Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy (24889 Views)

Petrol Price May Hit ₦190 As Oil Nears $60 / Petrol Price May Hit N180 As Oil Nears $50 / RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by excel101(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2021
This Govt. is filled with magician. Everyday abraccadabra
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Daboomb: 6:16am On Jan 11, 2021
Rogues, dem wan start again!
Introduce, Remove, Re-introduce...
But Price of PMS has gone up from #6.50 around 1999, to over #150, under Buhari.
So, where is the Subsidy?
We all know Buhari and his gang of Fulani thieves at NNPC are behind all these.

I guess the want to also pay Niger Republic more money.

Shameless Govt that campaigned that it would end Fuel subsidy and make our Refineries work, is the same Govt re-introducing fuel subsidy and importing fuel from Niger Republic whose Refinery produces just 20,000 BPD while just one of Nigeria's three Refineries produces 55,000 BPD but right now, they all produce nothing and Nigeria spends #65Billion on staff Salaries in just one of them!

Ofcourse, the staff are predominantly Northerners, just as the CBN and other Federal Parastatals.
Cursed Leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DAVE5(m): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
coming from d number supporter of d corrupt party of thieves that were in power for 16 years without building just one refinery.
I wonder how you wailers still have the mouth to talk after the evil looting you did to Nigeria.
Leave this kind of talk for genuine and good Nigerians,
Who meant well for the nation.
You are pained cos d thieves u support are no more in power to loot, not that you care for the common man on the streets.
You pdp supporters, supporters of thieves should all go and bury ur heads in shame

Is this still about pdp and apc , some evil men are eating the life of their head in Nigeria and looting us dry and y’all are defending and countering cos of some old men that have nothing to offer this country

The common man in the street is facing the brunt of all the wickedness and looting and refusal of government to utilize funds properly while also carting away our national cake, may God have mercy on all you supporters of evil

For the record;

Obasanjo, Atiku, Jonathan n buhari are all evil men
Apc and pdp are a gathering of evil and wicked people
Make una no shine una eyes ohh running from pillar to pole defending evil all around because of party and crap, the men you all defend change party like they swap their boxers

4 Likes

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DAVE5(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2021
seguno2:

If both of you are sensible, you will know that government decides even if you can work and earn money at all.
Can you reason that one

No mind us Nigerians ohh, so far the heat no reach us, we no care, we dey always forget say nah all the cow wey dem rear, knife must touch him neck

E go reach everybody hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by vRendoh(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Which one do Nigerians prayed for?..A rising crude price or a falling crude price? ...head or tail Nigerians go must cry! What a pity. The heavens is also confused about Nigeria solutions
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Emma1Oj(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2021
May all the ogboni in Eso state distroy u all in that villa..!!! kai!! I own Janatha apology.. Jonathan pls I'm so sorry, I acted out of ignorant. Now I understand better very word u said during your campaign in 2015.. I miss you Sir.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by nextstep(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
coming from d number supporter of d corrupt party of thieves that were in power for 16 years without building just one refinery.
I wonder how you wailers still have the mouth to talk after the evil looting you did to Nigeria.
You are pained cos d thieves u support are no more in power to loot, not that you care for the common man on the streets.
You pdp supporters, supporters of thieves should all go and bury ur heads in shame

Please realize that PDP and APC have the same politicians who crisscross the carpet at any freaking time. There's no difference, really. The real shame is that after 22 years of democracy (and if you include military era, nearly 50 years), we still don't refine enough crude oil for ourselves. From OBJ and Buhari's first coming, to IBB through GEJ and Buhari's second coming... the same story: confused approach to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Mexyz(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2021
meobizy:
They should do whatever they want. It doesn't concern me. So far I'm employed I can afford fuel even if it's 13,000 naira per litre.
Wrong mindset, exactly the same mindset the so called leaders have.... We can do whatever we want, provided the public coffers is open for us to always loot from anytime we want and we can afford whatever we want, the rest of the citizens can go to hell.

What about fellow Nigerians that earn minimum wage as salary, now remove 13k(from your write up) from their salary and see what's left to survive 30days before the next salary.

1 Like

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DAVE5(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Raph3177:
What I will never find sense with is why the increase of crude oil price equals to increment of Petrol pump price for Nigerians. This only means if crude oil price gets back to around 100 dollar per barrel Nigerians will be paying up to 250 naira per liter I can never find sense with this even if the world most brilliant person comes to explain to me.

Me sef still never understand the correlation at all
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Yankee101: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2021
After increasing fuel prices?
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by naijapips04: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:

But at least PDP operated the existing refineries . They've been shut down for many years now with money pumped into them yearly for TAM that doesn't ever finish. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DAVE5(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2021
splashbaby:
Crazy idiots in government. They banned rice importation because we can grow them...close all the boarders and gave wavers to their brother.

The same crude oil that we have in surplus these bastrdss are using to oppress us all...they turned around and starts importing petroleum products because they destroyed our refineries.

Gave subsidies to their friends to import petroleum products, and in turn pass the burden on to the people in form of subsidies.

If price hike can happen again, our leaders are all bunch of crooks.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by dederocs(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2021
All over the world citizens enjoy subsidies of various forms, government should work directly with filling stations, either giving them tax concession to reduce retail pumb price of petrol,or via other means. Government think,do not be lazy, it is bizarre to end subsidies that benefits millions of Nigerians, because of some criminals stealing the funds, prosecute and recover subsidy funds from the looters,not ending subsidy.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by udemzyudex(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Them remove am, we no see any difference, even when e dey there na same thing smh.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DAVE5(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Chijeep:

Nawaooo... this one is still doing APC and PDP upon all the hardships this country is going through

Nah mumu dey worry am nah, the useless apc and pdp members are swapping party everyday, I dey hear say apc wan use Jonathan as presidential candidate come 2023, I nearly swear for my padi wey dey tell me but knowing Nigerian politicians and their antics plus zombie citizens anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by kuntash: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:

So what is your point regarding this thread? That it's OK for 6yrs of a govt that promised to get rid of the ills of 16yrs is tolling the path worse of than their predecessors?
Are you saying that building a refinery is not appropriate at this time or the govt does not owe Nigerians good governance?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by snoopanddre(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
Both of you are saying the truth
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
This a way to fly a kite.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by richard870(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
Only God knows when you guys will fine tune your memories to the reality that APC is a ruse.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Lilpen3758: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2021
jayworld15:
They shouldn’t try it. They mustn’t try it. They MannaBBQgrinn’t try it. They simplyleon’t try it. They zombien’t try it. Nigerians will not take it likely with them and their zombies. Shior
Give me wetin u smoke.........brotherly
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by DanielPop(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2021
The worst form of stealing, looting, and administration ever seen in Nigeria is still ongoing starting from 2015. You know this and that's why you are reacting negatively sire!
Eriggs:
Government and Nigerians will take those ones more serious, not pained losers and wailers.

You pdp supporters, supporters of thieves should all go and bury ur heads in shame.

You are a good Nigeria.
People like you are who will need for naija to move forward.
Unbiased peeson you are,
not like other pained losers quoting me to wail.
Corrupt thieves

2 Likes

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Martini101(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Nigeria is just a typical case of Lacking in the midst of abundance!!!!!!!! More like bathing in a river and soap scum will still be penetrating your eyes. Chai
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Regex: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2021
Tbh, they shouldn't reintroduce it. They should rather channel that money into infrastructure as Nigerians have stabilized to this particular fuel pump price.
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Brunicekid(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2021
FG should build revamp kaduna, Warrior, portharcourt refinery for good...It will reduce overall landing cost, and stop all this buhaha! Abi, they are waiting for Dangote Refinery nii??
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by arsenal33: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2021
naijapips04:

But at least PDP operated the existing refineries . They've been shut down for many years now with money pumped into them yearly for TAM that doesn't ever finish. You should be ashamed of yourself.
they operated WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Donspicey: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Las Las E go reach #200.....

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Onepeople: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
Government and Nigerians will take those ones more serious, not pained losers and wailers.

You pdp supporters, supporters of thieves should all go and bury ur heads in shame.

You are a good Nigeria.
Unbiased peeson you are,
Corrupt thieves
manner that have turned to errigs does the comments suggest he is of pdp?what has happened to constructive criticism? When a supporter refused to be objective and constructive in its criticism this what they result to ,we are not suprise that what the man in Aso rock is known for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by condralbedez: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:

Abobie the basic reason we voted PDP out is for APC to correct their wrongs and allivite this country to a better one,not to come and still be toiling in same path with PDP

1 Like

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by festusthefirst: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Can't you use your God given brain for once instead of always spewing gibberish? Was this the promise from your God forsaken PMB or party prior to 2015 elections? Where are the 1 new refinery to be built yearly?

Eriggs:

You are a good Nigeria.
Unbiased peeson you are,
Corrupt thieves
Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by Onepeople: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2021
meobizy:
They should do whatever they want. It doesn't concern me. So far I'm employed I can afford fuel even if it's 13,000 naira per litre.
this type of reasoning is childish, myopic and bereaved of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy by BlackFlamefromP: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2021
My brother that's what happens when the country is not built on solid solid foundation and the leaders lack vision.

omoyankee3:
Instead of more revenue from increased crude oil price, It is more expenses for the govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Dele Alake’s Appointment As Minister Of Solid Minerals? / President Tinubu Attends NDA's 60th Anniversary / "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.