Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos (41280 Views)

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Wilson500: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Uyo is a peaceful developing city with good roads. I really love the city but Mr poster i don't think that ibom plaza is a tourist site because that place is filled with hoodlums especially at night
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Hushbebe: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2021
GayPontiff:
This kind overhype
Is this the government's way of looking for investors?
Tell udom his media team is wack.

Almost everyday akwa ibom dey news.
Same elibrary wey dem no fit maintain?

This overhype will lead to influx o and no be like say the place na place to do biz. Na place to flex money o.

No normal person can go and sit out at plaza o!
I dare OP to go and sit out there with his family. It's now a place for touts and buying and selling.
Stop misleading people.
That's not a tourist attraction anymore.

Not a single attraction in Udo udoma park where dey use for Christmas village. Fear God.
Only thing there is the library wey no dey open to d public and should be making us money and no historical art works exhibited there.

Even akpabio hospital no be place to go to. Unless u wan spend money and no cure. See as d place be like mortuary....because they can't look for able hands to run the place but instead are paying foreigners who r barely even there.

This kind hype go run d state down o. Every body go come there think say something dey happen.
Aside ibeno we got nothing else.

Ibom tropicana wey dem rebuild, we all know that more than half of that mall won't be taken even in three years cos akwa ibom na glorified state wey nothing dey happen. Even market square will be regretting after a while!
Unlike ph here where dem go grab all d shops before dey build finish.

If u get money to invest u can come but don't believe the lies that we got tourist attractions centres mbok.

There na to flex money o!
Work no dey o!!!!

I be ikono pikin and thats my place , but quit the lies!

Una go quote me tire.
Pictures wey dem tag 2013! Show us 2021 photos of these places.

Tell op to put recent photos of what plaza looks like to know if I am lying.

Looool.
Make people no park bag think say na greenland o.
Nothing dey happen.
The people only look forward to election period that's when d whole akwa ibom will become alive come dey collect 500naira per person per rally, a whole day just to be praising their candidates.
Me self dey shame for my people!

Aside akwa ibom being neat and well planned nothing dey happen there o

You spoke truth. The Plaza being a place for tourism is pure lies. The hospital is unnecessary expensive and nothing worth touring. I wonder why Op will go about spewing lies. Fear God Op.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2021
GayPontiff:

Still talking in d rubbish.

Show us pictures quite recent guy.
Even if he is diversifying does it mean the structures akpabio built should not be maintained?

If he is not maintaining Akpabios legacy that is bad
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 5:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Cashsteady:

bro what are u telling me? Lagos is a very small city with population of over 21million people. no matter the amount recycling plants and refuse collector they have it can never be clean.. you think 21m people squeezed in a small city is a joke? let akwa ibom have that population and let see if it's still going to be as clean as it is.. note most Indian cities don't even have half of Lagos population
Thanks for acknowledging that Akwa Ibom is clean
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ruke1989: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2021
This tells much how the economic, administrative and tourism capital of Nigeria was the south south before it was hijacked by the Yoruba tribe to lagos. Fake major tribe trying to develop by manipulating the resources of the minority tribes
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
22. [/b]The Amalgamation House[b]

If you have read a lot about the history of Nigeria in books, then, this is your opportunity to see some facts for yourself. The amalgamation house is a cottage which was once the administrative headquarters of the southern protectorate. In this building, Lord Luggard decreed the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates.

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
26.[/b]Oron Museum, Oron[b]

Oron museum is endowed with a lot of artworks, traditional instruments, and masquerade costumes. This museum will help your knowledge of Efik history come alive. If you are a fan of arts, next time you are in Akwa Ibom, make it a duty to visit Oron museum.
Is this the only development for Oron people
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Skmoda360:

Are you sure he is not from Akwa ibom?

From Akwa-ibom state? naa we no dey breed mumu.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Drosonogasta:
God bless Godswill obot akpabio for making AKS a destination.
Amen and also his predecessors
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

You can post or list what we may not have capture.. Meanwhile this is just tourist attraction.. Oro houses some good islands too
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2021
udemzyudex:

From Akwa-ibom state? naa we no dey breed mumu.
Ahhahahahaha, you don kill that fuvkery
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2021
SIONKPO1:

If he is not maintaining Akpabios legacy that is bad
Big man don't mind that idiot talking.. Tropicana Akpabio stole the project money, was given a facelift recently and it's currently manage by Market Square thanks to Udom..
E.. Library is currently manage by an ICT tech with dragnet..
The airport is currently welcoming a New terminal building, 4point by sheraton, Ikot Ekpene is also undergoing Facelift and will be commissioned at the end of the year..
The only Akpabio project Udom is not really showing concern is the stadium.. Reason been the contract Akpabio signed with Julius Berger was too tedious..
I csn go on if you wish..
Leave those idiot insult Udom, their problem is simply becos Udom is not sharing money like Akpabio..
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Norwichsailor(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Kinematics:

I made a simple post, before your people attacked me oo.

I only talked about adding a hospital thats dormant with little or no activity as a tourist center.

Abi I no fit correct person?
You no fit just keep quiet pass.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You no fit just keep quiet pass.

You know say my brain no dey tolerate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

You don forget say Oron people are treated as outcast in their own state?
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ablecia(f): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
1. [/b]About Ibeno Beach[b]
Ibeno beach, which stretches 45km from Ibeno to James Town, Akwa Ibom, is the longest beach in Africa. Ibeno beach is one of the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, and it's located in Ibeno local government, Akwa Ibom state, southeastern Nigeria. [/b]Ibeno beach is highly rated because of its peaceful and safe surroundings. It is the most popular beach in Akwa Ibom. Although Ibeno is now a popular tourist atttraction because of its beach, the area has some history too. Ibeno was the landing site for one of the most successful christian missions in Nigeria - the Qua Iboe christian mission from Scotland which arrived in the early 20th century. Relics of that missionary expedition also attract tourists to the area.[b] In 2013, the federal government constructed the Ibeno bridge to attract tourists and improve other economic activities in the area.
Services
Tourists can enjoy continental dishes. Customer service offered is top notch.
Best Features
The beach itself is a must see as it is the longest beach in Africa.

The beach has a bridge which was built by the federal government.With its beautiful coastline, Ibeno provides endless natural facilities for tourist, such as; Boat Riding, Canoeing,Water sport, Volley ball, Beach soccer, Archery, Sun bathing etc.

[/b]Who Can Visit[b]
The beach is open to families on vacation, class groups, couples, fun lovers. children, relaxation for tourists, lovers of water sport etc.
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit there is during the dry season, from November to April. Preferably during the weekend, public holidays or during festive periods.
Safety
As ExxonMobil operational headquarters is at Qua Iboe terminal, Ibeno, seasoned guards patrol the area 24/7 to keep visitors safe and to ensure orderliness.

Mynd44 FP
Dear people of Akwa Ibom, please beware of this Biafrian guy. This guy is not an Akwaibomite, he's unehe disguising to be eyen maybe because he's living in AKS. Go through his threads you'll know he's not but an Igbo guy trying to set us for a drag please let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Ahhahahahaha, you don kill that fuvkery

Lol that guy is so annoying.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Rossycee(f): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Akwaibom state is a place to visit especially Uyo, Eket and Ikot Ekpene.. Many adventurous places. Nice one op.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2021
realstars:
I Visited There 3months Ago, Meeen The Place Neat No Be Small.
Uyo or ikot ekpene
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by realstars: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Uyo or ikot ekpene
Ikot Ekpene And Uyo, They Are Clean And Calm.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

He is not bro.. If I say am from Andoni becos I know there that can't be enough reason to convince you easily ok
I grab your point grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Classickj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Reason they celebrate anything. Locality....

Why will one visit a stadium without history? Abi na library with no history or no scientist named after it?
The only place worth visiting is Ibeno beach.
No one stop you from hyping your state Bad belle is allow
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Classickj(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cashsteady:

many Nigerians are ignorant who told u akwa ibom is the most beautiful state in Nigeria? wait is it because people from other states don't have time to be showing u pictures or vlogging their States? you need to visit the north and other states in Nigeria.. I'm Yoruba but Kano fine pass this overrated shit if u think I'm lying go there.
Akwa ibom that 60% of the houses Are brown roof old piece of Shit na only good road they help that state there is nothing in akwa ibom
No one told you that A-ibom is the most beautiful state
No one
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Classickj(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cashsteady:

the only reason why uyo is clean is because it does not population than most Nigeria cities uyo is almost deserted it's just few parts of the city that are populated the rest are just Bushes do you think if Lagos was not as populated as that u think it will be dirty?

See this one
Baba your English no be here ooh
Sharap, who told you Lagos is not dirty

cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Classickj:

[s]No one stop you from hyping your state
Bad belle is allow[/s]

See Hunchogee laughing at you. Finally you fall for his stupidity.

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Norwichsailor(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kinematics:

You know say my brain no dey tolerate nonsense.
Smh. Ok
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by EmekaA125(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
. Are you mad? Or na your papa get HIV?
E pain am ooo
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Piksel: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2021
This is a very special place for me. I really liked the beach and the town itself, there is a very developed tourism industry and at the same time you can see how the local people live.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by frankfab(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Drop your email address let chat
franklinpatron[at]Yahoo[dot]com
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by IniUbom(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
malah uyo tetep dey para!!!♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.