Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian National Dishonour List - Transparency For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian National Dishonour List - Transparency For Nigeria (515 Views)

Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques / GCON-Grand Crook Of The Order Of Niger, Nigeria National Dishonour Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian National Dishonour List - Transparency For Nigeria by Firefire(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
This is a list of notable men and women who have dishonoured the good image of Nigeria within and outside the country. The list includes, those who have been convicted through the legal system or the public opinion as well as those awaiting trial but with overwhelming evidences against them.

The following is a comprehensive list of convicted and suspected looters as officially published by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). As 2011 elections are around the corner, we can not afford to have any of them in government. Many of them have been entrusted in the past with our collective resources only to our regrets.

Check the names here:

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2506&Itemid=161

(1) (Reply)

I Am 25 Years, I Never Vote Before In My Life / Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? / How To Choose Whom To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.