Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) (38483 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Broken2020: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Bakin3:
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Check my signature.

How can I have that in the same compound I have a borehole?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratz 2 d newest dad in town.
Ure now a father while ur lil bro is father 2 many nations.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
A responsible father at that. Unlike a white teeth guy I know.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Bakin3(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Broken2020:

How can I have that in the same compound I have a borehole?

You can have both in the same compound.

It won't have any effect on the borehole.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2021
If you're interested in learning how to bake cakes contact 09152507621
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by phyya(f): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Bakin3:
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Check my signature.
You should have uploaded a pic let's see what it looks like

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
wink Congratulations.. God grant to all those looking to you for the fruit of the womb
Amen.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Chirowman(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by emerged01(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Why are the Adelekes not marrying yorubas?

Seems they know that majority of Yoruba women have turned to HOElosho no matter their status in the society, hoeing around is their game.
There are lot of Igbo guys that married to yoruba women. Don’t let tribalism turn you to a senseless being.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by bibbiana(f): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Childrentablets:
Nigga should go check dna because affonja women cannot be trusted.
Afonjas and promiscuity na like 5&6 grin
but the wife is not an afonja woman
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Childrentablets:
Nigga should go check dna because affonja women cannot be trusted.
Afonjas and promiscuity na like 5&6 grin

He married Calabar girl she's not yoruba
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by BoySiLvER: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations boss,I pray this year be the the starting of our best years[b][/b]
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by johnisaola(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2021
have you done your DNA ?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2021
emerged01:

There are lot of Igbo guys that married to yoruba women. Don’t let tribalism turn you to a senseless being.
They married the few good ones among them, whereas majority are hoes.

Btw, my brother is married to a Yoruba lady. So I ain't a tribalist, I was just stating facts.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Cousin9999: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Aww.

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations cool

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by fabolouz1(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2021
The younger brother should do the needful .
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by zoghys: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
wink Congratulations.. God grant to all those looking to you for the fruit of the womb

Amen
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Fatheemah(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations
God, Let the world congratulate me this year.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Seyi8750: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2021
DNA firsf
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by olamiji98448: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratz 2 d newest dad in town. Ure now a father while ur lil bro is father 2 many nations.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Afonja baby elephant becomes a father

I'm not impressed
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Corroro: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Raph82(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2021
I just like this family for one thing, they don't discriminate. The elder brother married from another tribe, Davido too married from another tribe. The family allowed them to follow their heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada / Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.