Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons (30605 Views)

SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by zoghys: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
you, Pelosi and Buhari will still die by bullets, terrorists.

your saving grace is that this is a faceless forum, else i would have beaten some manners into your dumb skull. For your info, am not a buharist or whatever they call themselves, i stand at the gate of truth. And if you wanna be down with a racist like trump, who encourages local terrorism and put his people at unneccesary risk for his personal gain, then you are much more buarist than any one i know. like i said earlier, you are lucky i cant get your sorry ass, dey for dey mob your ugly face by now. Anofia

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by thundafire: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Pelosi is an old hag. Pelosi is a Terrorist
better than ur president and ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by A305: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Do you even understand the news before jumping into this conclusion?
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by idahme(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Enceladus:
Very Bad advice. Multiple access means multiple targets by foreign enemies. The POTUS remains the most secured individual. A congressman is an easy target to the Russians, N-Koreans and the communist china spies.

And he is not even thinking about US adversiries who have same and even more authority than the USA in delivering nukes. He is old, he should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by 4gunners(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Enceladus:
Very Bad advice. Multiple access means multiple targets by foreign enemies. The POTUS remains the most secured individual. A congressman is an easy target to the Russians, N-Koreans and the communist china spies.

Try to comprehend, man. The write up is about having multilayer security, so that just one person won’t have the ability to lunch US nuclear weapon. You can compare that with multiple signature needed for corporate account.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by privaldo: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, he finally got it.

Thank God, I never got to the end of it.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by stevenosa(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

You people just open your gutter any how. Where are you based? Do you know Pelosi well enough to call her a terrorist? The ones around you who are the real terrorist you are not talking about. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by stevenosa(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
4gunners:

Try to comprehend, man. The write up is about having multilayer security, so that just one person won’t have the ability to lunch US nuclear weapon. You can compare that with multiple signature needed for corporate account.

Tell am. Illiterates them plenty here.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by idahme(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Boykris:
Trump tight now.......

Oh so the president has such powers and I was wasting time on Twitter ,bring me the football grin

Hahahahahahahahaha, that football no be small, the most important and costliest briefcase in the world. The guy that carries it doesn't stay too far from trump whenever he goes on foreign tour. To play that football dey hungry me.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by SenecaTheYonger: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Donald Trump is the least war mongering republican to ever hold office in the United States

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Enceladus(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
4gunners:

So POTUS is not secure enough, why is he the COAS then. Nuclear warfare necessitates swift response not let's wait for a panel to vote and other bureaucracy BS. nuclear deterrence bros.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by CSTRR: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
Enceladus:
Invalid excuse.

One person cannot launch the nukes in that scenario.

Even if one of signatories is compromised, you would have to compromise all of them including the president to get access to the nukes.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by zoghys: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
you, Pelosi and Buhari will still die by bullets, terrorists.

and lest i forget your papa, mama, brothers and sisters will all die my bullets. If you are not well mannered to have a discussion without resorting to curse then you will die by that bullet very very soon.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Bestbeelieve: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

jus negodu!
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Erigs: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Eriggs:
make I wait make u cancel reach 20 posts b4 I get ur time. Na 10 u still dey now. Put in more effort
your activities on this forum is coming to an end.
You crossed the wrong paths and I'll so deal with you hard

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Erigs: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
zoghys:

your saving grace is that this is a faceless forum, else i would have beaten some manners into your dumb skull. For your info, am not a buharist or whatever they call themselves, i stand at the gate of truth. And if you wanna be down with a racist like trump, who encourages local terrorism and put his people at unneccesary risk for his personal gain, then you are much more buarist than any one i know. like i said earlier, you are lucky i cant get your sorry ass, dey for dey mob your ugly face by now. Anofia
you're very stupid for this comment.
You're as shameless as the old retired prostitute pelosi.
Idiots
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Erigs: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
pelosi is a case of a woman being scorned.
Her end and doom is coming soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by IgOga(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
gulfer:
They need to watch this TRUMP very closely in these last days; I just hope he does not start the 3rd world war as predicted by Nostradamus angry angry angry angry

A US president who has started no war since Jimmy Carter is now all of a sudden to be watched not to start war shocked The PsyOp by the MSM is working wonders.

It won't take 2 years before Biden will launch a war to please the military industrial complex.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Taiwojon(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
It won't see the light of day..

That dream can't be realized
I thought you always support Biden.

You never see something!
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by livingchrist: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Us presidency in fact most president seats are only a puppet used by the globalists
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2021
They haven't entered govt,they already showing their true colors.....

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by GEEBITE: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
You are a clever man.They want to throw the baby out with the bad water.SIlly do nothing Democrats.
Enceladus:

MODIFIED

Before you want to claim intelligent please read through the thread before you quote this post or you will be duly ignored.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Sunnyja: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
pejuakinab:
Change your weed supplier this year.

Lol
.... And tommorow you will come out to convass for votes saying the youths are the leaders of tommorow or not too young to run! I rather have Sheaku as my leader than your likes.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by morakinyo60256: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Us presidency in fact most president seats are only a puppet used by the globalists
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by zoghys: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:
you're very stupid for this comment.
You're as shameless as the old retired prostitute pelosi.
Idiots

She better than your mother who forgot to teach you manners.
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by 2O17: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bad idea o
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by hush15: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
4gunners:

Which multilayer security? If the POTUS does such, then it becomes pure politics. Which is more threat. If after 4yrs of frustration, Trump didn't deploy one even in the midst of an IRAQ or IRAN rubbish , then what's more safe than that. You don't just fire a nuclear bomb! When its not an alien attack.

This only implies two things, its either they don't trust the Biden Presidency to be firm, objective and decisive. The feel he can be manipulated and thereby push in doing such thing like launching a nuclear strike.

The other thing is for us to look at the bigger picture such as the Presidency being controlled by some people. If the President is to share such such powers, then he as well remove him or her self from such role and let the congress decide. After all, democrats dominates the congress. It also undermines the Presidency in every way. In other words, Biden is not fit to handle Nuclear heads. If they ask me sef, they can as well make Nancy Pancy Pelosi the President.

Americans are in for a big surprise

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Therokstar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
CSTRR:

Invalid excuse.

One person cannot launch the nukes in that scenario.

Even if one of signatories is compromised, you would have to compromise all of them including the president to get access to the nukes.

That also means if a Russian spy can compromise one of the signatories & gets his/her nation informed asap, Russia can nuke the US before the US can do anything about the compromised signatory.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by Flytime: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Born2conquer:
I doubt if this guy can run AMERICA!!! Trump is firm and blunt!
no be lie,I dey reason am

He'll just create loop holes that would make America loose it's position in the world all in the name of trying to make everyone happy

I mean there's no way the president can be compromised because he is the leader and in charge of the country.. especially a country that has enough nukes to destroy the world
But some congress men mmm

Russia and china would be throwing a party the night the law passes

Joe isn't really a good candidate but trump it too unstable to run the country

I hope this law and doesn't see the light of the day

Imagine for example ww2... let's say japan has compromised the congress men or few and they block the presidential bid to release nuclear bombs on Japan I'm very sure the world would have been different now

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by hope4nigeria(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
and you are a shit from cow dung
Re: Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons by BafanaBafana: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Flytime:
no be lie,I dey reason am

He'll just create loop holes that would make America loose it's position in the world all in the name of trying to make everyone happy

I mean there's no way the president can be compromised because he is the leader and in charge of the country.. especially a country that has enough nukes to destroy the world
But some congress men mmm

Russia and china would be throwing a party the night the law passes

Joe isn't really a good candidate but trump it too unstable to run the country

I hope this law and doesn't see the light of the day

Imagine for example ww2...lest say japan has compromised the congress men or few and they block the presidential bid to release nuclear bombs on Japan I'm very sure the world would have been different now
You see my friend, such law doesn't mean that several people will have all the codes. They will just have bits and pieces of it such that it takes all their consent and input to launch it.
So to extract the codes, you have to compromise everyone who has it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) / U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.