do u enjoy 24\7 light
ggood:
That's true my brother the Northerners are cheating us Southerners, did you know that here in the North I enjoy 24hrs power supply , I use to wonder how come we don't have light in the South

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Princedapace:

Surely na, North is milking from Southern Nigeria. Shame to us all from the south who fight our selves every day and glorify fulanis. Shame
the most annoying part Is that the North have so many tribes than the South I don't know how them take unit to fight against the South. we Southerners in core North we like ourselves and we are United but the problem is those one back home
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ggood: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tekrify:
Where in the north do u enjoy 24\7 light
Gusau
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by xcelentattitude(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Finally, something new in oyo state... Too many ancient stuffs.
God bless GSM.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by brio1408: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
tyup:
Imagine a trenched built city like Ibadan with nothing good to show for having an unimaginable rise in Security challenges. and with the muddy topography I'm seeing up here it wants to look like Ibadan is bout taking over from the SE sad

Why would Sokoto bound commuters be attacked in IB? what naturally can't happen here. pukes angry
Stop displaying your stupidity. In all ramifications, Ibadan is far better than your state of origin. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Thazard(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Two decades project...op this photo shoot did some seriously disservice to that train station ...why is it looking like a train station in the 1980s cowboy movies.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/tfk_gawat/status/1348179570319646721?s=19

This is rubbish. Rubbish. Seun of Nairaland and seunmsg and other politicians on nairaland, all of you can see the robbery of our Commonwealth using Chinese as fronts.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
the most annoying part Is that the North have so many tribes than the South I don't know how them take unit to fight against the South. we Southerners in core North we like ourselves and we are United but the problem is those one back home

It is the political leaders in the south. No sense at all
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by olumide4christ: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
Who is constructing rail is IT NDDC or FG

NDDC is a creation of the FG to develop the Niger Delta, thus if the NDDC thinks it necessary to construct rail in the Niger Delta when they are yet to restart and complete the thousands of abandoned projects scattered all over the region, then they can start constructing the rail lines with the billions of Naira already allotted to the Commission for the development of the region.

Jesus Christ said in the Bible (Luke 12:48) that "to whom much is given, much is expected." No reasonable person or government will give billions and trillions of Naira to the NDDC to construct rail lines in the Niger Delta when they have thousands of uncompleted & abandoned projects amounting to trillions of Naira, scattered across the region due to their selfish and corrupt activities with phony contractors and vendors. So much money allotted to develop a region that has gone down the drain into private pockets.

SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by olumide4christ: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Says a novice....

Make we hear word abeg!

Please tell him ooo...awon "our oyel people"!

My mother is from the South South, Edo state to be precise, but I as a sincere person must call a spade a spade...the people of the Niger Delta are the enemies of the Niger Delta, end of story!

How much did the leaders of the United Arab Emirates use to start the development of Dubai and Abu Dhabi? They had a vision!
How many trillions of Naira have the NDDC & the Niger Delta governors received in 20 years, that they couldn't develop the Niger Delta? Large proportion of the money was embezzled, the leaders have no vision, except for Akwa-Ibom state where we see the government investing in industries, airline, local production, etc... that is what visionary leaders do.
Except Akwa-Ibom state, all other Niger Delta governors and the successive NDDC management have been visionless!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Golan007: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
raphy:
Just one month the train will be out of service. Welder Wil take all the iron rods.
The rail way will turn to shit rail.like before that one wey de papa.

And you would be happy.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Coinbased: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ofiko123(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice one..
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Spectaclesawe25: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pics from inside the train.
Dope!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by COMPAQ(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
Every Federal government projects is in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Kano. we in South South are we not Nigerians government should bring Rail to our region because Yoruba people hardly travel.

Train is less about human travel and more about cargo freighting. Rail lines dedicated to passenger traffic barely break even globally. Freight is what can sustain a rail line and make it profitable.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by COMPAQ(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
olumide4christ:

Please tell him ooo...awon "our oyel people"!

My mother is from the South South, Edo state to be precise, but I as a sincere person must call a spade a spade...the people of the Niger Delta are the enemies of the Niger Delta, end of story!

How much did the leaders of the United Arab Emirates use to start the development of Dubai and Abu Dhabi? They had a vision!
How many trillions of Naira have the NDDC & the Niger Delta governors received in 20 years, that they couldn't develop the Niger Delta? Large proportion of the money was embezzled, the leaders have no vision, except for Akwa-Ibom state where we see the government investing in industries, airline, local production, etc... that is what visionary leaders do.
Except Akwa-Ibom state, all other Niger Delta governors and the successive NDDC management have been visionless!

Well said. The people of the South South and South East should take a good hard look at their governors for a change. The only city in Rivers State is PH, yet with all the money Rivers state gets, hard to see where it goes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by golddare: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
military era build 3rd mainland bridge, created 36 states, build the federal capital, build maiduguri to Lagos express roads, build the former railway system, and many other things.
Tell me what the politicians do.

1. States creation was the genesis of naija problem.

2. Regional systems was cancelled for the purpose of greed and besides we are not running a true federation.

3. You mentioned Roads, bridges..... Did you see what Awolowo, Zik and A Bello did in short times compared to over almost 30yrs of military rule?.

4. You have no idea of the kind of money that was made and stolen during military rule but at least repatriated Abacha loots is an eye opener.

4. Note that I am not defending former and present politicians. My point was that if things was left with the way developments was going in various regions immediately after independence we probably won't be celebrating trains system now.
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by Geekop: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good one...
Re: Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:

There's no sense in this comment of yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.