Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Pastor Get Annoyed With This,am I Right Or Wrong With This? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Pastor Get Annoyed With This,am I Right Or Wrong With This? (182 Views)

BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2 You Can Never Go Wrong With A Beachfront Property / You Can Never Go Wrong With A Land That Has Cofo @5m / My House Issue, I'm I Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Get Annoyed With This,am I Right Or Wrong With This? by Everester: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good evening sir/ma'am, This is meant for Christians only, this strictly deals with Church affairs,not secular matters.

Am I right or wrong about this, cos there has always been some sort of annoyed behaviors going on between the people of God.

This thing has been on for like 8years now, though the Church is not threatened by anyone's absence, but that of yesterday and today is on another level, though I'm not the Pastor,but I'm no more convenient with it.

If the Pastor preach any messages,the next couple of days, u start hearing some trash,like I'm the one the Pastor use to preach yesterday, he 've heard something about me, I'm sure this person told him about me.

Another day u might be hearing, I think the Pastor saw me yesterday, that's why he direct his message towards me.

Like I said, I'm not the Pastor,but I know how difficult it was for him when the lord told him to go plant that Church,
And where he formerly serves,that place was so convenient for him,but God's will must be done, i know the kind of hardship he went through before God set him up properly.

I'm the choir leader,so whatever I heard,I made it known to the Pastor
Me too, it even get to a stage,that I almost get fed up in the choir,u start hearing different sort of rubbish like, is that how to sing,

it even get to a stage,that the person next to me in choir (a lady), whenever I'm singing,she will intentionally bring the microphone down from her mouth,so as not to heard her voice,so that the whole thing should be something else,

Sometimes, u heard some people talking negatively behind u,but thank God,I just stylishly step down a little for them to allow peace to reign, Though still in the choir,and I get strict whenever I see things could get out of hand

So as I'm facing some sort of demonic forces in the choir,the Pastor is also facing some forces stronger than mine,and the worst kind of battle u can face in the Church is from elderly people, married women, people u can't even think of.

Some even come together to leave the Church at once,
As if that's not enough,they start branching into other members house, telling them to leave the Church as well, start preaching negative things about the Pastor and this have been going on for years.

And the master chief of this demonic group still has her kid in this same choir,she still has her husband sitting on the altar, she left her kids to take note of every
single mistake made in the Church, the kid and the mother are now on the verge of bringing the Church down,

So.yesterday I heard another nonsense again, My Pastor got aware, the Pastor then call workers meeting today to settle this issue,

So when it get to my turn to speak, I went out of range, start talking harshly,making references, me and some people,we almost exchange word,I just kept quiet due to the fact that they are older than me.

The Pastor then beg everyone to allow the spirit of God to reign, after everything,my Pastor start scolding me,
I was so irritated with his speech,and my point is if anyone want to go, let them go,take ur kids and ur husband with u, and stop planting mole inside the Church, but the Pastor is not satisfied with my action.

Now my question,did I cross my boundary with that action or I'm still on point? Cos next time I will even dish out curses to this kind of people.

Secondly, such thing, should I keep looking like the Pastor said,and continue begging them,
cos me, personally i 've exchausted my personal silence limit.

Thirdly, is this general in every Church,or just our own Church alone.
Re: My Pastor Get Annoyed With This,am I Right Or Wrong With This? by 2special(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
1.Yes 2 Yes 3 No... you need to pray for the spirit of discernment which is different from the spirit of discerning
Re: My Pastor Get Annoyed With This,am I Right Or Wrong With This? by chatinent: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
In a hundred piece of advice from sb, one must definitely affect you.

Advice from the bible is like a stone thrown, it will surely head somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Buy An Apartment In The Tallest Building In Lagos (banana Island) / Fully Serviced Four Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale In Lekki Phase Two/orchid Rd / Go Get Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.