Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How To Perfect your Content writing Skill and profit from it online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Perfect your Content writing Skill and profit from it online. (233 Views)

Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / Writer Required @ 1 Naira Per Word - Must Have Good Writing Skill / Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Perfect your Content writing Skill and profit from it online. by khikhella(f): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,

How are you coping during this trying period, what skill have you perfected or want to learn to make some side income for yourself?

I know it's tough.
What if I told you, you could earn money writing contents?
OK, I know you probably know that but in just 30 days you could actually offer your services to businesses online.

Why should you trust me?
My name is Emmanuella, I'm a content/copy writer. I live and work in Lagos for a digital marketing agency.
I manage 2 social media accounts for two top companies here in Nigeria.

I have hosted classes on WhatsApp which has fetched me money, and now I want to teach you the same process I used to land myself clients and jobs.

The best thing about this course is, it doesn't matter what niche you're in, it works for all business model, either a hair industry or phone industry.

Want to know what you stand to gain?
Click the link below.

I will be waiting on the other side.
Cheers to your success.

https://www.emmanuellajohn.com/30-days-content-marketing-plan/
Re: How To Perfect your Content writing Skill and profit from it online. by khikhella(f): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Content writing is the new money making machine.

With this new skill, you can offer your services to businesses, or use the skill to build a freelance business.

And guess what, the first 20 people to buy the eBook gets 3 BONUSES.
not 1 but 3.

How to build a buyer's list
How to make sales online
And how to brand your business.

You don't want to miss this at all.

Hurry Now, because I don't when next I will be offering such value for free.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Smartphone? Telegram's Latest Information That Benefits You / Open Letter To NLC And FG / Freelancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.