Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Politics Of Homosexuality In First & Third Countries:My Personal Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Homosexuality In First & Third Countries:My Personal Experience (248 Views)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Of Homosexuality In First & Third Countries:My Personal Experience by Odingo1: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Advanced countries including EU, US, UK, Canada and Australia have all legalized homosexuality base on scientific evidence.

Based on my experience homosexuality appear to be hereditary in some men. Homosexuality is forbidden in Bible and Koran however some men that decide to be homosexual especially the men that behave like female appear to have inherited it. Based on my personal experience as someone that pass through boarding school and also thought for some years in a school that have large number of boys and girls. Some boys use to have big butt and behave like girls at young age and even have a smooth voice while some female behave like male and have deep voice, they are aggressive and bullies and later become lesbians while the young boys that behave like females normally don’t know anything about sex at that age of about 12-16 years, then because they behave like and talk like girls, the senior boys will be attracted to them and start having sex with them through the anus and they become gays.

However I see homosexuality as unholy act.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Crisis Deepens Ahead Of Local Govt Poll / Kalu Mourns Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Huge Loss To Abia And Nigeria / Bello Inciting Nigerians Against Buhari Apc Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.