Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos (42646 Views)

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by fashrola(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
9. [/b]Aroma House.. Chinese restaurant
Aroma House is located at Plot 4C, Ewet Housing Esate, Uyo, Akwa ibom.[b]
:

History of Aroma House
This was established in 2013.

Built in 2013.

This is a casual setting Chinese restaurant with a Bush bar that caters to the classy residents, bringing a cosmopolitan dining atmosphere to Uyo.

Safety/Security
This is a very safe location.

What To Bring
Before heading to Aroma House, here are some helpful things to take along with you:

Cash or Debit/Credit card

Camera to capture the adventures of the night and lovely sights

Best Features
This is a pleasant Chinese restaurant with an adventurous menu comprising Oriental cuisine with local meals. Also featuring a bush bar that serves local grubs such as Suya, Isi-ewu, full roasted Chicken and so much more, it is a very popular and sought hangout spot.

Writer's Review
Also boasting of a wide open space and a swimming pool, it hosts events and private parties which are always done colorfully and splendidly. Aroma House is a highly recommended spot if you are looking for fun or a chill spot in Uyo.

Miss Dynamics 2013 powered by Aroma House - The Nation Online

Uyo Fashion Forward Week event held at Aroma House - Uyo Online

This place is no longer functioning nah for a long time......
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by folake4u(f): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wow. I never knew Akwa Ibom had beach oh!
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by steve6: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
folake4u:
Wow. I never knew Akwa Ibom had beach oh!
Jesus oo.. You are one of the reason am painfully showcasing this article..
Akwa Ibom is bounded in the south by the Atlantic ocean bro.. Simple geography

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

No wahala.
As u talk like person wey get sense, me I don drink cold water.
If na the other pikin op him for hear am.
Tell am make him no dey put old pics for there as him don call u to broker peace.
It is still misleading the public.
I understand bro but it doesn't matter. what matters is that we are giving good publicity to our state which will inturn bring in investors.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by folake4u(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Jesus oo.. You are one of the reason am painfully showcasing this article..
Akwa Ibom is bounded in the south by the Atlantic ocean bro.. Simple geography

Lol! Thanks for sharing the article cheesy cheesy. At least, I've learnt something new today.

I nor be bro sha smiley.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
folake4u:

Lol! Thanks for sharing the article cheesy cheesy. At least, I've learnt something new today.

I nor be bro sha smiley.
lol..
Akwa Ibom State House alot of island settlement and this island as sea shores..

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by folake4u(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
lol..
Akwa Ibom State House alot of island settlement and this island as sea shores..

Nice picture.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by realstars: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
omolakaka:
No mention of Ikot ekpene shocked....serve der as a coper 2016 ....great place
I Visited There 3months Ago, Meeen The Place Neat No Be Small.

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
folake4u:

Nice picture.
Thanks dear.. You can visit Akwa-Ibom an see things yourself..
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
realstars:
I Visited There 3months Ago, Meeen The Place Neat No Be Small.
God bless you
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Vikkygeee: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
They are trying For an upcoming state.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
is that mary scillecor place?

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by folake4u(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Thanks dear.. You can visit Akwa-Ibom an see things yourself..

Yeah.

When I have the opportunity, I'd definitely do that smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by udomma1005(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

many Nigerians are ignorant who told u akwa ibom is the most beautiful state in Nigeria? wait is it because people from other states don't have time to be showing u pictures or vlogging their States? you need to visit the north and other states in Nigeria.. I'm Yoruba but Kano fine pass this overrated shit if u think I'm lying go there.
Akwa ibom that 60% of the houses Are brown roof old piece of Shit na only good road they help that state there is nothing in akwa ibom
Hate to sound tribalistic but I know that most Yoruba folks I have had to relate with while in Osun & Ondo are virtually "pigs"!
Maybe you're from there, reason you are spewing trash about Uyo cum Akwa Ibom. I challenge thee fool, state your State of origin & post anywhere close to the scenes just posted.

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
is that mary scillecor place?
Where?
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:

There are people who just visit hospitals for the fun of it. It's a tiny niche in the health tourism sector which often goes unnoticed by many. Rather weird.

Did you know that? That's what I actually had in mind. Not necessarily the treatment or healthcare aspect.

I don't know if you get my point.

Those people have mental issue. Trust me those people need to visit a psychiatrist. A hospital is not a place to visit , just for the fun of it.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
ggood:
Thank you brother , i Wonder why they keep calling that place Uyo that is Uruan land not Uyo, Uyo want claim everything in that state. Very soon they will say Uyo produce 100000 barrel of crude oil per day

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Vikkygeee:
They are trying For an upcoming state.

A state that's over 30 years is up coming? It is well even inside the well.

They've been upcoming since 2007 they moved from the 4th highest oil producing to the highest then 2nd highest since 2018, they are still up coming. This is 2021 they are still upcoming. By 2030 they'll still be upcoming.

When will they ever finish coming?

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
rowland545:
wetin I wan use hospital interior do?

So hospital way sick and maybe dead people Don get interior decorations were I need go do photoshoot

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by letitrainnow(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Without people all this place are useless. People grace places.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Hollyharjii: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akwa Ibom is a very nice place to visit, Uyo metropolis has a serene environment where you forget your worries, I serve as a corper in 2019 in Ibom Multi Specialty Hospital.

Eda kaada

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hollyharjii:
Akwa Ibom is a very nice place to visit, Uyo metropolis has a serene environment where you forget your worries, I serve as a corper in 2019 in Ibom Multi Specialty Hospital.

Eda kaada
God bless you
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
letitrainnow:
Without people all this place are useless. People grace places.
Reasons you are invited to the place
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by JrTahir(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Uhmmm
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by robosky02(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akwa ibom is trending

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
robosky02:
Akwa ibom is trending
Ok
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by DankemzI(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Nice one blood.. So you finally settle well in Akwa Ibom abi
Ami ndo ibom

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
DankemzI:

Ami ndo ibom
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by DrewMX(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akwa Ibom is neat, the food delicious and the state is peaceful. But most of the infrastructures portrayed here need proper maintenance and upgrading.
It's a developing state no doubt, but one thing is lacking, no enough industries therefore job opportunities are low. I spent 5 years studying at University of Uyo and I really enjoyed my time there. I had to leave immediately after graduation cos na flexing state, nor be where u fit see job opportunities. Even the Enugu state I did NYSC, same story.

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrewMX:
Akwa Ibom is neat, the food delicious and the state is peaceful. But most of the infrastructures portrayed here need proper maintenance and upgrading.
It's a developing state no doubt, but one thing is lacking, no enough industries therefore job opportunities are low. I spent 5 years studying at University of Uyo and I really enjoyed my time there. I had to leave immediately after graduation cos na flexing state, nor be where u fit see job opportunities. Even the Enugu state I did NYSC, same story.
Alot as change for good now, industries are really springing up in the state now
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Drosonogasta(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
God bless Godswill obot akpabio for making AKS a destination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.