Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram (52136 Views)

Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction / Kemi Olunloyo Charges N50,000 To Be Followed On Twitter In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Mercyrafiu: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Celebrity life
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Pavillon: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2021
The guy dy sing abeg.

Hearing the freestyle alone, I don dy shake body

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Elvis295(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Seems rap has another meaning in 2021

4 Likes

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Witchersunited: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Does this mean that you are talented

Drake is doing charity with you bozo.

3 Likes

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Pavillon: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
careytommy37:
I'd love to see the freestyle that caught Drake's attention

Its up there.
Or you dont have data to watch it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by sty1es: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
inderhappy:
Hungerbad
do you know the owner of that monicker is late?

2 Likes

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Cammo: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Rubbish rap.

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by 2dice01: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Nothing special about the freestyle
Truth to be told

But when Grace follow you
You don't need whistle to Blow

4 Likes

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by 400billionman: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Nah so.

We rice by lifting orders.
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2021
God no go shame us this year

More vibe ya guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by BlessedNuel: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Tanker of grease to his elbow
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2021
The next wizkid kiss
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Galaticos444: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Victoryy1:
Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!!

Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!!

It's now official.... Nairaland is belongs to the ipob members!!

The Igbo moderators have ruin this forum!!

Ipob are now in fully incharge of this forum...

Imagine an igbo moderator banning for telling an ipob insulting the north nyamiri shut up!!

Imagine an ipob moderator banning me on Nairaland for telling his fellow ipob animal to shut up!!

Dear seun... I am not the type any one can silence with tyranny and injustice!!

The Igbo moderator can never intimidate me into silence.

This is just the beginning...

Banning me is only giving me strength...

I will defend my region to the end!!

A brainless igbo moderator is too small to stop me from defending my northern region.

Banning me will only keep Me strong!!!

The same Igbos calling Yorubas Afonja and ndi Ofe mmanu!!

The same Igbos calling Hausas ndi ugwu!!

An ipob igbo moderator ban me for telling his brothers "Nyamiri shut up!!

Dear igbo moderator... You go ban tire!!
bro u ar doing dis on Monday morning wen people ar out there hustling,pls get a life d year jst started

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Catchfirez: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Victoryy1:

Imagine an igbo moderator banning for telling an ipob insulting the north nyamiri shut up!!

Imagine an ipob moderator banning me on Nairaland for telling his fellow ipob animal to shut up!!

A brainless igbo moderator is too small to stop me from defending my northern region.

Another one as bite the dust. Dem never ban you.. get sense you don't want to have sense, you masturbate all over nairaland to defend your master.

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by porthouse7(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Victoryy1:

arewa u don chop ban again, don't worry we will need to start a forum for u to promote arrewa.... on a serious note Igbo's are trying hard to dominate dis forum, if u are observant u will seen d trend

3 Likes

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

I know some fine Rap artist that later became singers.
If you listen to Diamond Jimma, you wouldn't know nigga was a bad ass rapper before he became a singer. Sometimes I wonder how he could do that.

Currently he is a singer. Let's speak of what we have seen today and not what might happen tomorrow. As of today, he is a singer.

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by HelpYourself(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Hello i am here for you , feeling depressed?

Suicide is not the answer

https://www.nairaland.com/6357075/suicide-not-answer-gather-here

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Bede2u(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Victoryy1:

you seem like a bigot bro. Nobody has been insulted on this forum like igbos have. We have been abused by everyone simply because we supported GEJ and continue to demand referendum. In my honest opinion, you deserve a long-term ban undecided

1 Like

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
LMAO..
Wakanda nonsense is this bayii
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Offpoint1: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
The title says Rapper, gone through the entire IG no single rap freestyle... just the usual lyrics-less crap they've dishing before.... nothing different
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Anigreat: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked

I just checked the stupid rant by Victoryy1 aka Arrewa has been deleted. I have never been proud of this forum as I am now. God bless nairaland and to all the hard working mods.
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by peyirey: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
REGISTER NOW!!!

Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by osesology(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Even me too, cos I don't understand
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
OP

So listening to that boy, it sounds like RAP to you abi?

Another Wizkid and REMA in the making
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by idu1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nothing special here.
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by SpiritFree: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Drake don dey hear yoruba grin
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by 2shure: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Noise
Re: Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram by OSASBOI: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
careytommy37:
me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies / ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.