Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua (248 Views)

I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua by Triton1996(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2021
The founder of the synagogue church of all nations, Prophet TB Joshua has made some new revelations about his international crusades and why he ends up paying for some of the logistics'.

The popular prophet in a video posted on his ministry facebook page made it known that He pays up to 99% of the expenses especially for the venue of the crusade despite the fact that the organisers always insist to pay.
Giving the reasons behind this, the man of God made it known that he doesn’t want a situation where people will want to control the holy spirit or tell him what to do, who to pray for, who not to pray for, when to arrive, and some other things.
In his words

‘One of the big secrets of my life I want to share with you – all these crusades you see me doing around the world such as in Singapore, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru etc. – I pay most of the money. We don’t control the Holy Spirit! Let me pray for whom God wants me to pray for. Don’t pay and then start bringing your brother, sister or cousin for prayer. If you pay for the stadium for me, you will collect money from big businessmen that are sick – they will be the ones you arrange in front, telling me, “Pray for this one, Man of God – he is the one who paid seventy percent of the money”. God cannot cooperate with or support such an arrangement. Or you are telling me to come out at 8am when the Spirit of God said I should come out at 10am. My accommodation – I don’t let them know where I am going to lodge. After the crusade, you can know where I am living but before and during the crusade, I will not allow you to come to me. You cannot see me until after the crusade.

“I will enter your country with money and I will go out of the country and not take your money out of the country; it is a rule and regulation because the grace is not for sale. My joy is to see people healed; my joy is to see people delivered; my joy is to see people blessed. That is my money. Each person that is delivered is more than $20,000 to me! Imagine in each crusade how many people are delivered! That is the money God gives me - the joy to sleep in peace. You need to know what it means if God uses you to heal and deliver people. If you know what it means, you will want to heal and deliver people all the time. If you know what it means – the joy in God using you to deliver people – you will never ask the people you deliver to bring money. Even if they want to give you, you will beg them not to destroy your life’’

https://trixxng.com/why-i-pay-a-lot-whenever-i-am-invited-for-international-crusade-tb-joshua-reveals/

1 Share

Re: Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua by 1: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
But meanwhile annointing water is for sale
Re: Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2021
I dont know who told some pastors,that,they must raise fund..some are like "i want the first 20 people,that can give 1m to come out"...more than 40 will come out.they wont stop.they will raise till 3k..pls.stop playing with the name of the Holy Spirit..GOD does not need our money.rather,the sacrifices of GOD,are a broken spirit,a broken and a contrite heart.
Re: Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua by ABOVEDELAW: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2021
GREAT MAN OF GOD
Re: Why I Pay A Lot Whenever I Am Invited For International Crusade- Tb Joshua by div111(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
1:
But meanwhile annointing water is for sale

grin cheesy chai!!

(1) (Reply)

I want to be a giver. / Controversial Female Pastor Starts 'live' Prophetic Release On Facebook / Unveiling of the Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.