Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral (43101 Views)

Emefiele's Wife, 3 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:14am On Jan 11, 2021
See what our dear country has become. Very pathetic
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by adedehinbo(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
same here, that’s what I am saying 98% of Yoruba women are promiscuous, either sleep wit their colleagues, neighbors and bosses at work.

The young boys are mainly into skull mining, greedy and can sell human heads for 2k to 20k, they are backstabbers and pretentious.they can sell you out just for coke and bread.i am talking from first hand experience.
lol gibberish! If you talk about prostitution,Edo people should be the number one worldwide,their ladies, including house wives engages in prostitution as a source of living,come to Lagos,I will take you to many hotels you go see ur people tire even old women,the worst part are those ones who deliberately risk their lives on international waters just to get to Italy and get white dicks, do a survey around you and study what people have to say about your tribe! You will be very ashamed to come back and quote me

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Abudu2000(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

Lamentations of a poor man.
You barely can control your own destiny. But feel you have a say in the destiny of a whole tribe.

I hope God grants you your wish of a worse president than Buhari

Fuvck you and your vote

Ikenna from Onitsha
animal! Thieves! Ritualists!! Enter ibo boutique a trouser is 15k coz they believe everyone else is a ritualist like them to afford it. Robbers!!! Its a shame because eveb the few Yorubas that were into business have now deviated to yahoo yahoo if not i rather patronize a Yoruba boy but even the Yorubas are quite stupid in their ways too.
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Youngjohnosas: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2021
We know why “magun” became so popular in Nigeria to Yoruba and non Yoruba folks due to the over promiscuity of Yoruba women, we know who the real prostitutes are,come to Benin I won’t even talk about the ones in brothels but the ones claiming legitimate hustling that left their husbands and children in Yoruba land, just in a single building a friend slept with more than 8 of them and they were all aware of it.

He would call me and say they don Dey quarrel because of me again and started giving them out,I benefited from his kind gestures also,these are married young Yoruba women, Funny enough they brag that they are married and even show us proof.

This was a guy that could barely ask out a girl now boasting he is the champion of women,your women are shameless Abeg .i am not talking about their activities in the brothels right now a whole lot of them had traveled back now to be with their husbands and kids after sleeping with all the boys for free and my sweet Dami and others are now resident in Togo.
adedehinbo:
lol gibberish! If you talk about prostitution,Edo people should be the number one worldwide,their ladies, including house wives engages in prostitution as a source of living,come to Lagos,I will take you to many hotels you go see ur people tire even old women,the worst part are those ones who deliberately risk their lives on international waters just to get to Italy and get white dicks, do a survey around you and study what people have to say about your tribe! You will be very ashamed to come back and quote me
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Anaerobi(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2021
Edo people and money.... that was how one Edo man I worked for.

I do took his goods filled in trailer, sell it... goods worth 10-12millions, comes back, do balance, a Kobo won't miss... did this for 2-3yrs

take his trailer, traveled to Port Harcourt buy goods worth millions, not even a Kobo will be missing.

One Particular day he sent me to sell goods, I went and came back, on that same day someone accused me of conspiring with him to still the man goods... goods of 26k

this same man that sent me believed I also conspired with another person to steal his goods.

I was like am I a ghost that can be in two different places at same time....

this was how this man took the issue to court.....

we went to court for almost 8-9 months..

if a man I have handled his millions of naira, for years.... and I was accused of something on d day I went for an official errant will believe I conspired to steal a goods of 26k.

since that day, I just avoid Edo people...
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Garrieveryday: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Nkpitime:
Similar thing happened in agbor some weeks back, one man went to a shop he met a woman and her little daughter in the shop, the man Carry the little girl that he want to go and buy her biscuits across the road, as they cross the road, the man entered a POS machine stand he told the POS operator that he needed urgent 50k that he wants to settle some matters across with the money he gave the POS Operator ATM card porported to be his own and drop the little girl with the POS Operator with hope that he is coming back the POS Operator waited for the man to come until in the evening time when the owner of the child started looking for her daughter and saw her at the POS stand they started arguing. The POS discovered that she has been defrauded after on

What sort of POS operator is that? A very foolish one.
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by alloy123: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2021
SO EACH PERSON IS VALUED AT N10750.00K only grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by alloy123: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
u don use ur house rent and feeding money b4..If u knw,u knw grin grin grin grin
DorianD:
bet9ja in action..If you know you know.
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by 2shure: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Nobody gave me shit. Not even my uncle.
7evenT7:
baba show me the way na.. Or bless me this morning
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by tiswell(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Zico5:
Economy is truly bleeding. The level of poverty is now very high. Someone told me today that nearly all the youths are now certified yahoo boys. May God heal our land. I wonder how average man will cope till 2023. This Buhari government is all about suffering and poverty.
no be lie
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Queenserah26(f): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin I'm doing well o

Anfield247:

How far financial woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.