Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? (298 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by ambimo(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
I have always believed that one of the ways God lifts people and nations is by making them problem solvers or rather solutions to problem. Successful men, companies and nations are not those who solve all the problems, but they, for sure, solve problems.
Chinua Achebe in his masterpiece "The trouble with Nigeria", was able to identify the reasons for the backwardness of the most populous nation on earth and he gave his recommendations. My headache is that no solution has been proffered to even ONE of the problems he identified. Not one! The problems of Nigeria have only compounded over the years. If you as an individual can have the solution to just one problem bedevilling this nation, you will be recognized. Now I ask my friends, what in your opinions are the problems of Nigeria and recommendations?
No foul words please.
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by bmdonthemix1: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
buhari
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2021
Everything is wrong with Nigeria including the citizens
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2021
The Nigerian CONSTITUTION

TOO MUCH POWERS TO THE LEADERS

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by IKWUADA(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Because we speak different languages
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by IKWUADA(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2021
@sundrus
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by yanabasee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
This debate should make frontpage....

The problem is massive....

First, we need to create a data base that will help us manage many areas of our economy and as well security.....

We need to change our education system and stop writing paper projects and begin to practice or experiment on our projects....

Then, we need to put laws that will protect every employee out there...To own a company and to employ anyone, you should make them pensionable... Whether as a private or public pensioners....

Reduce tax and create system that all tax will be channeled to... All states should have state-banks..

And or, restructure the country...Or sell the country to China....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Yobabad: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
One thing, is only just one thing, Muhammad
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Lavisha(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
1. Too many citizens. 2. Abokki 3. Islam.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Chipink(f): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
yanabasee:
This debate should make frontpage....

The problem is massive....

First, we need to create a data base that will help us manage many areas of our economy and as well security.....

We need to change our education system and stop writing paper projects and begin to practice or experiment on our projects....

Then, we need to put laws that will protect every employee out there...To own a company and to employ anyone, you should make them pensionable... Whether as a private or public pensioners....

Reduce tax and create system that all tax will be channeled to... All states should have state-banks..

And or, restructure the country...Or sell the country to China....

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by cpu2006(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Political leaders is our main problem
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by edoairways: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
The main problem of Nigeria is greed
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by Kamanuozuzu: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dual constitution - common and sharia laws.
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by tunapawizzy: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by harmargedon: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
it's name.
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by BafanaBafana: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nigerians.
90% of Nigerians are criminal minded
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by cocolacec(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
ambimo:
I have always believed that one of the ways God lifts people and nations is by making them problem solvers or rather solutions to problem. Successful men, companies and nations are not those who solve all the problems, but they, for sure, solve problems.
Chinua Achebe in his masterpiece "The trouble with Nigeria", was able to identify the reasons for the backwardness of the most populous nation on earth and he gave his recommendations. My headache is that no solution has been proffered to even ONE of the problems he identified. Not one! The problems of Nigeria have only compounded over the years. If you as an individual can have the solution to just one problem bedevilling this nation, you will be recognized. Now I ask my friends, what in your opinions are the problems of Nigeria and recommendations?
No foul words please.

Nigeria needs to go on massive industrialization to curb unemployment.Good health facilities and infrastructure should be the goal and every other thing will fall in place bit by bit.
All educated and unlettered Nigerians must have a skill by the side and be able to create something with their hands.

All religious centres should be closed for 5 years to reorientate the brainwash masses that manna dont fall from heaven or waiting for unmerited favour.You sow what you reap.
Corruption is not our problem ,developed nations are also corrupt even almighty America in every nation on earth.
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by cocolacec(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nigerians.
90% of Nigerians are criminal minded

Nigerians become Narcissists as a result of prolonged hardship and poverty.
Re: In Your Opinions, What Are The Problems Of Nigeria? by ambimo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please as we identify the problems, can we also give recommendations? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Court Stops Prosecution Of Davido, Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Others / The Proclamation : Dispute Against Nigerian Constitution. / Atiku Attacks FG Over Shutdown Of Online Publication Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.