Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More (4392 Views)

Medicine Vs Engineering Which Is Better / Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography / Vertinary Medicine Vs Dentistry? Which Should Be Considered Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by ToksZee(f): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dremeke:
yea. Then do go for it. Good luck.
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by humilitypays(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
ToksZee:
thank u so much,,as for nursing income as far as comfortable buying what I want and eating what I want
hahahaha, may God grant your heart desire
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by DAramis: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Shokoloko:

Please you will have to make reading your thing. Healthcare courses are no walk-in-the-park. You will need to read and research on your own in college or university. Best of luck

Exactly, because it will be catastrophic for her to be doing guess work with someone's life at stake.

She need to read widely and always update herself with recent information if she is going to venture into medical field (especially nursing).

1 Like

Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by Hayzed0601(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
ToksZee:
yes! pls �
lol......well,moving out of this country is more easier with a nursing degree than a MBBS degree Sha.
I read that u really don't like reading too much also,then go for Nursing in order to avoid stories that touch but I believe u are just saying that Sha,If u get medicine and u see how your fellow students dey move stuff and also how rigorous the med.school is,no one will tell u to sit down and read to stupor grin
My two kobo
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by Grateful02(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Op nursing gives you a upper hand. I'd advise you get enroll here in Nigeria 1st and when done you could then think of advancing outside the country.
Nursing as a course gives you added advantage during your USA visa process. Best wishes!!
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by brucewayne26: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2021
Yes, abroad people pay more for nursing or being a doctor, but they prefer to learn it in their country and often don't wish to hire someone who had learned in another country. You can take some courses in the country where you intend to go and simply say to them that you have finished university in Nigeria, but also these courses. Thus you will have better chances to get a job. Also, you can visit this site and find work here in the USA as a nurse.
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by DonroxyII: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2021
ToksZee:
HEY NAIRALANDERS
so basically I'm currently in ss3 will be writing my waec this April I'm 14 years old will be 15 by April,i want y'all to drop your opinion. Should I study nursing (registered nurse) here in Nigeria and further it in USA (nurse practitioner or CRNA)
Or complete under grad here (babcock university) then go for PA (physician assistant) program in USA
OR medicine here in Nigeria (unilag) and complete my residency in USA,, and I heard medicine is SO so tough for average student (like me)...whuch path would u advice me to go I don't want to have regrets in the Future
You can also take this to twitter ... tag all Nigerian Doctors in the UK, Canada and US .. aproko doctor , dr emto or something etc
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by daveyjay(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
I had aspirations for medicine, mom wanted nursing cos she wanted a male nurse.

Las las, I was offered Nursing science and I think I did the right thing by accepting.

I am happy and mom is happy too, albeit sometimes I envy my medicine counterparts
Re: Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More by yunqdady: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gce 2011/2012 Form Out / Powerful pictures of hope / Oou Admission List Is Out On Jamb Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.