Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Refer And Earn. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Refer And Earn. (143 Views)

Best Refer And Earn App In Nigeria 2024 / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App / Best 4 Passive Income Refer And Earn Site(legit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Earn. by kashtanyi(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Hello nairalanders .
I bring you this wonderful news on how you can earn #5000 and above just by referring someone to this wonderful company of mine.
Quidcycle capital is a loan/investment company.
Refer anyone to me within Lagos only..and stand a chance to win #5000 or more when the client successfully complete the loan or investment process.

You can simply send me a text via WhatsApp 08035708702. So I can put you through with ease.
The money is coming out from my own salary, I can sign any court paper to that effect,so you won't feel cheated or otherwise.

I need your help.I just land this job.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Come And Join Chymall E-commerce And Be Earning Every 10-12days / *urgent Recruitment For Executive Drivers* *location: Magboro* / Secret Of Making Money Online Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.