Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,515 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) (24337 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
ikong Ekpo What does the above mean? Any efik or ibibio in the house should help translate please!
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:
FG should scrap NYSC now.....It has failed the test of time.
because of this act? should there scrap school if a student do this?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
on a Sunday morning fa
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nuel4:
would you say the same thing if a man stabbed a woman to death?
It's now she will know the real meaning of domestic and sexual violence at the hands of police
yup I would...domestic violence goes both ways..lol she is actually a wild one though
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by DAramis: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
ikong Ekpo
What does the above mean?
Any efik or ibibio in the house should help translate please!

Same, I would like to know the meaning also.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by 2shure: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
I see most of these maggots on the street,ti oba ti di late hour. There was a time i came down to ibadan and chilled at a lounge called platinum by awolowo. Only for me to step out by 1.30am,i saw most of these maggots clinging around for a client. All dressed up like whores with tatoos. Biche s i passed them by.yuck.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by CSTRR: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I don't know or, is it just me? Anything that's got to do with SE 9ja seem too savage! Why? angry
So all those stories and pictures of skull mining in the south West is not savage enough for you.

Of course.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by oyatz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
Nigeria women are fast becoming "MEN-killers"

No thanks to the rise of feminism.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by oyatz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
When I was a teenager an old always warned me against ladies from these places
Imo
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Ebonyi

Told me not to even make friends with them , they're heartless with beautiful faces

All my life I've never dated none and I will never give it a second thought

Nothing pass Yoruba women , yeah most of them cheat , some of them aren't hygienic

But if Jah bless you with a very sweet Yoruba babe , ur life don better
Coming from a Lagosian

Lights up my kpoli in peace

There are good and evil people in every State.

My GF during NYSC is from Imo State. She is a gentle lady, beautiful, a good Christian and even a virgin at that stage!
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
this is just too much, how can you be so wicked?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Dreyton36: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
oyatz:

There are good and evil people in every State.

My GF during NYSC is from Imo State. She is a gentle lady, beautiful, a good Christian and even a virgin at that stage!

Una don marry ?
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by sageb: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
so speechless. Days ago, It was a story of a mad woman having sex in Ibom plaza. Today, it is a slay queen killing her boyfriend in 4lane. what is happening in Akwa Ibom. so many bad news these days.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
When police help you escape a mob action, then you will know truly that police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by JAM084: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
DAramis:

Same, I would like to know the meaning also.
Indian hemp

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by oyatz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
ednut1:
Prison warders go sample her in jail. Evil thing

Her real fiance ,Mr Obiakwa is living in Lagos.
I still she is just hoeing with the deceased.
Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by DAramis: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2021
JAM084:
Indian hemp
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) by babadigu(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Beautiful lady?
I see a ugly lady used to bleach her skin to look more smart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos / Deadly Punch Lands NURTW Ticketing Official In Morgue - Tribune / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.