Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Protection From Falling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protection From Falling (136 Views)

Protection From The Power Of The Evil Eye (part 1) / How I Stopped Rain From Falling On Sunday Morning For Five And A Half Years / "Able To Keep You From Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protection From Falling by jonatoye(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Protection from Falling

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no expertise a man can exhibit that is enough to keep him from falling. God is the only one that can keep you from falling!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And now, all glory to God, who is able to keep you from stumbling, and who will bring you into his glorious presence innocent of sin and with great joy." (Jude 1:24 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The word of the Lord made available for you on daily basis is meant to uphold you and keep you from falling. We can see this in the instructions God gave Adam. He would have not fell if he had harkened to the instruction and live by it. Hence, obedience to God's instructions to you is critical to your safety and stamina in the battle of life as you proceed in destiny.

The simple strategy of the devil to ensure that you fall is to hinder you from obeying the instructions of God to you. One thing that is certain is that when a man continues to live in disobedience, he cannot last and will eventually become the shadow of God's plan for him. You can never fall whenever you are ready to obey God at all cost. We find ourselves at the risk of falling when we begin to consider disobeying God.

+ Are you living in obedience to God's Word?

Lord! I will obey your words and your grace will keep me from falling in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
When you begin to consider disobedience to God's Word you are falling already!!!

Have an Exceptional Week Ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protection From Falling by orisa37: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2021
M.G. M.A

MIYETTI GOD. MIYETTI ALLAH

ITA ITG

I THANK ALLAH. I THANK GOD

A.O.B ALLAH OF BUHARI FOR RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY

OR

G.O.T. GOD OF TRUMP AND MEDIA INTERVENTION.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Protection From Falling by Moses409(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2021
����������
PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS :-

Do you remember the firebrand man of God, *Benson Idahosa*
*who declared that the planned meeting of*
*Witches and Wizards in Benin cannot hold*
*while he was alive.*
*People like Katherine kulhman, Billy Graham,*
*Smith Wiggleswoth and those great men and*
*women of God. ........* *ASK THOSE WHO SAW *THE REVIVAL OF 1930s,1970s AND 1980s, THEY WILL *TELL YOU WHY WE*
*ARE CRYING OVER THIS "FIRE LESS NESS" WE ARE SEEING IN OUR*
*GENERATION OF BELIEVERS.*
*John Knox prayed:* *"Lord, Give me Scotland or I die"...*

*St Patrick, a rugged Believer that Brought*
*even Dead Animals* *And Trees Back To Life*
*Prayed: "God, Give Me souls or Give Me*
*Nothing Else"....*

*Brethren, The Hebrides revival prayed: "Lord, if you will not use us, please, kill us"...*

*The brethren from England who brought the Fire from Azusa Street revival*
*Gathered everyday under the terrible cold.*
*Their only prayer topic was: "Lord, give us*
*Men that will spread Your Fire in the streets of England".*

*During the Indonesia Revival,, Those Hungry*
*Hearts were seen* *Praying day and Night:*
*"Lord, The harvest is ripe... If it pleases You,*
*Please use us".*

*One prayer that was common during the days of William Seymour was: "Lord, this is another day that hell must lose men and women.*
*Please, we are here use us".*

*Paul said:" Woe is me if I preach not the gospel"*

*Rachel said to her husband, Jacob: "Give me children or I die".*

*But unfortunately, our churches are filled*
*Today with people who are not ashamed of spiritual barrenness.*

*We are asking "God give me money. God give me spouse.*
*God give me Visa".*

*Where do we see believers again that will be praying and fasting, and when you Listen to them, you will be hearing:* *"Lord, let Your Fire fall in my community and*
*Let their be revival"?*

*When Paul encountered Christ, he fell and rose. What He asked was:" Lord, what will You have me do".*

*But today, when we fall under anointing,* *We start expecting marriage proposals,*
*Visas and Employment letters.*
*This generation of members in our churches have not had a genuine* *Encounter with the*
*Man of Calvary.*

*No generation has* *Carried Bibles like us*
*Without opening it.*

*No generation is materially driven like ours and we expect the land to obey us.*

*Jesus said, pray to the Father that He brings*
*His Kingdom on Earth.*

*GOD help us to get it on time. Amen.*

*Let's build up our spiritual life cos its very necessary.*

*If you miss heaven you can never miss hell. Think about it. Hell isn't a pretty place.*

*Do the work of an*
*Evangelist now by* *sharing this message* *with all your contacts.*
*Have you ever wondered*
*what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our* *Mobile*
*Phone?*

*And we really can't live without BIBLE.

*May the Almighty* *God grant good success to*
*every one who reads enthis message.*
*AMEN!, AMEN!!, AMEN!!!.*
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Rely On Your Understanding / Salvation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.