Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs (743 Views)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by abiolamitodun(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
cry
Is it that Nigerian men are not romantic

Or is it that Nigerian women are always on mood swings due to financial instability

Or is it Nigeria on it own?
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
the reasons for failed marriages are plenty as the number of failed marriages as well. i will mention two. one: people marry because of material gains they expect to enjoy. two: people marry because of physical beauty or look.
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by abiolamitodun(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulemmy19:
the reasons for failed marriages are plenty as the number of failed marriages as well. i will mention two. one: people marry because of material gains they expect to enjoy. two: people marry because of physical beauty or look.
I think majorly is because of the gains...And it's mostly on the side of the women... Nigerian women!!!
I wonder how easy it is for them to be having sex with someone they don't love for yrs
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by Olunmercy56(f): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wrong foundation, like lies and deceit. Most men are not really sure of what they want.
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
abiolamitodun:

I think majorly is because of the gains...And it's mostly on the side of the women... Nigerian women!!!
I wonder how easy it is for them to be having sex with someone they don't love for yrs
na so wan Regina go tie herself to one senator
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by abiolamitodun(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Wrong foundation, like lies and deceit. Most men are not really sure of what they want.
Wrong foundation as how?
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by abiolamitodun(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulemmy19:
na so wan Regina go tie herself to one senator

Hmmm...That woman will automatically cheat because the love is not there...In marriage I believe sex is part of the foundation of love...
Re: Why Do Most Marriage In Nigeria Don't Last Than 5yrs by 234GT(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Because of foolishness on the part of the husband and the wife.

(1) (Reply)

Whoever's Wife Calls First Has To Pay The Bills / I Am Being Taken For Granted / A Man Was Born In 1995 And Died In 1953. How Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.