Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja (27859 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Nigeria Postal Service Headquarters / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Albertone(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just wait and see.They will soon say milions were burnt...Embezzlement at its peak.
Just look at my signature.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Spidermon: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anybody wey wan do Nigerian passport now, close eyes do the 10 years booklet.

E get why
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Albertone(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Spidermon:
Anybody wey wan do Nigerian passport now, close eyes do the 10 years booklet.

E get why

Carrying that about for good 10years??
You will see how tattered some people's own will be.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Dollanaira: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
I can bet the left breast of my girlfriend that the fire razed the accounts section of that building. Thieves and idiots trying to cover up their tracks after looting their office

You bet the breast of another person's child...
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by slap1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
People do anything in this country and get away with it...

It is so sad.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by airsaylongcome: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:
They are actually planning to loot.

Planning? That was months ago. They are in execution mode now
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
I can bet the left breast of my girlfriend that the fire razed the accounts section of that building. Thieves and idiots trying to cover up their tracks after looting their office
Breast wey be like my grandma own? Abeg use your blokos swear and the poor girl's breasts alone. That's if you even have a girlfriend
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by batstan(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
It doesn't work that way again.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Spidermon: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Albertone:

Carrying that about for good 10years??
You will see how tattered some people's own will be.

Nigeria changes policy like the weather.
It's better to do it down and keep and not need it than to need it and it falls to when Nigeria starts acting up.

My own opinion tho'
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Albertone(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Spidermon:

Nigeria changes policy like the weather.
It's better to do it down and keep and not need it than to need it and it falls to when Nigeria starts acting up.

My own opinion tho'

Hmm i see it from your perspective?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Malawian(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Person don cash out.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:
you can bet your right nipple that the would claim it was due to electrical malfunction but that no important document was lost
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Lenient001: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
(In Wizkid's voice) if you dance e oje loje
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by SirLakes: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
KIDfurniture:
And who told u our old fools use computer to store records ? They use the manual ways in every offices cos of the old fools that occupy the top positions. Major fraud occured now they have covered it. Nothing will be said about it.. monies is gone forever.

It's not even the fault of people who work there, they are not provided with such facilities, they'll gladly upgrade themselves if they have such facilities to work with.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by banmee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
ignis:
On a Sunday ?

Is there a specific day for anything to burn?

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Money isn't kept in office nowadays and no matter how much fire raze account department the documents are intact in computer and if the officer in charge claim otherwise then auditors will charge him for violating ethics of work.
Era of setting fire to destroy documents is over.
Fire no dey burn computer? Which Federal or State ministry and agencies has cloud storage system?
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Nyanabo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oin ���� We all know it aimed at destroying evidenceband implicating substance.

Now the question is What did they destroy ? ��
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Trustedpro: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
They should jail all the security men and arrest all those incharge of accounts and contracts including electrical engineering team. This country is a huge joke.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Azmanaty:

I want the right one!
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by chrismex(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Question one why is the accounting section of Nigerian ministries so inflammable

It is inflammable because of the high temperature of corruption in the room,

This high temperature there by heat up the, high sensitive account document.

This account document are highly flammable to Corruption and fraud.

As a result of this the account section ignite into huge flame.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Faizzy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
oooh I see,naso nearly jam our motor this morning say Dem want go quench fire.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by ignis: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
banmee:

Is there a specific day for anything to burn?

Sunday is a non working day so the cause of the fire could not be unconnected to a deliberate act.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by IAMPEDRO: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Money isn't kept in office nowadays and no matter how much fire raze account department the documents are intact in computer and if the officer in charge claim otherwise then auditors will charge him for violating ethics of work.
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by emmyN(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coronabirus:

You think so? You will be surprised at how analog offices in Nigeria are still being run.
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yeye people,the way they frustrate people from entering that their office you will think they are beyond a fire outbreak undecided

Dont take phone calls here
You must go out through here
You must this ,you must that undecided

I will be there again tomorrow ,I just hope they have not burnt the documents I gave them for ceprac processing. angry

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by harmargedon: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
what are they trying to cover up again. undecided
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by John4B: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
I perceived looting
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by banmee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
ignis:

Sunday is a non working day so the cause of the fire could not be unconnected to a deliberate act.

How about faulty electrical systems?
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by ignis: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
banmee:

How about faulty electrical systems?

Is electrical system supposed to be switched on, on Sunday ?
Re: Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja by banmee(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
ignis:

Is electrical system supposed to be switched on, on Sunday ?

It does not have to be switched on for you to have an electrical malfunction. It could have been dormant. I know Nigerians love conspiracy theories but the fire could have been caused by a number of things. Plus, in this day and age, who burns down an office because they are trying to destroy files. A GOVERNMENT OFFICE for that matter. Ever heard of cloud files? Then again, we are talking about Nigeria. They still live in the stone age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.