Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin (1101 Views)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Affordable Accommodation Close To Ikoyi / 12-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Ilorin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I'm in need of an affordable accommodation in Ilorin. Preferably, a single room self-con between 70k to 90k.

I am a freelancer and I work online. What I need is a place with good network and regular power supply (minimum of 6 - 12 hours).

I was at Ilorin this last December and I was shown houses around Adewole, Agric, Agbooba, but the problem is that most of those houses were too old and expensive for their price. I received unwelcoming look from some agents who were trying to know what exactly I do for a living so I also want to avoid places where they'll start looking at me like an internet fraudster.

Some people suggested I look for houses around Ganmo/Amoyo axis that there is steady electricity there. I am also thinking of Tanke since it's close to UniLorin and I believe there should be houses there and since it's a student area, less people would try to pry into my private life.

I don't live in Ilorin so I need reliable information or agent that will show me what I need so that I can just travel down and inspect the house and pay.

In case you didn't read the long thing I wrote up there, this is the summary;

I am a freelancer and I need accommodation in Ilorin.

I need steady power supply at least 6 - 12 hours everyday.

My budget is between 70k - 90k.

Thank you all in advance for your responses... �
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by olukaygold(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
You can try Eyenkorin, outskirt of ilorin,the light is very stable there and self con won't be more than 80k there
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
olukaygold:
You can try Eyenkorin, outskirt of ilorin,the light is very stable there and self con won't be more than 80k there

Thank you for your response. I will consider it too. I've been there once.
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by segzyndpep(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Try tanke student area though.
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
segzyndpep:
Try tanke student area though.

Thank you. I'm considering Tanke too.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by segzyndpep(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
champeeon:

Thank you. I'm considering Tanke too.

Tanke is the best location for you.You wont be bored even though yoy may want to stay on your lane. You will settle faster.
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
segzyndpep:

Tanke is the best location for you.You wont be bored even though yoy may want to stay on your lane. You will settle faster.

Do you stay around there? I want to ask about their light. Do they have regular power supply?
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by segzyndpep(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
champeeon:

Do you stay around there? I want to ask about their light. Do they have regular power supply?

Anywhere in Tanke have minimum of 12hrs power supply in 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by liberallatty: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
segzyndpep:

of a truth you will settle fast Tanke but the light there ain't stable especially when school is in session.

I will advice you try Basin/Fate axis....there are students around and the light is a bit reliable compare to Tanke
segzyndpep:

segzyndpep:

of a truth you will settle fast Tanke but the light there ain't stable especially when school is in session.

I will advice you try Basin/Fate axis....there are students around and the light is a bit reliable compare to Tanke

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by youngcash99(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Come to Tanke bro

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Thank you liberallatty and youngcash99.
I made contact with someone at Tanke. I'm waiting for feedback.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by Thablownmindset: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Bro Tanke is cool but I pray you re able to get a flat for that amount tho�
The light there is cool but maybe self contain will do for that price but a flat I doubt even tho with the right connection then just maybe
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Thablownmindset:
Bro Tanke is cool but I pray you re able to get a flat for that amount tho�
The light there is cool but maybe self contain will do for that price but a flat I doubt even tho with the right connection then just maybe

I'm looking for a self contain. I'm not sure I'll be able to get a flat that cheap.
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by Coolberry: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Try FATE-Tanke or GRA(90k can't cut it) for steady power supply. Avoid Tipper Garage, Oke-odo and sanrab except you go dey on Generator.

Just my suggestion
Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by Thablownmindset: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
champeeon:

I'm looking for a self contain. I'm not sure I'll be able to get a flat that cheap.

Then get started with it bro, and tell them you want somewhere closer to the road for easy navigation. And I will also advise you to come over so you can check it out yourself
All the best man

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by champeeon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thablownmindset:

Then get started with it bro, and tell them you want somewhere closer to the road for easy navigation. And I will also advise you to come over so you can check it out yourself
All the best man

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Affordable Accommodation In Ilorin by Blankstare(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Coolberry:
Try FATE-Tanke or GRA(90k can't cut it) for steady power supply. Avoid Tipper Garage, Oke-odo and sanrab except you go dey on Generator.

Just my suggestion

Hello, I am on a thread awhile ago.

(1) (Reply)

Cotonou / How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? / Exploring The City Of Makurdi (pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.