Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) (24146 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
How could such a facially beautifully lady possess a soul as black as charcoal?

What offence could the boyfriend have really committed that made her take such a barbaric action? There is more to this story.

All that glitters is not really gold.

R.I.P to the deceased.
Bros u don't know a beautiful lady...and I suspect she was a victim of domestic abuse...she probably defended or payed back the dude...for street no gentle man
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by mattmogan88: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rip to the dead

Abeg where is the video?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Anfield247(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nawa o, I just watched the video
was it that pathetic and brutal?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by paix(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shegesweet:
Guys pleas don't ever date a crazy girl
Is it written on their foreheads?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Auxigen:

So hacking someone to death and cutting off the legs after returning from Church is lawful?
oga next time, pls read to comprehension level before quoting me
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Please, IF she truly did that, Why is she still alive..?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Prison warders go sample her in jail. Evil thing
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2021
This is a case of bad upbringing. What her parents failed to teach her about repercussions will get meted to her by the police. She just threw her life away. I feel bad for her. I feel worse for the man's family. OP, murders are the sole responsibility of ugly people? I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I don't know or, is it just me? Anything that's got to do with SE 9ja seem too savage! Why? angry
this distance between you and sense... Is 100 miles. Ask God for wisdom cos u really lack it. undecided

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by HAgbonna(m): 5:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Girls with bald head are always known to be harsh. You see that strong forehead so is full of carryover of evil from the back of the head grin[left][/left][color=#000099][/color] but no jokes

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by dederocs(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Hushbebe: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2021
The days are perilous. "After going to the church" what do they learn? What do some of these churches preach? Is it all about prosperity? But they be leaving together in sin? Uncontrolled anger is deadly, it has never ever been profitable both for the angeree and the angerer( Permit me to form a new word meaning the victim and the accused). You will either say and use words that hurts and cuts or you injure or kill someone. And that has never been profitable, right from the time of Cain who killed his brother Abel in a fit of anger and jealousy to our times, unbridled anger has never done both parties any good. She will sure live or die to regret her actions. Let's all take lessons from some of these gory stories and control our anger no matter the level of provocation. Remember, no matter how hot ur anger be e nor fit cook. It pays to take a walk at times.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Dreyton36: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2021
When I was a teenager an old always warned me against ladies from these places
Imo
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Ebonyi

Told me not to even make friends with them , they're heartless with beautiful faces

All my life I've never dated none and I will never give it a second thought

Nothing pass Yoruba women , yeah most of them cheat , some of them aren't hygienic

But if Jah bless you with a very sweet Yoruba babe , ur life don better
Coming from a Lagosian

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Numbthepain: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Smh the people that UnCloth the girl are idiots, mumu, goats, fools, stupid goats, dirty cows, cockroach, fowls, malu...
The punishment for murder is always death or life sentence so why them come still naked the girl
Uyo fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Gruesome.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by 2shure: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2021
They will use filters on their pics,but in reality bery ugly stinky bleached up skin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by X3MLY(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nawa o,
I just watched the video

Very!
The video I got is actually when she was being stripped naked

Pls video link oooooh.

What was she saying in the video?

Was she claiming to be innocent?

Or was she blaming it on the devil and asking for mercy?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
Useless idiots, can't they hand her over to the police?
Instead make dem talk true say dem Wan see free yansh and bwest..
Bunch of perverts

Wait, why are some idiots quoting me?
Either man or woman, boy or girl, is it even right to strip anyone or melt jungle justice on them?
One cow is even calling me virgina pleaser.. Really?
Lawlessness is so much embedded in you guys that you can't differentiate between justice and being a savage
thats the idea. They are not really pissed she killed someone.see that idiot spreading her legs. Some years back, based on the accusation of theft some OPC guys arrested some women and ended up sexually dehumanising them.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Bankalert(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
Imo
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Ebonyi

Told me not to even make friends with them , they're heartless with beautiful faces

Nothing pass Yoruba women , yeah most of them cheat , some of them aren't hygienic

Coming from a Lagosian

this your rationale ehn... No sense detected bro.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Dreyton36: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Bankalert:
this your rationale ehn... No sense detected bro.

Guess what

Your opinion don't count cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Kingosytex:

If dem stripe men then it is ok but when the reverse becomes the case shouts of pervert will fill the whole place.

Naija, I hail una!!!

Una hypocrisy na grade 1.
a man would've been lynched

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2021
EmmySparky:
Bros u don't know a beautiful lady...and I suspect she was a victim of domestic abuse...she probably defended or payed back the dude...for street no gentle man
would you say the same thing if a man stabbed a woman to death?
It's now she will know the real meaning of domestic and sexual violence at the hands of police
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2021
And the who.re breasts has fallen terribly.

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by TheChameleon: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
Imo
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Ebonyi

Coming from a Lagosian

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yoruba ladies are unicorns for you chestbeaters.

These are toilets in UNN female hostel...populated by your rather clean yamlegged women.

PS - I can't count the number of your married ladies I bang whenever their spare part selling husbands aren't around.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Dreyton36: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2021
TheChameleon:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yoruba ladies are unicorns for you chestbeaters.

These are toilets in UNN female hostel...populated by your rather clean yamlegged women.

PS - I can't count the number of your married ladies I bang whenever their spare part selling husbands aren't around.

Your opinion don't count, I no ask you to tell the whole nairaland of your promiscuity with married women

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Anonymous1998: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Hi, there!! How are you doing??
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR MARKETERS OR TRAFFIC BOOSTER FOR A TRAFFIC OF ABOUT 5K or MORE!!

Do you know someone who is a marketer or you are one, kindly dm me with your past performances results!!!

https:///Annonymous199
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just saw a bar of soap besides the corpse and it just made sense to me.

Now here is my deduction.
Today's sermon in their church was centered on the passage below.

"If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched"
:Mark 9:43

Dude took pastor's advice seriously and broke up with hanty because he wasn't going to allow himself go to hell because of a community inherited, fairly-used kpekus.

Hanty tried seducing him in a bid to get him to change his mind but he pushed her off him and walked out of the room.
Hanty got up, wore back her peteri and went looking for him only to find him in the bathroom dilligently tugging on his preek like it was a gear stick stuck in 'Neutral'.

She walked out in disgust.
A part of her wanted to count her losses and leave but the stronger part of her was very scorned. How will it be said that her man would rather waank than shag?

Eyes blinded with rage she got a knife and stabbed him on his chest.
It's sad that he didn't get to ejaculate but even sadder that the part of him he wanted to cut off to escape hell was the exact part that sent him to hell.

That's why I never take church sermons without a pinch of salt and two pints of lime.
A pastor will advice you to break up with a woman and not live in immorality but forget to remind you that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and that "body no be wood".

After a careful perusal of her nudity; I truly don't blame him for choosing a bar soap. A bleached kpekus is the mother of all infections.

Dang. You are a psychologist of great renown. I commot cap for you, witi respet.

My take-away message here is that it is far better to shagg, than to whank, all else being equal.

Also, " A bleached kpekus is the mother of all infections." I like this quote so much that I have instructed coffin makers to inscribe those immortal words on my casket, in preparation when I eventually die of kpekus starvation in about 100 years from now.

Sank you, and Got Breast Namibia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Herbephe1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:
FG should scrap NYSC now.....It has failed the test of time.

Pls what does scrapping have to do with this Even the kind of scenario can play out between two neighbors self
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by TheChameleon: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

Your opinion don't count, I no ask you to tell the whole nairaland of your promiscuity with married women

E pain am....

You go log in to like your own post grin pele

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
ikong Ekpo What does the above mean? Any efik or ibibio in the house should help translate please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests A Male Kidnapper Dressed As A Woman In Ondo (Video) / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire / Herdsman Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ekiti For Grazing & Shooting Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.