Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest (857 Views)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 8 March 2021 Broadcast / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by slimanyd: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Adeyemo, a.k.a Igboho, who spoke on a private radio programme in Ibadan, Oyo State, hinted that the Fulani herders have more sophisticated weapons than the operatives of the Western Nigeria Security Network codenamed Amotekun.

Igboho a popular figure in the South West zone insisted that Fulani herders must fish out the killers of prominent Yoruba sons and daughters.

“One Jabele called my attention to how Fulani men are maltreating Yoruba in the area and how they are killing, kidnapping and their Seriki collecting ransom from their victims. I intervened after the people and leaders in the area called me to do so.

“When I got there, they complained of the murders that happened lately. They expressed their helplessness and that the situation had become unbearable and they wanted the Fulani herders out.

“I asked about the head, they mentioned Seriki; that no one can confront him. They replied that Seriki is so powerful that when the police arrested his sons, he threatened a crisis within 72 hours. Of course, the police released them.

“When I got to Seriki’s residence, he called a senior Police officer. I said no problem, he gave me the phone. Just then, one of my boys called my attention that a Fulani man had pointed a gun at me, I approached and dared him to shoot. We took the gun.

“Soon after, another person fired a shot. We rushed and grabbed the pump-action gun. Then, I went to Seriki and told him ‘These are guns’. He apologized.

At that point, I insisted those who killed Doctor Aborode, Alhaja and others must be fished out. His response was ‘I am scolding the boys who did the job’. I said: really?

“What amazed me was the type of vehicles in his compound like Camry, Venza and Range Rover cars of about N15million. I wondered if it was through N80, 000 cows that he made all this money. Such funds can only be through kidnapping.
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by helinues: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Toh
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by AJOBI77(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmnn. Eye opener
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by espn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
fulanis....
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by thatigboman: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na waoh. These animals from futa jallon are really a menace to the society
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by InfernoNig: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is Seriously serious. So people don't have heart anymore.
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by Tumbulum: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerians know your enemy and stand to fight it.
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by gasparpisciotta: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stories that touch
Re: Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest by Dedetwo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
thatigboman:
Na waoh. These animals from futa jallon are really a menace to the society

They are not menaces but smarts. The goons who termed the northerners as fools can realize that the so-called sophistication is far from truth.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Live In Berlin Germany Asking For Yoruba Support / Wike, Former Commissioner In War Of Words On TV Programme / The Five Types Of Unknown Gunmen Ravaging The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.