Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja (27856 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Nigeria Postal Service Headquarters / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Enudapan: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nah eh
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Childrentablets(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Decolonel(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Another way to chop public money
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by bluefilm: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
That must be a COVID fire.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin This is Nigeria..
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Lilpen3758: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Money isn't kept in office nowadays and no matter how much fire raze account department the documents are intact in computer and if the officer in charge claim otherwise then auditors will charge him for violating ethics of work.
Era of setting fire to destroy documents is over.
You deh talk as if no be naija u dey

5 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Seriously speaking. .if you have mind for crime in this country. .u wil cash out big. OLUWA, Help us too to make it big in legit way
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by KIDfurniture(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
And who told u our old fools use computer to store records ? They use the manual ways in every offices cos of the old fools that occupy the top positions. Major fraud occured now they have covered it. Nothing will be said about it.. monies is gone forever.

Coronabirus:
Money isn't kept in office nowadays and no matter how much fire raze account department the documents are intact in computer and if the officer in charge claim otherwise then auditors will charge him for violating ethics of work.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by ayenale1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Snake yaf swallo money and fire yaf burn am, case close....
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by sammy7410(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
u don mean it

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:

Are you talking about sensible countries or my own very Nigeria where snake and monkeys even cockroaches swallows money and go scot free?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Teeisaac(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmm. Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by kayusely70(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Must be linked to the passport suspensions.
I Agree With U It Could Be So!
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by 2shure: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by elisho: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
good news but why not NIN Office e for go well
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by LordOfTheGame: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Has anybody noticed the rate and number fire incidents in this buhari's corrupt regime and compare it to what we had in the past? Is anyone still in doubt that buhari and his northern co-criminals have set a new, unprecedented and unbeatable record of looting, stealing, destruction, division and incompetence? Shame on tinubu, amechi, okorocha and all other southern efulefus who thought buhari was going to hand over Nigeria to them. Buhari is on a mission to loot as much as possible to divert to the North in readiness for the inevitable collapse of the shithole country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Waiting for aso rock clinic to be razed down after reports have it that billions of naira have been budgeted for equipment.

This country sef
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by realstars: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrangee.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Horbar1: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
May be money is missing..

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices. Check my signature.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by cpu2006(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Era of setting fire to destroy documents is over? I disagree with you on that. Rate of corruption in Nigeria is increasing everyday, Even Nigeria Government is encouraging & romancing corruption shocked
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by holluwizzy: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are a true Nigerian. grin

Azmanaty:
I can bet the left breast of my girlfriend that the fire razed the accounts section of that building. Thieves and idiots trying to cover up their tracks after looting their office
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
I can bet the left breast of my girlfriend that the fire razed the accounts section of that building. Thieves and idiots trying to cover up their tracks after looting their office

Question one why is the accounting section of Nigerian ministries so inflammable
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:

Story, this is Nigeria bro.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Isokoson1: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
K
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by danono: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
They have started again. This is what the parasites did toward the end of President Shagari’s era- They set the NET building at Marina ablaze,the Education HQ, then at Moloney street Lagos, Defense Hq by TBS Lagos just to mention but a few. Just watch out for any office headed by this same set of retrogressive elements.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Must be linked to the passport suspensions.
Since when?
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Galaticos444: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
why ar u using ur gf left breast to swear,ar u a ritualist?pls next time swear with ur manhood
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by We4all: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
The level of fraud and corruption perpetrated by Immigration and Customs officers is appalling. I still can't get over the fact that some stupid Immigration officers billed me 65K for passport renewal. This is something that officially costs less than 35K.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Has anybody noticed the rate and number fire incidents in this buhari's corrupt regime and compare it to what we had in the past? Is anyone still in doubt that buhari and his northern co-criminals have set a new, unprecedented and unbeatable record of looting, stealing, destruction, division and incompetence? Shame on tinubu, amechi, okorocha and all other southern efulefus who thought buhari was going to hand over Nigeria to them. Buhari is on a mission to loot as much as possible to divert to the North in readiness for the inevitable collapse of the shithole country called Nigeria.

I like people with observation and memory,clap for yourself.
It is like in the last 4-5 years since this office burning dey sup.
One time it was the Office of the Auditor General abi na Account Department for Accountant General Office,my brother the stories yakpa.
They are like burning the Exhibits,to discard evidence. May be?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Seyzcham91(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin
Azmanaty:
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by alphaRego01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na dem o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.