Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? (508 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? by omoalaro: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Attached is my estimation of voting pattern as of today. I will vote for BB but i will like to see a situation where the opposition will come together before the polls to rescue this country from sure collapse. Together, we must willfully choose a new course for Nigeria. The time is now.

Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? by efisher(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
An opposition alliance is not workable at this point. PDP has the election free and fair. There is a thread on this topic you may like to see:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628352.0.html
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? by danjohn: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
omo alaro:

Attached is my estimation of voting pattern as of today. I will vote for BB but i will like to see a situation where the opposition will come together before the polls to rescue this country from sure collapse. Together, we must willfully choose a new course for Nigeria. The time is now.

There are errors in you file.  The percentages are wrong.  I copied the exact same numbers in your file into excel and the result is Jonathan 38.03% and Buhari 37.17%.  According to your projection, Jonathan leads by .86% which makes the race a statistical tie.  In the word document you posted you said that Jonathan gets 41.89% and Buhari gets 32.567%.  Although I think it is unfortunate that your information was very misleading.  I understand that we are all human beings and we make mistakes.

Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Without RIGGING, ACN or CPC will produce the new President of Nigeria. The Hausa and Yoruba voters will vote for Change. But there are many Igbos and South- south voters who will vote for GEJ, because he is their son of the soil.
Re: Can You Predict The Outcome Of The Presidential Poll? by BravoZulu1: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
BB will win the votes cast, GEJ/SAMBO will win the elections. DIG IT.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Whom To Vote / What Is Happening To The Election Results In South/south And South/east? / To The Imo Heartland In Search Of Votes: A Learning Odyssey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.