Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife (292 Views)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife by Discovery4today: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Governor EL-RUFAI’s wife has taken to Twitter to show Nigerians what the stress of governance or governing Kaduna state did to her husband’s hair. She noted that she’s of the same age with her husband but he’s now full of grey hairs.

Her tweet below

“See what Kaduna stress has done to my husband’s hair. We’re the same age, fa”

Click on the link below to read more

https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=643

Re: See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who send am work?

He should step down if the job is stressful

Yeye dey smell
Re: See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife by Discovery4today: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Who send am work?

He should step down if the job it's stressful

Yeye dey smell
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Donates Solar Powered Borehole To Students In AIFPU / Ekiti State To Acquire Drones To Fight Insecurity In 2021 / No Going Back, We Will Form Another Movement To Challenge APC, PDP 2023 Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.