Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Advice Needed Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Urgent (330 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgent by dgagar(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good evening my fellow nairalanders.
Happy Sunday to you all.
Please i really need your advice urgently.

Let me go straight to the points.
My wife went to visit her mother, and came back and tell me that her mother is coming to our house to come and see me for something.
Na she kon reveal what she wants to see me for.

�����

My wife younger sister is divorce with her unserious husband and run away with another guy to Lybia and left her 2 child with her mother, and nobody knows when she will come back, though she do call at times.

For the past six months now, her mother has been taking care of her children, carried them up and down, everywhere she go, though the woman is a farmer so she live and spend most times in village with those two boys her daughter left with her. Though they do come to town and visit us and spend like 1-2 weeks.

The problem there now is that, school is about to resume here (on 18th jan) and this woman want those 2boys to be living with us in town, so that they will be able to go to good school, that she will be sending there school fees when is time.

Inshot, she wants those two boys to be living with us while their father is not dead, womanizing up and down and drinking.
we and their father are living in the same town o, infact, na just #100 bike go carry person reach there.

But this woman insist that their father wont take good care of them very well. So they want me to be taking care of another person pikin, not even 1, na two. One is 8yrs while one is 10yrs.

And as for me, am just a builder (bricklayer) and am married with one child. And i don't go to work everyday. Let me just say 3-4 days in a week is my working days, unless i see contract collect myself. But most times na join man I dey do.

So my wife mother is coming this week to come and discuss the issues with me and o don't know what else to say when she come, because at times we sef barely eat good food, thank God for the type of wife God gave me. She understand when we have and when we don't have.

Assuming this two boys are now living with us, and am broke, can they endure hunger?
Won't they implecate us?

And am currently the only one providing for our family because my wife is a nursing mum.
She never start work. Though she's a tailor. Seasoning work. Am really confused right now.
Because their father is alive and enjoying up and down in town.
Please someone should advice me oo

What should i tell her when she comes
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by BusinessCity: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tell her all your fears you stated here. That's the best place to start from and all you three flow with the discussion, your wife and my her mum. At the end, all of you would reach an amiable decision, well hopefully

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgent by nifemi25(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are the man and you should have a say in your house... Let your yes be yes and no be no... Give your inlaw a tangible reason you won't be accepting those kids due to your not regular job.. Let her knows you are managing for now and you wouldn't want there father come embarrassed you...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgent by dgagar(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:
Tell her all your fears you stated here. That's the best place to start from and all you three flow with the discussion, your wife and my her mum. At the end, all of you would reach an amiable decision, well hopefully

Alright. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by dgagar(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
nifemi25:
You are the man and you should have a say in your house... Let your yes be yes and no be no... Give your inlaw a tangible reason you won't be accepting those kids due to your not regular job.. Let her knows you are managing for now and you wouldn't want there father come embarrassed you...

Alright. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by BusinessCity: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
dgagar:

Alright. Thanks

List everything out on paper before she comes so you won't forget a single one of your concerns.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgent by Luckydubby7(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmm
First and foremost, I pity those two innocent kids.
I'll be back soon.
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by dgagar(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

List everything out on paper before she comes so you won't forget a single one of your concerns.

Ok. Even me and my wife are even planning of changing our environment when our house rent due by july and it will also affect the boys school if i have to accept them because we never know our destination
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by DoubleEngine007: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mr Op,your wife should have explained to her mom how things are in your home. If your in-law shows up later,make her understand what you just explained here now. Then tell her to ask her daughter how you guys are surviving, although I know very well they discussed it before. No go use shame or fear carry wahala put for hux o If stress go too much later on,even that your wife that God gave to you, fit change am for you o.. So just tell you in-law the truth about what you think. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgent by dgagar(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Mr Op,your wife should have explained to her mom how things are in your home. If your in-law shows up later,make her understand what you just explained here now. Then tell her to ask her daughter how you guys are surviving, although I know very well they discussed it before. No go use shame or fear carry wahala put for hux o If stress go too much later on,even that your wife that God gave to you, fit change am for you o.. So just tell you in-law the truth about what you think. Shalom!

Alright. Thank

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgent by BusinessCity: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
dgagar:

Ok. Even me and my wife are even planning of changing our environment when our house rent due by july and it will also affect the boys school if i have to accept them because we never know our destination

Tell her all these
Re: Advice Needed Urgent by oladunjoye23936: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
HmmFirst and foremost, I pity those two innocent kids.I'll be back soon.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family In Texas Jubilate As Power Gets Restored After 2 days blackout / The Acceptance And Rise To Prominence Of Baby Mama Concept / Why Do Women Always Mess Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.