Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi (857 Views)

Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team / Edo PDP Group Suspends Dokpesi, Ikimi, Braimoh, Oghiadohme, Others / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by bolaayenimo: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Former Minister of External Affairs and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Tom Ikimi, has felicitated with Prof. George Obiozor on his election as the President-General of Ohaneze Ndigbo.

He said the eminent scholar will use his wealth of experience and vast network to advance the cause of the Igbo nation.

In a congratulatory message he personally signed on Monday, Ikimi said the Igbo nation made a better choice with Obiozor’s election at this crucial period in national history.

He said the Igbo’s quest to play a significant role in Nigeria will materialise under the leadership of Obiozor, who has over the years established very robust contacts across the country.

Ikimi also congratulated the outgoing President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief John Nwodo, on the completion of an exciting and eventful tenure.

He said: “I have received with utmost pleasure the news of the election of Ambassador George Obiozor as the new President General of the apex Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

“The Igbo nation could never have made a better choice, particularly at this time of our nation’s evolution other than this erudite scholar and exquisite diplomat, who has earned my respect over the past three to four decades of our association.

“Ambassador George Obiozor, former Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA), Nigeria’s former Ambassador to Israel, Cyprus and the United States of America (USA), an accomplished academic would blend most admirably today with all political parties.

“He takes over from John Nnia Nwodo, who has successfully completed a very exciting and eventful tenure”.

Ikimi added: “The quest by the Igbo nation to play significant roles in the Nigerian nation will find an appropriate leadership in this new President-General, who over the years has established very robust contacts across the country.

“Ambassador Georgy, I pray that God grants you good sound health in the years ahead and a very successful history-making tenure”.
https://thenationonlineng.net/ikimi-obiozor-will-protect-igbos-interest/

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Igbo presidency is a must in 2023
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Tranquillity360: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
We will be watching...

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Miyetti Allah appointed the Oldman to protect the interest of the Fulani's, Igbos do not recognize Ohaneze Ndigbo.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
lies
Paperworka:
Miyetti Allah appointed the Oldman to protect the interest of the Fulani's, Igbos do not recognize Ohaneze Ndigbo.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Atiku singlehanded the election that produced George Obizor.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
wetin concern Miyetti Allah with Ohanaeze election
Paperworka:

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
lies

Have I opened your eyes now? angry angry angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
are you sure that letter is not forged? miyetti allah dictating to ohanaeze ndigbo
Paperworka:

Have I opened your eyes now? angry angry angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ojiofor: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

Stop believing in your own lies because it makes you look stupid.
Internet people of Biafra(IPOB)is a scam created by a scammer to scam extremely gullible minds like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
are you sure that letter is not forged? miyetti allah dictating to ohanaeze ndigbo
Did you see the date the letter was drafted?.., it was leaked in November and you still call it forged?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

Igbos are notorious forgers and liars.Shameless internet people of biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
that' serious oooo
Paperworka:

Did you see the date the letter was drafted?.., it was leaked in November and you still call it forged?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

Stop believing in your own lies because it makes you look stupid.
Internet people of Biafra(IPOB)is a scam created by a scammer to scam extremely gullible minds like you.

I am not a registered member of IPOB but I am IPOB and a lover of Truth. I know you love lies and that's why you hate IPOB and call them scammers.
my question is this...

-You are living in a country or state whereby when people travel abroad they get celebrated because of the dilapidated nature of the Igbo land and the poverty ravaging faces around you, Have you been this bold to call your Governors scammers?
-Have you been this bold to criticize your ohaneze indigbos who where caught at Authors house stiffing their pockets with money?
-Your Fulani leaders that promised you heaven and earth during election and later subjected you into poverty. Have you been this bold to call them
scammers?
-I believe you have seen the corps of your fellow sisters and brothers butchered by Fulani. Have you spoken about this? or is it because your family member is not involved?

the greed and envy in an Igbo man has engulfed you completely , maybe you were laid off by IPOB and you decided to bring them down which is common among the Igbos. Instead of supporting your own like other tribes did you are here to preach to me about scammers.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by hisexcellency34: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
why is IPOB against Ohanaeze
Paperworka:

I am not a registered member of IPOB but I am IPOB and a lover of Truth. I know you love lies and that's why you hate IPOB and call them scammers.
my question is this...

-You are living in a country or state whereby when people travel abroad they get celebrated because of the dilapidated nature of the Igbo land and the poverty ravaging faces around you, Have you been this bold to call your Governors scammers?
-Have you been this bold to criticize your ohaneze indigbos who where caught at Authors house stiffing their pockets with money?
-Your Fulani leaders that promised you heaven and earth during election and later subjected you into poverty. Have you been this bold to call them
scammers?
-I believe you have seen the corps of your fellow sisters and brothers butchered by Fulani. Have you spoken about this? or is it because your family member is not involved?

the greed and envy in an Igbo man has engulfed you completely , maybe you were laid off by IPOB and you decided to bring them down which is common among the Igbos. Instead of supporting your own like other tribes did you are here to preach to me about scammers.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

my question is this...

scammers?

To deny that you are not a registered ipob member is a lie from pit of hell.
Every other thing you wrote there is trash.
Okezie ikpeazu is my governor I have no love for him due to his bad leadership in Abia state.
We have a new PG of ohanaeze ndi Igbo instead of you criminals in IPOB to position yourselves to work with the new Igbo leadership for the betterment of Igbo land rather, you guys want to run him down with lies and propaganda even before he takes office because of selfish interest of your runaway saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
why is IPOB against Ohanaeze

it is simply because they are the medium through which Fulani could gain access to our lands and borders fraudulently, not only because they are 99% corrupt but they are all sellouts

Mind you any state in the North that has an Emir is an indication of Fulani domination except (BORNU) But little did they know that the TERM Ohaneze has no place in Igbo ancestry.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

To deny that you are not a registered ipob member is a lie from pit of hell.
Every other thing you wrote there is trash.
Okezie ikpeazu is my governor I have no love for his due to his bad leadership in Abia state.
We have a new PG of ohanaeze ndi Igbo instead of you criminals in IPOB to position yourselves to work with the new Igbo leadership for the betterment of Igbo land instead, you guys want to run him down with lies and propaganda even before he takes office because of selfish interest of your runaway saviour.

Your new PG of Ohanaeze ndigbo IS A PRODUCT OF JIHAD, you might not know this because you have aligned yourself to the throne and therefore beclouded by the gain henceforth.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by KosiGee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

Whoever came up with this idea is very mischievous. Only gullible people would believe this and the originators of this nonsense are devilish.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ojiofor: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

Your new PG of Ohanaeze ndigbo IS A PRODUCT OF JIHAD, you might not know this because you have aligned yourself to the throne and therefore beclouded by the gain henceforth.

Delusional
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ikology(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

it is simply because they are the medium through which Fulani could gain access to our lands and borders fraudulently, not only because they are 99% corrupt but they are all sellouts

Mind you any state in the North that has an Emir is an indication of Fulani domination except (BORNU) But little did they know that the TERM Ohaneze has no place in Igbo ancestry.

The way you Igbos or IPOB apologist mention Fulani everywhere is becoming stale. Igbos reside in the North, even in the most remote place, eking a living and relating nicely with the indigenes of that area. But Igbos in all social media want the world to believe that Fulani is their enemy. Are you people daft You people antagonize everyone but Nnamdi Kanu. Somebody who uses the young people in the southeast in his scheming. How can you claim that OHANEZE leadership is a medium for Fulani to gain access? Gain access to where? Stop ridiculing the great Igbo race with your victim mentality. You constantly vilify Nnia Nwodo till his tenure ended. The ESN formations remains a charade and a staged make belief security outfit that does not exist anywhere. Most the boys that went to south south for training have returned home to to feed off their parents, while we are meant to believe that ESN is some where working for us. It is terrible. A corn artist he is

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Bonesking(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ambassador George Obiozor is the man of the people! May his tenure ursher in progress and fruit-fullness in Igboland.

SE PDP, Nnamdi Kanu and their fellow PDP/IPOB youths spreading the fake rumour of Fulani installment are losers. Shame on them.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
How come EVERY other tribe is about the "election" of Obiozor apart from South Easterners ? I come in peace though cool
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ikology(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:

What You need help
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Ikology(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
How come EVERY other tribe is about the "election" of Obiozor apart from South Easterners ? I come in peace though cool

Because it was zoned to Imo State! The governor took it personal to install one of his own. The tribe you don't want to mention is southwest, they are only happy because he was elected by APC, a party they have interest in. Southeast never cared about who becomes Ohaneze ndi Igbo. The association have no impact in the life of an average igbo man. They don't shape opinions here.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo: Obiozor Will Protect Interest Of Igbo Nation - Tom Ikimi by Paperworka: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ikology:

What You need help

Help on what?

OHANEZE leadership is a scam in my own understanding and even though such an Idea should exist, The supreme court governor, the Caliphate serving governors and their hungry political party members shouldn't get their fitly hands in its selection.

(1) (Reply)

Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest / Sunday Igboho Live In Berlin Germany Asking For Yoruba Support / Obaseki Plans New Airport In Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.