Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri (496 Views)

Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. / Let's Talk About Nipost, USPS , Other Courier Problems / USPS or FedEx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Soseed: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
A phone was shipped to me through USPS courier service and i got a notification on January 4, 2021 that it already departed a transfer airport muritala muhammed and in transit to destination. Please how can i get my package

Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is no full detail....where is the phone coming from and to which country?have you paid custom import duty on the said phone?
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Soseed: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Benz4pimp:
This is no full detail....where is the phone coming from and to which country?have you paid custom import duty on the said phone?
... Its from. USA. I dont know where I'm to head to so i can pay the required fee that was the last update i had on my tracking id
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nipost is suppose to contact you on your package,since you said that wa stage let tracking....try tracking it today and tell me what it gives
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Soseed: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
I am yet to get an update on the tracking id
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Soseed:
I am yet to get an update on the tracking id
have you received a call from the post office?
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by Soseed: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
No
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by RoRoo: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Soseed:
No
which brand of phone was shipped?
Re: I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri by sofiscatedmoron: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Go your post office, tell them to track it for you, or your phone Don enter one chance,
This is naija

(1) (Reply)

HP SPECTRE --- Core I7-10th Gen... SOLD / sold / Samsung S9 Plus Mint 100K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.