Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? (1113 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Did you travel during this festive period?
Please tell us the state of roads to your town! Lagos-Ibadan under construction.
Ibadan to Ikire to Gbongan to Ode-Omu manageable, but full of pot holes, you need to change lanes. Oshogbo to Ikirun no comment. Erinle to Offa, umnn. Offa to Ajase-Ipo, Oro to Omu-Aran on your own

1 Like

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2021
I just wander How Fashola has impacted our lives with all his good dictions angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Ogbomosho Ilorin that used to be good is full of potholes and tankers/trailers. Oyo-Ogbomosho under Sukuk construction.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by seborrhic: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2021
They said Buhari has constructed roads.
But all the way from East to west to South south roads are in horrible states.
Buhari in all spheres remains the biggest scam ever visited on any nation on earth.

4 Likes

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sufferingboy(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
In Owa-oyibu my hometown all the inner roads are tarred.All streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
seborrhic:
They said Buhari has constructed roads.
But all the way from East to west to South south roads are in horrible states.
Buhari in all spheres remains the biggest scam ever visited on any nation on earth.
Jebba-Mokwa Road is in sorry states, Benin-Warri Road that used to be one of the best in Nigeria is so deplorable now. One major reason crimes like kidnapping is easy in Nigeria now.
Iwo-Ibadan was only partially repaired now. Everything is in comatose.

2 Likes

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:
Did you travel during this festive period?
Please tell us the state of roads to your town! Lagos-Ibadan under construction.
Ibadan to Ikire to Gbongan to Ode-Omu manageable, but full of pot holes, you need to change lanes. Oshogbo to Ikirun no comment. Erinle to Offa, umnn. Offa to Ajase-Ipo, Oro to Omu-Aran on your own

Ile Ife to Ondo town manageable

Ondo town to ore worst

Ondo town to Akure manageable

Ikirun to Oshogbo good

Erin ile to offa not too good.
Offa to ajase (offa to eleyoka is bad, eleyoka to ajase is good)

Ajase to oro / omu aran good

Ajase to Ilorin not good

Offa to Ogbomosho via ilemona and Irra death trap

Ilorin to ogbomosho not bad still good

Ilorin to Share/Tsaragi good or very good

Share/Tsaragi to Shonga, Patigi death trap

Konta to Oyan to Ila orangun very good.

1 Like

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Ondo town to ore worst

Ikirun to Oshogbo good

Ajase to Ilorin not good

You know this our route very well grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by helinues: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by helinues: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:
I just wander How Fashola has impacted our lives with all his good dictions angry grin grin

Fashola again for state road
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Fashola again for state road
You don't know anything; all those roads are FG. When you comment be wise to do so.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by helinues: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

You don't know anything; all those roads are FG. When you comment be wise to do so.

But you created this thread asking about how state roads are fairing. Why mentioning federal roads then Emeritus?

2 Likes

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

You know this our route very well grin grin grin

Lol, my brother anytime I wan travel to some route, nah to Carry my body pain drug along grin

Except you're an alien or robot you now pass Offa to ogbomosho via ilemona and irra
Or
Share/Tsaragi to shonga/Patigi

That you won't feel body pain
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Ondo town to ore worst

Ikirun to Oshogbo good

Ajase to Ilorin not good

Offa to ajase (offa to eleyoka is bad, eleyoka to ajase is good).
The last time I travelled home, they were repairing Eleyoka to Ajase, I thought they will get to Omupo- Idofian and Oro.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

But you created this thread asking about how state roads are fairing. Why mentioning federal roads then Emeritus?

No he said, state of roads to your home town.

State of roads different from state roads
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by helinues: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

No he said, state of roads to your home town.

State of roads different from state roads

Perhaps I missed that.

Anyways, the thread is about shading the FG as the guy is one of the dislodged TAN members during Pdp era
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

Offa to ajase (offa to eleyoka is bad, eleyoka to ajase is good).
The last time I travelled home, they were repairing Eleyoka to Ajase, I thought they will get to Omupo- Idofian and Oro.

Yes they repaired eleyoka to ajase

Buh offa/ijagbo to Eleyoka is bad.

After Omupo is bad till you get to Idofian.
From idofian till u enter Ilorin is good.

Ajase to oro/omu aran is also good.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, my brother anytime I wan travel to some route, nah to Carry my body pain drug along grin

Except you're an alien or robot you now pass Offa to ogbomosho via ilemona and irra
Or
Share/Tsaragi to shonga/Patigi

That you won't feel body pain
I did not know that Okin biscuit has been abandoned, that you come in through Ijagbo. Mehn fear caught me as in only me. Until I got to Eleyeoka. My uncle said nobody pass that place again. Since then Ijagbo, but those speed bumb can destroy your sump if your car is low grin grin
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Perhaps I missed that.

Anyways, the thread is about shading the FG as the guy is one of the dislodged TAN members during Pdp era

Opolo yin nilo orun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

I did not know that Okin biscuit has been abandoned, that you come in through Ijagbo. Mehn fear caught me as in only me. Until I got to Eleyeoka. My uncle said nobody pass that place again. Since then Ijagbo, but those speed bumb can destroy your sump if your car is low grin grin

Okin biscuit abandoned tipe tipe.

True then coupled with multiple police check points
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

You need contact lens egbon grin grin
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by helinues: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

You need contact lens egbon grin grin

I have been corrected above which I have accepted..

Oya swerve
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

You know most time I come in through Ilorin, since then I pass Ijagbo, but Oju irin reluwe is somehow.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

You know most time I come in through Ilorin, since then I pass Ijagbo, but Oju irin reluwe issomehow.

Is an eyesore
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aba-PortHarcourt is another mudslide road angry angry
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Funny enough the road to my house is well maintained and interlocked
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by DrGoodman: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
And these are people breaking their heads supporting the incompetent bigot at Aso Rock for 7 long years now, no benefits grin grin grin grin

Better go and rescue your brother washing dishes at Aso Rock kitchens and bearing the bogus title of vee pee to deceive you all.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by DrGoodman: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:
Aba-PortHarcourt is another mudslide road angry angry

What is the condition of Abeokuta to Ikenne Road?
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
DrGoodman:

What is the condition of Abeokuta to Ikenne Road?

Manageable.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

When I was younger, I love passing through that Okin Biscuits because of the aroma. I have been to the factory as as student, they gave us raw short cake biscuits, I love Okin malt, Noble, okin foam. Demsco and Erinle paper. Afolayan candles and Garments, Iddo-Oro, Buhari Oloto clocks, Sugar Bacita and so on. Owode, Oro markets
Mehn Kwara used to be fun then. May God bring back those great days

1 Like

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

When I was younger, I love passing through that Okin Biscuits because of the aroma. I have been to the factory as as student, they gave us raw short cake biscuits, I love Okin malt, Noble, okin foam. Demsco and Erinle paper. Afolayan candles and Garments, Iddo-Oro, Buhari Oloto clocks, Sugar Bacita and so on. Owode, Oro markets
Mehn Kwara used to be fun then. May God bring back those great days

Mehn, I've not been to Kwara when Okin was functioning o.
I knew Kwara about 4yrs ago.
Nah Ondo I be
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by poiZon: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

How r state of roads in ur home town...
State of roads and state roads r two different statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Am Out, hav a laff / MM Airport Wahala / Plz Help! Can I Enter Naija With An Expired Naija Passport, Getting A Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.