Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Has It Ever Crossed Your Mind To Ask These Questions? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has It Ever Crossed Your Mind To Ask These Questions? (144 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview / Never Go For A Job Interview Unprepared For These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has It Ever Crossed Your Mind To Ask These Questions? by JPIC(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why is my bank asking if I want to recharge my airtime anytime I use the ATM?

Why are the loan Apps now having 'Airtime recharge' features on their platforms?

Why does my bank short code now has everything I basically can't do without, they tell me I can now recharge my phone, dstv and gotv, even startimes too?

Why is Jumia now into telecoms VTU?

The answer is obvious, VTU distribution is a serious business with highest re-buy effect.

Nobody is ever compelled to recharge his/her phone or subscribe on their phones. It is always done of one's own volition.

They earn on per seconds billings...

VTU TELECOM BUSINESS is giving you the opportunity to own a private VTU licence and make your own money just like the banks are already doing...

Since, I joined VTU telecom business , I earn everytime I.......

Buy airtime and data

Sell airtime and data to people

Recharge my DSTV, and cable TV for other people.

I even earn when I pay my electricity bills and do same for other people.

I earn anytime any of my referrals(direct and indirect) do any of the transactions

Think and Invest In My Telecom Business.

Chat me up with the number in my bio for more info.

(1) (Reply)

News Editor Needed Urgently In Warri / Closed...??? / Software Developer / Software Engineer Vacancy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.