Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident (31007 Views)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by sammysmiles(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
What's all this burnt to death stuff today na
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by onyi2016(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
May God deliver our loved ones and us in the hands of death this 2021 ooo.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Houseofglam7(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
cry
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by condralbedez: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
May Thier soul rest in perfect peace ...Amen

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Dbtcking: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
E
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Slimib: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
2021 this is not what people sign for.
Haba the death is much na .
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by joinpreneur(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Their lives just gone like that. Omg!

It is too risky living a life without Christ. I repeat it's too risky. Not even in this terrible times.

Accept Jesus Christ today in Truth and righteousness, if you're yet to!

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works
https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Slimib: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
onyi2016:
May God deliver our loved ones and us in the hands of death this 2021 ooo.

Amen ooo
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by 44Bulldog(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
I'm speechless cry
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by brainhgeek(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
We called for the Fire Brigade, the fire was contained by 11pm and we completed the rescue by 2 am.” he said.

What rescue sir? Are you saying there are survivors (which I pray there are) or you are trying to be sarcastic or fraudulent?

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Donspicey: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
2021 don start him own oooo......

Rip to the deads.....
God save ur children oooo

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Xantel(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good help and heal our land

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by juman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sorry o.

Unfortunate.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akwanga, Nasarawa Eggon, Lafia road is dangerous when it comes to accident!

May their soul rest in peace
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Lenient001: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
OLUWA OOO!!!
We are in panic already.
Please save our souls YAH ALLAH!
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
WE ALL LIVE TO DIE, SO WHY STRUGGLE TO LIVE cry cry
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by letitrainnow(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
So unfortunate. RIP...
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by gabbyabbey: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The FRSC said they finished the rescue operation by 11pm! Is it the corpses that were rescued?
...I tire ooo...
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
R.I.P.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
17 aboki gone! Just like that.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by hush15: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://peoplesgazette.com/17-travellers-burnt-to-death-in-nasarawa-road-mishap/

“We rushed to the scene and found a Commercial VW Sharon Bus and a Private Toyota Sienna Bus engulfed in flames with the occupants inside the burning vehicles.”

“We called for the Fire Brigade, the fire was contained by 11pm and we completed the rescue by 2 am.” he said.

When they said the bus was engulfed in flames and all the occupants burnt beyond recognition and they still called that a rescue!!!
Abeg, make una help me abi na me no know the meaning of rescue!
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Auxtin85:
Aboki make una repent of una sins
Would You Keep Quiet and Mourn the Deaths?
Besides, Nasarawa is not an aboki land!
We are more Middle Belts than any Middle Belt State!

Learn how to use ur map next time.

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by zidek(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abokis with over speeding are like 5 & 6
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by realstars: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Using Morethan 7 Hours To Put Off Fire, from 7pm to 2am and then back from the rescue mission, but rescue nothing.
you guys are lazy and idle men.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Mryacks: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Hmm....

Akwanga na devil,demons,witches and Wizards get that road.

Any body that passed that road and lived, just know you escaped death.There's a terrible village close to that place, I don forget the name.That village witches and Wizards dey wear NIKE and Addidas.Even a small girl of 7 years don use witchcraft slaughter people like chicken.

There is this curve called Many-have-gone in Endehu village.That road/village don drink blood tire.

Lmao...only akwanga get all those demons? grin
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by onegig(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Hmm....

Any body that passed that road and lived, just know you escaped death.There's a terrible village close to that place, I don forget the name.That village witches and Wizards dey wear NIKE and Addidas.Even a small girl of 7 years don use witchcraft slaughter people like chicken.

There is this curve called Many-have-gone in Endehu village.That road/village don drink blood tire.

As usual Nigerians, blame withces and wizards.

95% of all road accidents are caused by silly Nigerian drivers trying out some stunt or some crazy driving skills.

Dangerous Overtaking at bends or single lane higways without road shoulders. Where do you want the on coming car to swerve to? Down the hill?

When the accident happens we would all shout RIP and Village People. From my experience driving on Nigerian roads, the witches and wizards are the drivers themselves who have a suicide wish with the ways they drive.

Numerous times you are slowing down because of an infraction in front and a buzu Nigerian driver would still speed up beside you trying to overtake while he can't see what's in front. If you now cut him off by closing the space leaving them on the lane of the oncoming cars they would start cursing.

Like who are you trying to show off your speeding skills to? Where the fuc..k are you running to? If i am braking and you can see my brake lights continuously on at least it should tell you something is up in front. So why not hesitate and be sure before overtaking?

5 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nkwobi042: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Mryacks post=97927638][/quote]

Yes o grin grin

Na territorial demons full there.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
17 aboki gone! Just like that.
You are next since sense no dey ur head!
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Lastmankc(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
2021,abeg be calming down pls
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by extol1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
God, I beseech you, shield me and my households from any forms of evil associated with this year 2021
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Patrioticman007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
onegig:

As usual Nigerians, blame withces and wizards.

95% of all road accidents are caused by silly Nigerian drivers trying out some stunt or some crazy driving skills.

Dangerous Overtaking at bends or single lane higways without road shoulders. Where do you want the on coming car to swerve to? Down the hill?

When the accident happens we would all shout RIP and Village People. From my experience driving on Nigerian roads, the witches and wizards are the drivers themselves who have a suicide wish with the ways they drive.

Numerous times you are slowing down because of an infraction in front and a buzu Nigerian driver would still speed up beside you trying to overtake while he can't see what's in front. If you now cut him off by closing the space leaving them on the lane of the incoming cars they would start cursing.

Like who are you trying to show off your speeding skills to? Where the fuc..k are you running to? If i am braking and you can see my brake lights continuously on at least it should tell you something is up in front. So why not hesitate and be sure before overtaking?

Too much sense will not kill you, sometimes these Ogogoro drivers will leave their lanes & cause dangerous driving to other road users.

Its high time all alcoholic drinks be banned at car parks & breath test be done on road users.
What ever God forbids to take should be complied with jejely.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by alezzy13: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Hmm....

Abeg make I hear with a the silly superstition.

I follow that road regularly and the major issue from what I've seen is rough driving.

There are numerous sharp bends and steep hills especially between akwanga and Eggon, yet you see some of these Sharon drivers doing James Bond.

Yes, God protects, but we must do our part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos) / Calabar Vs Lagos / A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.