Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. (1232 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
I serve a living and miraculous God. God did so many things in my life especially 2020 to this 2021.

1. he delivered me from madness. it's not easy to run mental and come back to yourself. I know it's hard especially the discrimination. people not taking you serious and lack of been able to secure any job.

2. but God sent two Nairalander into my life, who sent me some money to support me open my barbing saloon shop. because I am naturally gifted a talented barber. portacabin sent 60k, and olabrinks sent me 18k. i rented a shop bought a manageable generated some clippers, and I rewired the shop. I will soon get a mirror, chairs, fan, bulb, towel, banner and paint the shop.

3. lastly I survived and accident on Saturday which no one believe I could survive it is unbelievable.
I lost a teeth and a toe with some little scratches.
but Glory be to Almighty God am alive and God bless portacabin and olabrinks.

tell us about miraculous things God has done in your life recently.

cc lalasticlala

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by godsplan123: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
wonderful!
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
godsplan123:
wonderful!
indeed sir. can you share with us the work of God in your life?
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by mariahAngel(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
You've been through so much within a short time than most people in their lifetime. Yet you keep bouncing back...
You've got a fighting spirit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
You been through so much within a short time than most people in their lifetime. Yet you keep bouncing back...
You've got a fighting spirit.
it's all on God I believe my story will change and I will represent something God in this nation. so help me Gid
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Opebusola(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Waking up each day is a miracle on its own. I know God will do His Miraculous works in my life and change my story for good.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Opebusola:
Waking up each day is a miracle on its own. I know God will do His Miraculous works in my life and change my story for good.
glory be to God
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by merieam16(f): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thank God for your life, we are all living testimony. Waking alone its nt an easy task

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Olunmercy56(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
I love your spirit, nobody should give up no matter what, it's better to beg than to steal. There are many Angels in shape of human being here on nairaland. God bless all the givers in Jesus name, you shall never lack. Op, I wish you success in all your doings.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by culf: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
I would have lost my job today, though we are praying for God to bless us more, a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the sky.
A situation came up, though its my fault, the person said she has tried, have been patient enough, that she will be going to my office today and I know once she got there, i'm done, my job will be history.
I have prayed about the situation and I told God I'm trusting him, if He help me fine, if He doesn't, if I perish let me perish but I'm leaving everything to him.
Around 6pm yesterday, what was lingering for years and months was settled by God, very usually.
God is super faithful, so loving more than we could ever imagine.

Father Lord, I'm super grateful to you.

this is the latest one, they are too numerous to mention....

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aww.. sorry about the accident. Hope you're better now.

The good God who has begun a new thing in your life will perfect it in Jesus name

Just get closer to God and continue to trust in Him.

You're blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
merieam16:
Thank God for your life, we are all living testimony. Waking alone its nt an easy task
thank you am happy
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I love your spirit, nobody should give up no matter what, it's better to beg than to steal. There are many Angels in shape of human being here on nairaland. God bless all the givers in Jesus name, you shall never lack. Op, I wish you success in all your doings.
Ameen thank uuu. I appreciate how U people treats me with cares and supports
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Aww.. sorry about the accident. Hope you're better now.

The good God who has begun a new thing in your life will perfect it in Jesus name

Just get closer to God and continue to trust in Him.

You're blessed.
Ameen thanks am getting better now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by KingAlayinde(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
orookomama:
I serve a living and miraculous God. God did so many things in my life especially 2020 to this 2021.

1. he delivered me from madness. it's not easy to run mental and come back to yourself. I know it's hard especially the discrimination. people not taking you serious and lack of been able to secure any job.

2. but God sent two Nairalander into my life, who sent me some money to support me open my barbing saloon shop. because I am naturally gifted a talented barber. portacabin sent 60k, and olabrinks sent me 18k. i rented a shop bought a manageable generated some clippers, and I rewired the shop. I will soon get a mirror, chairs, fan, bulb, towel, banner and paint the shop.

3. lastly I survived and accident on Saturday which no one believe I could survive it is unbelievable.

cc lalasticlala

may God keeps seeing u through...... life it a journey for everyone just different route
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Darkerberry: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Stay winning by God's grace bro.. and as for me, He has done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, Narekelemo�

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Abimbolafavour(f): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2021
orookomama:

cc lalasticlala
God is great.... am always praying for God to send my helpers.
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
KingAlayinde:

may God keeps seeing u through...... life it a journey for everyone just different route
Ameen
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
God is great.... am always praying for God to send my helpers.
amen
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Darkerberry:
Stay winning by God's grace bro.. and as for me, He has done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, Narekelemo�
praise be to God

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by orookomama: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
culf:
I would have lost my job today, though we are praying for God to bless us more, a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the sky.
A situation came up, though its my fault, the person said she has tried, have been patient enough, that she will be going to my office today and I know once she got there, i'm done, my job will be history.
I have prayed about the situation and I told God I'm trusting him, if He help me fine, if He doesn't, if I perish let me perish but I'm leaving everything to him.
Around 6pm yesterday, what was lingering for years and months was settled by God, very usually.
God is super faithful, so loving more than we could ever imagine.

Father Lord, I'm super grateful to you.

this is the latest one, they are too numerous to mention....
Glory be to almighty God am happy for you
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by culf: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
orookomama:
Glory be to almighty God am happy for you

Amen oooo, Thank you, God is super faithful. Glory be to His name.
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Nazgul: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2021
I survived 2020 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by godsplan123: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Nazgul:
I survived 2020 cheesy
lol
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by dobnina(f): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2021
godsplan123:
lol
godsplan123 IS A SCAMMER. HE HAS BEEN BURSTED IN THE FAMILY SECTION.
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM.
Re: Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2021
I notice that no matter what i go through,i always come out as a winner because i no spoil person own,nobody fit spoil my own,i am bjprodint.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians Hate Cats / Painful Exit! / Culture Of Husband's Family Seizing Widows' Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.