Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada (3361 Views)

Work From Home: 92 Million Jobs To Be Done Remotely By 2030 / COVID-19: Akeredolu Offers Permanent Jobs To Volunteers In Ondo / 4 Easiest Jobs You Can Get As A Graduate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Asapchikki(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2021

Everyone keeps asking what’s the easiest jobs to get in Canada that doesn’t require many qualifications.

These jobs don’t require any specific skills but rather you need basic skills to get these jobs plus you have to be over the age of 18.

Most people are afraid of moving to a new country because of fear of not getting a job, so I decided to share this to make people a little bit comfortable about coming to Canada.

if you think it’s going to take you a lot of time to find a job in your specific field of study, here are some jobs that you can do with ease if you are new in Canada.

One thing I’m going to say about Canada is that people do not look down on jobs here in Canada, they do not as long as you’re earning an honest income.

I know cleaners who make over $100,000 per year and that is compared to other people who went to school and got a lot of degrees, master’s degrees and PhDs but they’re still making the same amount of money.

Here are the easiest jobs to get in Canada.

15. Fast-food /Cooks/Dishwasher

When I say dishwasher is like a minion, literally washing dishes and this is basically in restaurants, fast-food, motels or some other settings that require dishwasher.

Fast-food cashier or being a fast-food cook are some of the easiest jobs to get in Canada without any really special skills required.

It is labor-intensive because you have to be standing for long hours while washing dishes.

Dishwasher and fast-food cooks usually make around $22,000 to $25,000 per year.

Dishwashing is not a long-term career job but if your cool making that much then that’s your choice but if you just looking for something to do to hold you up as you are settling in your new environment that is a good place to start.

14. Retail sales and cashier

Retail sales are basically like you’re working in a store such as a clothing store and they pay pretty okay it’s a little bit above the minimum wage and the special skills required is customer service which I think anyone over 18 years old should have acquired already.

customer service and just being able to talk to people, in some they may need your English to be on an okay level, just know how to be fluent in your English especially if you are very friendly because you will be having a lot of interaction with people which is a very good way to practice your English if you’re new in Canada. For cashier, you don’t need to have Cashier experience because a lot of companies train you on how to use their cash register and if you feel like you just want to be ready and prepared, there’s a lot of free organize like free programs offered by Bon profit organization on how to to be a cashier. These organizations train you on how to use the universal cashier machine and the program usually lasts for a week or a month and you get a certificate at the end of the training.

The sales and cashier jobs make around $17 to $30 per hour, depending on where you are and also what kind of company you’re working for. I think that would be like a good place to set your mind in.

13. Fundraising

Fundraising is one of the easiest jobs to get in Canada and it is available to a lot of people, all you need is been able to interact with people.

Most introverts might find this job annoying because you have to walk on the street outside in places with high traffic of people and you’re asking them to contribute money to the nonprofit organization that you are fundraising for.

Fundraising is a good sales job and I was looking through the job postings for fundraising they make between $17 and $20 per hour. That is good money and it’s not commission based it’s paid per hour.

The company you are raising funds for will keep track to see how much you’re raising to see if it’s worth paying that much per hour so you have to work hard.

12. Cleaning Jobs

There are so many cleaning jobs in Canada and it’s one of the easiest jobs to get in Canada.

Cleaning jobs pay depends on where you are cleaning and the company you are working for. People in this line of jobs make between $12 to around $40 per hour, some people make even more if you’re doing cleaning contracts.

You can decide to start a cleaning company which is not that difficult based on my research.

To get a cleaning job basically, you need to send your resume to the organizations in question. Most times you can call them and just have a conversation and you start right away.

Cleaning jobs in Canada is a good job to start with, the only issue is the intense labor on your body, so if you cannot handle that, it’s not the best for you.

They’re different cleaning jobs where you can clean offices, people’s homes, buildings, so just look and see what kind of cleaning you want to do.

There are many many jobs available in this field but if you and can get a cleaning contract and work at one place, it will save you the stress of going to different places all the time.

One advice I have to give you about cleaning jobs is to be careful about the company or establish your work for, one common thing that I’ve seen among new immigrants is people getting cleaning jobs and they don’t get paid for the work they did, so be careful about the cleaning company where you applied for and before you start working there talk to other people already getting or who have worked with that company.

Make effort to work for slightly bigger cleaning companies because they already have a reputation for them and they don’t want to ruin that.

11. General labor
continue reading here: https://cookmuv.com/15-easiest-jobs-to-get-in-canada/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Mide3367: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2021
K
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2021
The issue I have with Canada is that after paying a huge sum of money to travel to Canada, the jobs don't come with accomodation. You have to find and fund your accommodation from the onset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by BigDawsNet: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
The issue I have with Canada is that after paying a huge sum of money to travel to Canada, the jobs don't come with accomodation. You have to find and fund your accommodation from the onset.

With a good job.. You should be able to pay your rent

Tho some professional jobs comes with housing allowance or probably they get you a house and pay your rent as long as your contract with the company is intact...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Tho some professional jobs comes with housing allowance or probably they get you a house and pay your rent as long as your contract with the company is intact...

smiley Greetings Boss
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by BigDawsNet: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
collinsuchendu:

smiley Greetings Boss

Collins... You good?
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by 400billionman: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you reporting your experience or your assumption ?

1 Like

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Collins... You good?

Yes Boss. Honestly speaking, this country is really tiring cry
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by BigDawsNet: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
400billionman:

Are you reporting your experience or your assumption ?

Technically

Maybe
And
Maybe not
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by BigDawsNet: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Yes Boss. Honestly speaking, this country is really tiring cry

No doubt bro

Its very visible

And all we can think about is how to control this

Or we eventually loose all our wonderful citizens to another country

Keep it strong bro
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

No doubt bro

Its very visible

And all we can think about is how to control this

Or we eventually loose all our wonderful citizens to another country

Keep it strong bro

I don't get it bro.. Please elaborate more.

Permit me to message you please?
Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by chubinwa(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
I can do anything. I can even wash yansh provided am not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by nickvanilla(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
This guy above me though grin

Honestly, this is how great countries are built. Where people are well paid and respected whilst doing "menial jobs".

Every day I go out, I see people sweeping our streets, those guys should earn nothing less than 100k per month. No police man in Nigeria should earn less than 150k. These people are so important and should be treated fairly. No job should be undignified in terms of remuneration, etc.

1 Like

Re: 15 Easiest Jobs To Get In Canada by Mosfemi: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire freelancers on https://wecruite.com

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria / Etisalat Is Recruiting / Naptin Training 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.