Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians (357 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by AntiChristian: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sodiq Oyeleke (Punch)

The National Orientation Agency has clarified that the coronavirus vaccine to be procured by the Federal Government does not contain a microchip.

The agency said this in a series of tweets titled ‘Things to know about #COVID19 vaccination!’ on Sunday.

On whether the COVID-19 vaccine contained a microchip, the Federal Government’s agency said the Ministry of Health would certify the vaccine safe before being administered.

It said, “No! COVID-19 vaccine does not contain any harmful substance or micro-chip. All vaccines including COVID-19 vaccines are manufactured under strict compliance with WHO guidelines.

“Also, before the vaccine is administered in Nigeria, NAFDAC will test and certify it is safe for human use.”

On whether the vaccine could infect with COVID-19, NOA said, “The vaccine will be subjected to laboratory examinations to ensure it is safe before being administered to humans.

“No! the vaccine cannot infect you with COVID-19. It is meant to protect you from COVID-19 infection. Once your vaccination doses are complete, you become protected.”

It also clarified that the COVID-19 vaccine would not alter human genetic information – Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

“There is no scientific evidence that #COVID19 vaccine will change or affect human genetic information (DNA).

“No! COVI embarassedD-19 vaccine does not alter your DNA, it triggers an immune response that will protect your body against the virus if encountered. Once you and your community members are protected, the chances of the spread of the disease are reduced.”

https://punchng.com/covid-19-vaccine-doesnt-contain-microchip-fg-tells-nigerians/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Sissy3, dominique
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I don't care weather it has a chip or not all I know is am clean, so I don't need it !
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by ifex370(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Sodiq Oyeleke (Punch)

The National Orientation Agency has clarified that the coronavirus vaccine to be procured by the Federal Government does not contain a microchip.

The agency said this in a series of tweets titled ‘Things to know about #COVID19 vaccination!’ on Sunday.

On whether the COVID-19 vaccine contained a microchip, the Federal Government’s agency said the Ministry of Health would certify the vaccine safe before being administered.

It said, “No! COVID-19 vaccine does not contain any harmful substance or micro-chip. All vaccines including COVID-19 vaccines are manufactured under strict compliance with WHO guidelines.

“Also, before the vaccine is administered in Nigeria, NAFDAC will test and certify it is safe for human use.”

On whether the vaccine could infect with COVID-19, NOA said, “The vaccine will be subjected to laboratory examinations to ensure it is safe before being administered to humans.

“No! the vaccine cannot infect you with COVID-19. It is meant to protect you from COVID-19 infection. Once your vaccination doses are complete, you become protected.”

It also clarified that the COVID-19 vaccine would not alter human genetic information – Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

“There is no scientific evidence that #COVID19 vaccine will change or affect human genetic information (DNA).

“No! COVI embarassedD-19 vaccine does not alter your DNA, it triggers an immune response that will protect your body against the virus if encountered. Once you and your community members are protected, the chances of the spread of the disease are reduced.”

https://punchng.com/covid-19-vaccine-doesnt-contain-microchip-fg-tells-nigerians/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

We never said it did. But No thanks.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by HolinessForever: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
No one says it contains micro chips.
There are reports that it contains Particles of aborted babies.
Whatever the matter, I am not interested. I am not taking.
Whoever needs it can have it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by AntiChristian: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
ifex370:

We never said it did. But No thanks.

You never said it. Some did. Calling Biden the anti Christ and the vaccine a mark of the beast.

Lalasticlala, mods.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by ifex370(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

You never said it. Some did. Calling Biden the anti Christ and the vaccine a mark of the beast.

Lalasticlala, mods.

I have nothing against them... People are free to believe what they want. But leave my vaccineless self alone and start by fixing roads, electricity and the economy thank you
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please, will the FG sue me to court or lock me up for not taking the vaccine??
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by Deasegun19(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
the fear of the unknown...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by ojun50(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na una sabi

For here we dey alright dieeee
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by Deasegun19(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, will the FG sue me to court or lock me up for not taking the vaccine??

I'll like to see what they will do...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Deasegun19:

I'll like to see what they will do...
That's why I asked the question for future references
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by mymadam(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
undecided Na wa o! NAFDAC don talk say dem no go do any clinical trial before use, u cum here dey yarn anoda tori. Biko, una well so?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians by obasi14673: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2021
the fear of the unknown...

(1) (Reply)

DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids / How Long Should I Drink Fermented Cabbage Juice To Heal My Stomach Ulcers / Why It Is Hard To Abort Some Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.