Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) (38484 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by drinoayo: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2021
It is a time of celebration in the family of popular Nigerian singer, Davido, after his big brother, Adewale Adeleke and his wife, Kani, welcomed a baby girl, Igbere TV reports.

Adewale took to his Instastoriesto share the news of the latest addition to their family.

“I'm a Father!” excited Adewale wrote.

https://instagram.com/stories/chairmanhkn/2483985170408876990?igshid=19q6s250raswa

In February 2020, he duo held their traditional marriage in Calabar and their star-studded white wedding in Dubai. After the nuptials, the couple toured the world as they visited several countries for their honeymoon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2021
wink Congratulations.. God grant to all those looking to you for the fruit of the womb

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Nanaborga(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations gee , Kani is wise to get pregnant after she was properly married , not like those dumbos in association of David baby mama association

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by TANID(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS! wink

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Made4naijaoeo: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by decatalyst(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations to them.

To carry a baby for 9months and deliver safely is not a mean feat. It takes the grace of God to deliver like the Hebrew women.

Staying strong and helpful during this period is not an easy task for a man too. I pray for more strength for them both.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by DesignValue02: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Congratulations to the latest father in town.

[b]Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Angel. kiss kiss kiss

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad!
God bless you and your family ma'am.
Happy New Year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by ProTouch221: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
grin Congratulations Adeleke Family

Like for the same blessing this year

9 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations oh...dx week go favour us all

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by COdeGenesis: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Until i see the picture.Let me nlt say my mind
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Sabowest(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Congrats man! It's a great thing to be a daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by BigMamaNaija: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Wow! Congratulations to them. I love things done well.

My daughter Chioma, weh done oh.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Anointedclass: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
someone said Zlatan should add
DNA TEST...... RUN AM
TO THAT HIS CASHAPP LYRICS
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by jamesjaspsplac: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
nice
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Commonguy(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Wahoo congrats to the couple
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Bakin3(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Check my signature.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratz to the couple
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Wow so you fuvked
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Gofwane(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Can't you just address him as Adewole Adeleke?
Must you tell us he is Davido's brother? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Why are the Adelekes not marrying yorubas?

Seems they know that majority of Yoruba women have turned to HOElosho no matter their status in the society, hoeing around is their game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Salimthedream: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Congrats
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Factfinder1(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by lafekom: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
oh... I think say u be daddy ni
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Childrentablets(f): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Nigga should go check dna because affonja women cannot be trusted.
Afonjas and promiscuity na like 5&6 grin

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by Barzinime(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
DNA Loading grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) by GreatWork992: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.