Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident (31001 Views)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Which kin wahala be this? I am so sad..
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nkwobi042: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
alezzy13:

Abeg make I hear with a the silly superstition.

I follow that road regularly and the major issue from what I've seen is rough driving.

There are numerous sharp bends and steep hills especially between akwanga and Eggon, yet you see some of these Sharon drivers doing James Bond.

Yes, God protects, but we must do our part

Well I never insinuated that it's only spiritual.I ply that road as well, the reckless driving is on another level I admit.

But finally, some voodoo worshippers are also takers as well.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Drone95(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Too bad like slawormiir used to say!
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by simfrost90210: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
angry i disagree that this is an accident., no too long ago, a family of six the same nasarawa kiniko kiniko burnt to death and now again, no fewer than 17 burnt to death.. Nooooo i disagree.. no be ordinary accident be this.. i'm thinking there're attacks, hidden attacks behind this scenarios.. i'm still thinking anyways
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by InTheMiddle: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Seyzcham91(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
you no lie cheesy
NextD18:
Burnt beyond recognition??

Omo! This 2021 looks like it'll be worse than 2020.

It's barely 10 days and the internet is already filled with all sorts of terrible and bad news.

Back to back fatal accident, assassination, fire explosion, suicide, paternity fraud, covid and the rest.

Even actors and actresses are now dying like fowls.

Nna eh! Las las, the next 1 hour no even sure anybody oo.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by tit(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Golan007:
Sometimes it appears as if the reporters gloat with the way they present their headline.

You don't remember when they use to right "roasted to death".

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by akaahs(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The FRSC said they finished the rescue operation by 11pm! Is it the corpses that were rescued?
2am please
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
For you, it will be worse, since your mind is filled with negativity.But for me, it will be the glorious all the way.
NextD18:

It's barely 10 days and the internet is already filled with all sorts of terrible and bad news.

Back to back fatal accident, assassination, fire explosion, suicide, paternity fraud, covid and the rest.

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Softgamer: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
na why i dey warn every member of my family not to travel if them no get any shit important to do. imagine if one girl burnt there was going to collect preek
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Tickles001(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is somehow. I don't see any sign of wreckage or any clue to what would have caused the fire and also prevent the occupants from escaping fire.
The vehicles looked intact and no sign of collision. What caused the fire? And why couldn't the occupants escape assuming the fire started on its own?
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Adewale1603(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
ki Lon shele Gan gan
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:

You forgot to add the Indonesian plane crash sef.
Me I am tired
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by nairaman66(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
We received a distress call of a ghastly accident by 7 pm around “Ahead Town” between Akwanga and Gudi Towns.”

“We rushed to the scene and found a Commercial VW Sharon Bus and a Private Toyota Sienna Bus engulfed in flames with the occupants inside the burning vehicles.”

“We called for the Fire Brigade, the fire was contained by 11pm and we completed the rescue by 2 am.” he said.

From 2pm to 7pm to 2am..

Dang!! My country pipu !

They rescued burnt corpses? I don’t understand this country’s public servants anymore..

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Daniella2252(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Is this an accident or an attack or am I the only person thinking that way ? This two vehicles I'm seeing never collide na
Anyway may the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. cry cry
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by chudez0147(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:

I tell you... barely 10 days.
I guess is carry over . God help us!
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by bigcasava1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Drizzy5001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
This 2021 is scary oh, person no go fit dey sure, of the next 1hour. sad
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
So sad
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
You are next since sense no dey ur head!
You are a big idiot!

Is it that you thought I said something bad or what?
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Naijaarchive(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
How is this a rescue operation again... Rip to the dead
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Daniella2252:
Is this an accident or an attack or am I the only person thinking that way ? This two vehicles I'm seeing never collide na
Anyway may the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. cry cry

It's the wrong picture that's never a VW Sharon

And it's not an attack we Nigerians are just a bunch of reckless and selfish drivers.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by nicelaw(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The FRSC said they finished the rescue operation by 11pm! Is it the corpses that were rescued?

I was wondering too
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by JimPerry(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmmmmm.

I can't believe this accident is on the same road I plied exactly two weeks ago from Abuja to Lafia.
The road is really narrow and substandard and drivers drive insanely irrespective of the deadly implication.
I recall praying to God for my safety all through the trip cos I read online of the dangers of that road prior to my journey.
RIP to the unfortunate ones who lost their lives.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Sniper101(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
OP

This picture wey you use for illustration
How does it depict a head-to-head collision undecided
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Hmm....

Akwanga na devil,demons,witches and Wizards get that road.

Any body that passed that road and lived, just know you escaped death.There's a terrible village close to that place, I don forget the name.That village witches and Wizards dey wear NIKE and Addidas.Even a small girl of 7 years don use witchcraft slaughter people like chicken.

There is this curve called Many-have-gone in Endehu village.That road/village don drink blood tire.
This is what too much nollywood causes.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Nkwobi042: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
TheWrita:

This is what too much nollywood causes.

I hate Nollywood.
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by CSTRR: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by tom50ggg(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2021
cryAccidents keep happening in Nigeria so fatally due to resistance to simple traffic laws. When shall we learn from previous tragedies to avoid another? cryAccidents keep happening in Nigeria so fatally due to resistance to simple traffic laws. When shall we learn from previous tragedies to avoid another?
Re: 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident by Edwin046(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2021
That road is a death trap....every driver in that place drives like they got nine life...u will see a vehicle descending from that hill on a 120 speed limit...they don't know what is driving slowly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Vs Lagos / Weclome to Chicagoland / Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.