Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Easy Is Quidax App To Use For Trading For Starter? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Easy Is Quidax App To Use For Trading For Starter? (262 Views)

Is Quidax Better Than Luno? / Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is Quidax App To Use For Trading For Starter? by Haykins2115(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone,I will like to go into cryptocurrency this year,but I'm confused on which wallet to use,I have luno app on my phone but I'm stucked at the verification level just because I only have the temporary NIMC slip with me which they are not going to accept,so I can't use that for now.

But I was told to use Quidax app instead of luno due to their low charges and easier to use compare to luno,but I just want to ask the great minds here if the registration and verification for quidax is easy to do too,cos I only have that temporary nimc slip with me and not any other form of identification.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge Project Has Employed 20,000 Workers , Says Adeyemo Ajani / This Is How You Can Successfully Plant Apple In Nigeria / My Latest Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.