Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Hypocrites Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites Nigerians (274 Views)

COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. / Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice / Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites Nigerians by Cashsteady(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
The headlines everywhere is amotekun killed fulani hersdsmen.. Is Oyo state fulani land? if they don't like the killings then they should go back to their terrorist region we making it to clear to them we don't want them again in our land..
What baffles me the most is that the east have done worse to this terrorist but no one is talking about it I fucking hate this country!!!! hypocrites everywhere
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by ItsTutsi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
lol.. keep killing them, but u should remember there are Yoruba in the north too
Cashsteady:
The headlines everywhere is amotekun killed fulani hersdsmen.. Is Oyo state fulani land? if they don't like the killings then they should go back to their terrorist region we making it to clear to them we don't want them again in our land..
What baffles me the most is that the east have done worse to this terrorist but no one is talking about it I fucking hate this country!!!! hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by Cashsteady(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol.. keep killing them, but u should remember there are Yoruba in the north too

what's the population of Yorubas in the North compared to those terrorist in the west? why would any sane Yoruba leave is peaceful region to relocate to one war zone make una keep decieving urself the Yorubas in North no fee reach on thousands kwara, Abuja and koji should be exempted
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by ja2ken(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
There was relative peace until the warlord( who thinks his tribe n religion are more important) became president ..
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by ItsTutsi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
lol grin cheesy cheesy grin

leave ur comfort zone and explore, you will not!!!

I'm tempted to write in order to educate you but feeling too lazy and not in the mood... just ask the elders around you to educate u more

note: not all fulani are terrorist, just like not all Yoruba are skull miners.. vast majority are doing their legit business

I'm not asking u to stop killing them.. but when they have their backs against the wall, they wouldn't have any choice but to retaliate... and this is how it exactly started in zamfara
Cashsteady:

what's the population of Yorubas then the North compared to those terrorist in the west? why would any sane Yoruba leave is peaceful region to relocate to one war zone make una keep decieving urself the Yorubas in North no fee reach on thousands kwara, Abuja and koji should be exempted
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by Kapeter(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Yinmu. We resemble Igbo for your eye dat you can threaten with yoruba in the north. Nonsense. We dey wait them.
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by ItsTutsi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
lol. leave all these chest-beating and propaganda and reclaim kwarra state first!! not attacking innocent and unsuspecting people on a hit and run format
Kapeter:
Yinmu. We resemble Igbo for your eye dat you can threaten with yoruba in the north. Nonsense. We dey wait them.
Re: Hypocrites Nigerians by SmartPolician: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

Can you guys ever make a point without involving the east?

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Trails Introduction Of E-ticketing At Idu Rail Station / Esp Cash Transfer Scheme: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In Next / Gas Explosion In Agbor: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Visits Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.