Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt (32147 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by AskProf: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
youngsahito:
why would you borrow money and refused to pay back? He caused his own death upon himself...

Did you really read the story?
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by ena5four(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
E No Go Better For Who No Read That Report Finish Come Dey Judge...

They Didn't Hack The Mumu To Death, And Again Why Would The Deceased Asked The Suspect To Prove He Truly Gave Him Money When He Already Said He's Gonna Pay It Back. All Of Una Dey Shout 70K As If No 70k No Be Money
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by AskProf: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
youngsahito:
why would you borrow money and refused to pay back? He caused his own death upon himself...

Where in the article did you read that he was borrowed money?
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Rossycee(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2021
There are other ways to make him pay back the money but killing him is just out of it.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by AskProf: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Rossycee:
There are other ways to make him pay back the money but
killing him is just out of it.

Gbam.

Now, the money is gone forever, at a heavy cost.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Rossycee(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
AskProf:

Gbam.

Now, the money is gone forever, at a heavy cost.
Exactly.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
I dey too fear to borrow money,that is y,I live my life according to my means...I don't want what could put me to trouble..Abeg..

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by UOBEN(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2021
He vowed never to pay back...and behold he never payed back..RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Trustedpro: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
I hate debt...but my wedding landed me into debt of 3.8m. Like play like play na last year I finally pay off all the money. Na em be sey if na this kin guy I use em money e for roast me alive. I need to go buy one expensive wine for my guy wey wait for 6years to collect em money. I beg which wine dey very expensive make I go thank am. The guy dey Nairaland here...the day I go thank am I go show everybody.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by richie240: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Because of #70k, you will learn lessons in kirikiri
Firstly, I won't justify the killing. Its absolutely wrong as no amount is worth a soul!
Now that that has bn cleared.....

I want u to know DT d issue is more than d ordinary 70k!
Its the effrontery of not only misappropriating d money but calling his bluff and also threatening him on top of his money. To add insult to injury he vowed not to refund d money. What kind of mentality is dt abeg?

Where I come from, it is said DT "pèlé láko, pèlé lábo" ("sorry" has a masculine and feminine tone). There's a way you'll say 'sorry' for damaging my #10m property that I'll pardon u, and there's also a way of saying a (do-ur-worst) 'sorry' for damaging my ordinary #100 slippers that brings out d beast in one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by youngsahito(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rhapsodia:

Try and read the story, it will assist you go comment Intelligently....he didn't borrow the money....
mind your speech, either he borrowed the money or he was given the money to pay on behalf of the owner. He doesn't have legal right to spend the money and still be boasting that he won't pay back. put your self in the man's condition.
I never support his death but it is an avoidable death.

3 Likes

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by youngsahito(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
AskProf:

Where in the article did you read that he was borrowed money?
he was given a money to pay on behalf of the victim. he still owes the victim 70k.

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by youngsahito(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
ena5four:
E No Go Better For Who No Read That Report Finish Come Dey Judge...

They Didn't Hack The Mumu To Death, And Again Why Would The Deceased Asked The Suspect To Prove He Truly Gave Him Money When He Already Said He's Gonna Pay It Back. All Of Una Dey Shout 70K As If No 70k No Be Money
I wonder ooooo!!!!! some people here can't borrow u 2k bottom talk say to forget 70k like that. make person dey make mouth for my money
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by youngsahito(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ayrangers6:
Excatly, he caused his own death and i have no pity for him.
na man u be. neither do I.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by IgboWarlord(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
You dey work for NOUN as a clerk,you dey also sell weed...Na wa ooo...
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by KosiGee(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

What on this Earth can 70k
Even do for you?
Absolutely nothing

And you just wasted someone's life because of it

It’s not the amount of money that led to the man’s death. It’s the principle. Someone trusted you with his money. You disappointed and intended not to pay back....on top of that, you were arrogant, attempting intimidation and even fought the person that gave you the money.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by lenghtinny(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
adecz:

⏩For me, I don't really blame the
killer, because he was betrayed by
the victim..

⏩He also exhausted all avenues to
get redress but was bluffed to the
level of the victim boasting that he
wasn't going to pay..❌❌❌❌❌

⏩It is not about the amount of money
involved, but more about the bitter betrayal
& stubborn & unrepentant attitude of
the victim..❌❌❌❌❌

⏩Given the circumstances, meself for
ice that mudafcuking betrayer!!☑☑☑

Nonsense!! angry
Majority of those comments on first page did not read....

If I was in that guy's shoe, I might end up killing the bastard too even if it's 1k.....

One of the most painful experience is hurting, cheating or betraying someone and then rubbing it in their face.

Any human with such nasty attitude deserves whatever they get in return because for every action,there is always an equal but opposite reaction angry

1 Like

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by MummyD2020(f): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
adecz:

⏩For me, I don't really blame the
killer, because he was betrayed by
the victim..

⏩He also exhausted all avenues to
get redress but was bluffed to the
level of the victim boasting that he
wasn't going to pay..❌❌❌❌❌

⏩It is not about the amount of money
involved, but more about the bitter betrayal
& stubborn & unrepentant attitude of
the victim..❌❌❌❌❌

⏩Given the circumstances, meself for
ice that mudafcuking betrayer!!☑☑☑

Nonsense!! angry

I was about to write this exact thing. People are just crucifying him for killing d guy. Honestly the betrayal comes first. I mean, selling ur trust and freedom for a meagre 70k. I'm in no way justifying the death. If the story is true, he should rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by nikdam: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
lenghtinny:

If I was in that guy's shoe, I might end up killing the bastard too even if it's 1k.....

One of the most painful experience is hurting, cheating or betraying someone and then rubbing it in their face.

Any human with such nasty attitude deserves whatever they get in return because for every action,there is always an equal but opposite reaction angry
That is why the best principle is never to lend anyone any amount of money you can't forgo.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by adecz: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
You really understand my point.✅✅

⏩The victim basically told the guy that,

➡ ⏩"yes, I Don chop your money, do your
worst" ! ◀◀

❌❌I no pity am at all.

lenghtinny:

Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Juslaidat: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
The guy killed himself I don't blame the killer much perhaps he wanted to beat him up and leave him. I will so mess you up if you owe me money and refused to pay. If he even said he doesn't have money to pay that would be understandable instead of telling fellow able and capable young man you are not going to pay and denied having his money. Thats a slap on any man's face. It only takes a coward to overlook. Abeg the idiot killed himself. You dey tell your fellow man say you no go give am him money wen he trust you give you make you help am pay. Some people think they have monopoly for violence, now you don die. Idiot
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Okfrank25: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga How this story go raise your prick,
To Slap you dey hungry me.
Him prick de talk
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Okfrank25: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emaxwell:
So he killed another person because of 70k poverty in this country is causing damage

And the dead man sef you borrowed money and vow you will not pay undecided
Something must kill a man
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by PicLtd: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Benue people and cultism be like bread and butter.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Ryan03(f): 5:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Emaxwell:
So he killed another person because of 70k poverty in this country is causing damage

And the dead man sef you borrowed money and vow you will not pay undecided
he isn't even borrow the money. I am traveling, help me pay money in to my thrift account, you decide to eat the money? Ah! Somehow eh, the dead guy deserve it. I hate nonsense
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Ryan03(f): 5:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Omezif:
This man went far by killing him because of 70k. Blessing he would have gotten by forgiving the victim or having patience till he pays would have been great and totally joy to him.
you think it's this easy?
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Gatsbyskoncept: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2021
This new year person Don rush enter prison.
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / 22-year-old Woman Stabs Salesgirl In Lagos Over N400 Fried Meat (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.