Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Am Being Taken For Granted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Being Taken For Granted (742 Views)

Divorce: Family Denies Court Granted Custody Of Children To Prophet / Are Fathers Not That Important? Why Are They Taken For Granted? / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Being Taken For Granted by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't know how to say no to people and it is affecting my relationship with people...i am being taken for granted at first i didn't notice it but now i am feeling it and it hurts...my words are useless when i speak,maybe na see finish cos i don't get...like i said in my older posts the women in my block gossip like die! 24-7 except when they go to work of course...they talk to the extent of talking about your undies and bra...maybe i am friendly with their kids oh,hmmm they now get information from my stepdaughter to talk...make i no talk about am for now,i too nice and it's affecting me and i laugh too much...e dey pain me seriously to see someone that obviously dislike me coming to ask me for a favour and i will do it...i be like mumu to them and i too dey greet self...i am still working on myself but would need your advice to improve...honestly speaking i want to leave the marriage i am not happy at all i am just enduring for the sake of my family.
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by DaddyRochie1642: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Never underestimate the power of See Finish grin grin grin
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Breadandpeppers(f): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
What is the main problem actually?
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Bigredmachine: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you want to be successful in this life put yourself (joy, peace, happiness, pride) In front... Before anyone else...

No matter how good you are, you can never satisfy, please and make everybody happy...

You should stop laughing too much like a fool cause... Cause no be everybody wey u dey shine teeth with get sense..

Also remember that if nobody talks about you then you are nobody, but always do your best to make sure 70 - 80% of whatever People will be talking about you is something positive...

If you buy car, house, win contract and them dey gossip about am, nah good thing
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
What is the main problem actually?
I got married last 2 years because i had nobody to help me since i lost my dad and cos of my mums health...i am 22 and then we didn't have a place to even lay our heads...i don't want to remember i am hurting right now...normally i was without any experience i had to just do it hoping that all would be well...now the women here have turned me into a centre topic and i have struggling to ignore them...they are using my stepdaughter and her father knows this...i can't speak to my peers,they look at me somehow...it's really weighing me down for real,though i now have a daughter but i want to leave,i have more to offer outside...i never had a boyfriend and i don't think about men too...dey say i dey form holy but i dey man house small girl like me,if only they knew what i faced...
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by KanwuliaBaby: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bia OP? How many issues do you have in this one post? undecided
I counted like 50!
Na only you waka kam?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chosen44:
I got married last 2 years because i had nobody to help me since i lost my dad and cos of my mums health...i am 22 and then we didn't have a place to even lay our heads...i don't want to remember i am hurting right now...normally i was without any experience i had to just do it hoping that all would be well...now the women here have turned me into a centre topic and i have struggling to ignore them...they are using my stepdaughter and her father knows this...i can't speak to my peers,they look at me somehow...it's really weighing me down for real,though i now have a daughter but i want to leave,i have more to offer outside...i never had a boyfriend and i don't think about men too...dey say i dey form holy but i dey man house small girl like me,if only they knew what i faced...
I try to imagine what you are going through.. try to have a good relationship with your step daughter that one will reduce the gossiping.

Focus on yourself and forget about the gossips outside. You only owe yourself happiness no one will give it to you.

Look for something doing or if you have already add more..trust me you won't have time to hear their gossips again.
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
You need to man up Nd say enough is enough
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Oyindamolah: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chosen44:
Start by stop greeting, them secondly set a boundary, if they requested for something don't give them, next DGAF about what and what they say
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:
Bia OP? How many issues do you have in this one post? undecided
I counted like 50!
Na only you waka kam?
Wahala po gaan!! But na by God grace i still dey if not i would have entered 6ft since...but God gave me a second chance oh bro my life na mystery to even myself.
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anytime i speak or say anything in my room i hear them talk about it outside i just don't know how they knew...one of their kids once asked me how much my husband gives me for feeding?it's so annoying,and to think this kids come to my room to see and report back to their mum...who will later go to their group to gossip,what pains the most is that they tell people who don't know me bad things about me to the extent that if the person sees me the person would start asking if i am the one...now like this na my undies be their matter,people that come to me to beg for cash oh...some even told their kids not to greet me,if they see me them go pretend en,all smiles even the one i help mostly is my greatest enemy she ruins me at the slightest chance she get...my church member once asked me if i have a problem with the woman and i said no...she then told me to avoid her cos the woman hates me a lot i was really pained.
Re: I Am Being Taken For Granted by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
22 is still Immature: Stay Back and be trained. They are making you to become a Man. As You are thinking on how to get ahead of them that's how you evolve to become a Man.

(1) (Reply)

Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? / FALSE: I Just Discovered The Most Efficient Way To Save Fuel In Generator / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.