Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral (43046 Views)

Emefiele's Wife, 3 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by hopexter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
godgizzy:

Comot here u no get sense...

Oga go find something eat go bed oh before you die for sleep undecided
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by adedehinbo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
you are a fool.thank God he didn’t mine the skull of the POS girl.lady week alone we have seen several threads of your brothers mining different skulls for money.

Talk of wickedness, greed and cunning you guys are best at it.
lol you may just think its hatred towards you people! The fact is 90% of the ones I have met are very greedy, cunning and wicked, sleeps around with peoples wife like dogs,if you see snake see some Edo man! Kii the man leave snake mk he Waka. Very devilish people

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by John4B: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
wahala be like church project, e no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by godgizzy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
hopexter:

Oga go find something eat go bed oh before you die for sleep undecided

If na hunger be ur problem let me know, E don clear say na hunger wan kill u so.... I go feed u n ur family
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by zoedew: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkpitime:

Lawyer na free?
Yes, if they know where to go!
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Dminister(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

When u were busy attacking prisons and police stations in Benin what were you expecting?
Enjoy your #Endsars

No doubt your moniker is Okoawusa
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Nkpitime(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Similar thing happened in agbor some weeks back, one man went to a shop he met a woman and her little daughter in the shop, the man Carry the little girl that he want to go and buy her biscuits across the road, as they cross the road, the man entered a POS machine stand he told the POS operator that he needed urgent 50k that he wants to settle some matters across with the money he gave the POS Operator ATM card porported to be his own and drop the little girl with the POS Operator with hope that he is coming back the POS Operator waited for the man to come until in the evening time when the owner of the child started looking for her daughter and saw her at the POS stand they started arguing. The POS discovered that she has been defrauded after on

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by adedehinbo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coldie:
I have been scammed only 5 times in my life and this 5times all of them are by edo people.

Borrow them money even if na your best friend from that day before him go pay u back una must become enemies
If you tell them this,they will think you hate them but the fact is just that these people are always naturally cunning,greedy and wicked, very disgusting sets of people
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by karkel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by celinajumbo11(f): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
This one weak me
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by marsup: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
what if he found out, the children weren't his, and decided to trade them for 43k, as consolation price? just thinking out loud.�
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Youngjohnosas: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
adedehinbo:
lol you may just think its hatred towards you people! The fact is 90% of the ones I have met are very greedy, cunning and wicked, sleeps around with peoples wife like dogs,if you see snake see some Edo man! Kii the man leave snake mk he Waka. Very devilish people
same here, that’s what I am saying 98% of Yoruba women are promiscuous, either sleep wit their colleagues, neighbors and bosses at work.

The young boys are mainly into skull mining, greedy and can sell human heads for 2k to 20k, they are backstabbers and pretentious.they can sell you out just for coke and bread.i am talking from first hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Abudu2000(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
adedehinbo:
you think am joking?igbo man may be cunning but mostly not wicked and greedy! But Edo people?arrrghh if you see naked Devil,na Edo man
show me someone who successfully bought a working appliance from alaba international market? Ibos are thieves come to ikotun and let them put perper inside your anus. I am glad they will never be president, will rather have the worst buhari than the best ibo.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Amanda4life: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
I like Edo people.

They node pretend

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by tit(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
If the operator hire out the wife at 5000 naira per hour, him go soon recover him money
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by adedehinbo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abudu2000:
show me someone who successfully bought a working appliance from alaba international market? Ibos are thieves come to ikotun and let them put perper inside your anus. I am glad they will never be president, will rather have the worst buhari than the best ibo.
am not igbo may be you dreaming! I have lived most of my life with igbos but I don't really have issues with them but the only times I was chanced to live with Edo's,arghhh worst experience of my life,if killings isn't a sin,their head for don rotten
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by chlowi(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
oh boy cheesy
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Kondomatic(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Draslo:
For how long exactly? The POS operator is foolish to have arrested them. Smart thing to do would have been to find out where they live. In the station, they could decide to pay 20 naira daily till the payment is completed. They clearly state in all police stations that they're not a debt collector
I have a feeling that they're not his wife and kids.

I was a victim of something similar to this fraud once and the people left in my shop had no idea who the man was.

The man met them on the road and promised to pay them certain amount if they help him to carry Malt and they followed.
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Elsueno: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Lol

While this sounds funny , it is not funny at all.

That man needs to be arrested.

And as for the POS operator, he/she is highly foolish beyond redemption.

You gave out cash to transaction that is yet to be completed.

Too much money in baggage I guess..

Nope, it's more of empathy and blind trust. The problem here is, this will hardened the man's heart and he will never ever help ANYBODY in need again, no matter the evidence. The thing is, it's just a scam by the man, probably they ain't related at all with the woman and children
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Rukkie2: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Free Edo people
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Slimdada(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2021
wahala be like bicycle�

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Lightorder: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2021
RaptObserver:
If that man in Kano could abandon his son because of bag of rice at the seller's shop then this is also possible. But what kind of hardship will make a man do this? What will he do with the money order than spending it on his family? Could it be his life is under threat somewhere and he needs to save his life? Who will bail the family now? Kai am tired and that Damn Niggar from Edo should go and bail his people after all he is a gboy and a weed smoker
ultra punchline

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Lilpen3758: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2021
John4B:
wahala be like church project, e no dey finish
Nice one bro..... grin
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Lilpen3758: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Nkpitime:
Similar thing happened in agbor some weeks back, one man went to a shop he met a woman and her little daughter in the shop, the man Carry the little girl that he want to go and buy her biscuits across the road, as they cross the road, the man entered a POS machine stand he told the POS operator that he needed urgent 50k that he wants to settle some matters across with the money he gave the POS Operator ATM card porported to be his own and drop the little girl with the POS Operator with hope that he is coming back the POS Operator waited for the man to come until in the evening time when the owner of the child started looking for her daughter and saw her at the POS stand they started arguing. The POS discovered that she has been defrauded after on
grin sharp Man...... people dey study This scamming of a thing, I swear
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Ikinternational: 1:58am On Jan 11, 2021
If this story is true, I will cover the measly 43k
Let the right person contact me
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Ikinternational: 2:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Abudu2000:

Lamentations of a poor man.
You barely can control your own destiny. But feel you have a say in the destiny of a whole tribe.

I hope God grants you your wish of a worse president than Buhari

Fuvck you and your vote

Ikenna from Onitsha
Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Coldie(m): 2:25am On Jan 11, 2021
adedehinbo:
If you tell them this,they will think you hate them but the fact is just that these people are always naturally cunning,greedy and wicked, very disgusting sets of people
I try not to be tribalistic but I have to say my experience the last one shock me.

I sell sth for person I know based on say I want travel out, somebody I grow up with this guy carry my property run no gree pick up my calls again till I travel.... I shock, or the ones way I pity borrow money till now NONE of them gree pay me back, or the one way I support him political campaign financial only for me to tell him to show up my own turn him say I gats find am sth, d list goes on.

I tire for their lifestyle.

Igbos might be cunning but normally our own point of view of sense na make u no cheat us, edo person deliberately want cheat u. Even during nysc same thing, if u give the full list almost every edo person I meet I experience one bad attitude.

Most people have no issue with Igbos personally our only issue is that biafra problem, Igbos no dae fit easily cheat people cause Nigerians are always on guard anytime an igbo man is involved.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Coldie(m): 2:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

Lamentations of a poor man.
You barely can control your own destiny. But feel you have a say in the destiny of a whole tribe.

I hope God grants you your wish of a worse president than Buhari

Fuvck you and your vote

Ikenna from Onitsha
The guy na those types way go say Igbos are greedy ask him how no answer, they can't give u a straight answer.

I have experienced full blown wayo from edo people. Full blown. As far back as 2010 I borrow edo man like big money for project him say him want do, big money. This is 2020 the guy never gree pay me my money, this is some one that not just me my family trusts, nobody know say I borrow am that kind money I just fashi, out of the goodness of heart and out of say the guy want gimme d money in a useless way, today him go gimme 2k next month 10k next week 2k... But when I give am na bulk.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by Coldie(m): 2:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Nysc I served in delta state the 2 edo people I came across in delta state none of them ended well.

Despite delta being close to edo, same corper like us to dae save him money for food dae come our house come chop d one we cook, me and my room mate no want be wicked people we no gree talk, d guy come perfect the style today him go go this coroe house tomorrow another corper house. weekend him go back benin.

That attitude him display if igbo person display even half u go hear we talk am igbo man and sense bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral by adedehinbo(m): 4:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Coldie:

I try not to be tribalistic but I have to say my experience the last one shock me.

I sell sth for person I know based on say I want travel out, somebody I grow up with this guy carry my property run no gree pick up my calls again till I travel.... I shock, or the ones way I pity borrow money till now NONE of them gree pay me back, or the one way I support him political campaign financial only for me to tell him to show up my own turn him say I gats find am sth, d list goes on.

I tire for their lifestyle.

Igbos might be cunning but normally our own point of view of sense na make u no cheat us, edo person deliberately want cheat u. Even during nysc same thing, if u give the full list almost every edo person I meet I experience one bad attitude.

Most people have no issue with Igbos personally our only issue is that biafra problem, Igbos no dae fit easily cheat people cause Nigerians are always on guard anytime an igbo man is involved.
see forget you don't need to say much! I am not a tribalistic person, everything I say here is based on experience from not just one person,it's so common among them,bfr now I have never made any statement like this here but just the experience from these sets of people make me know there re devil walking on Earth,as we speak I even have one around,scammed almost every one around even widow, another one as colleague, always want to sleep with anything that has hole,very mean and self centered and the worst part is this people hardly forgive,I while growing up all my best friend had been igbos,we vibed well,very nice friends,but since I started meeting Edo people,it has always been bad experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations / Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.