Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids (332 Views)

For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! / DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids by gaeul(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
After the FCMB saga, Nigerian men are on a DNA test mission and lots of social media users are advocating secret test.

Every man have the right to know if their kids belongs to them or not. Whilst planning for that secret test, it's best to consider your wife before screaming cheating. Make sure you do a DNA test for your wife and the child too eapecially if the child is Male....
Reasons;
1.Some hospital staff swap babies (female for male) at birth.
2. Many Nurses have exchanged babes at birth via mistake or fun as in the case of the Zambia mid wife that confessed to have exchanged thousands of babies in her 15years + career.
3. Some women bought babies without their husband knowledge after long battle with infertility.
..and so many reasons.

I wrote a book of how a DNA test ruined a beautiful marriage, and the woman wasn't even the biological mother of the child.

Always be totally sure because taking drastic action. An unmatched DNA isn't always the result of Cheating or Adultery.

See link to my book; The DNA Test below;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J6RDYRT

You can read for free if you are an Amazon subscriber or buy for a token smiley
Re: DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids by InfernoNig: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
You don't mean it
Re: DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
I believe it should match the father's own and not the mother..
I stand to be corrected though, I ain't no doctor
Re: DNA Test: Also Check To Know If Your Wife's DNA Matches With Your Kids by Deicide: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guilty conscience

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes / Tips On How To Treat Your Diabetes / Photo Of A Brazilian Man Who's Head Is Turned Upside Down -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.