Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! (2405 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Uyi168:
My God!..
See as human being fine.. kiss..

Happy birthday babygirl..

And to the dad, hope you've gone for DNA.. sad

Lol...thank you uncle. My daddy's forehead is our signature and trademark because I and my siblings all have it. It settles every question of DNA

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by uboma(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
@ daddytime,

Please I sent you a PM.

I am sorry to derail your thread.
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Heloct(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aww. Such a cutie.

I wish her the very best. I still laugh anytime I remember the first thread you made about her.

4 Likes

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Happy belated birthday, little princess.

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Boxer007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Heloct:
Aww. Such a cutie.

I wish her the very best. I still laugh anytime I remember the first thread you made about her.

How much? smiley
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Amopeekun(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Kennyking1234: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, my name is Sage Ehianeta Boluwatife Dabira Ojieson a.k.a Nairaland Baby.

My daddy’s name is Papi and my mummy’s name is Mummy.

My siblings names are:

Sharon-which I pronounce as Nono
Sonia-which I pronounce as Sosha, and
Salem-which I pronounce as Bembem but I’m more comfortable calling him Bobo.

My apologies to everyone whose name I keep corrupting I’ll get better with my pronunciation I promise.

It’s that time of the year when I celebrate my birthday and bring you pictures of my progress and continued transformation.

I turned 2 today officially even though as early as in my 17th/18th month on earth I’d always respond by saying 2 whenever I got asked “how old are you”? I’m so happy I’m finally and officially 2. Please, keep praying for me and wishing me well.

Enjoy some of my pictures...and some of my older threeads below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation

https://www.nairaland.com/5625222/nairaland-babys-still-transforming-positive

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
congrats
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 3:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Kennyking1234:
congrats

Thanks, sir.
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by wumi2017(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Oh my ovaries,,,age with lots of goodies pretty..she's so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, my name is Sage Ehianeta Boluwatife Dabira Ojieson a.k.a Nairaland Baby.

My daddy’s name is Papi and my mummy’s name is Mummy.

My siblings names are:

Sharon-which I pronounce as Nono
Sonia-which I pronounce as Sosha, and
Salem-which I pronounce as Bembem but I’m more comfortable calling him Bobo.

My apologies to everyone whose name I keep corrupting I’ll get better with my pronunciation I promise.

It’s that time of the year when I celebrate my birthday and bring you pictures of my progress and continued transformation.

I turned 2 today officially even though as early as in my 17th/18th month on earth I’d always respond by saying 2 whenever I got asked “how old are you”? I’m so happy I’m finally and officially 2. Please, keep praying for me and wishing me well.

Enjoy some of my pictures...and some of my older threeads below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation

https://www.nairaland.com/5625222/nairaland-babys-still-transforming-positive

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
cute baby can't wait to start having mine,let no ugly man come spoil the looks of my future kids for me ooo,my genes are so strong anyways all he need is to have plenty money hehehe.hbd to her
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
cute baby can't wait to start having mine,let no ugly man come spoil the looks of my future kids for me ooo,my genes are so strong anyways all he need is to have plenty money hehehe.hbd to her

Amen to your heart desires, and thanks, sister.

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Klass99(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Happy birthday little princess... She is beautiful... Nmasinachi... Pretty princess.
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Klass99:
Redpiller couple, I will never forget you or that comment in a hurry cheesy

Your daughter is beautiful, be prepared for what comes in her latter years as a teenager and young adult.

Please do the sexual abuse and sex talk early too, when she is old enough to appreciate what you say about these things.

I wish her more productive and fruitful years.

Thanks a bunch my dear sister...
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Oh my ovaries,,,age with lots of goodies pretty..she's so beautiful

Thanks Wumex...

With my hands laid on your ovaries, I decree cuties upon them.

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
BKsoul:
Happy birthday little princess... She is beautiful... Nmasinachi... Pretty princess.

Thanks, sis.

1 Like

Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
daddytime:

Thanks, sis.
You are welcome sir.. please let me be your in law...my brother will take good care of her.. and we no dey stress our wives for my family.. lol
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
BKsoul:
You are welcome sir.. please let me be your in law...my brother will take good care of her.. and we no dey stress our wives for my family.. lol

Lol...my in law my in law...

No wahala grin
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
daddytime:

Lol...my in law my in law...

No wahala grin
yes oooh.. The trailer of yam is on its way to your place.. i no wan hear say them shoot bird, em mama fly ooooh.
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
BKsoul:
yes oooh.. The trailer of yam is on its way to your place.. i no wan hear say them shoot bird, em mama fly ooooh.

grin
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Lamanii22(f): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Awwwwn my baby.... The Lord bless you my dear... Happiest 2nd belated birthday ���... I love your dress by the way... Who's your designer?
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Such a beauty!!!!! shocked happy belated birthday and may you fulfil your destiny in Jesus name, Amen!!!!
Re: Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! by daddytime(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Such a beauty!!!!! shocked happy belated birthday and may you fulfil your destiny in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

Lamanii22:
Awwwwn my baby.... The Lord bless you my dear... Happiest 2nd belated birthday ���... I love your dress by the way... Who's your designer?

Thank you aunties, and amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or Wife? / 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. / Save A Brother!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.