Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Avoid This Certifications In 2021 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avoid This Certifications In 2021 (218 Views)

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life / Avoid This Certifications In 2021 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This Certifications In 2021 by mrrandomguy: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
1. ICAN
After paying so much for registration, training, examination and induction, and going through the stress of passing the exams, you will be told by "accounting elders" to start selling plantain chips, waist beads, bone straight or Brazilian hair and mobile phone accessories right there during your induction.

2. CIS
The Chartered institute of stockbrokers is the most useless professional bodies in Nigeria.
Don't ever think that you will become a financial analyst on passing the exam. There is a descrimination against holders of this certificate by recruiters in the financial industry. A UK graduate or any applicant who can speak a fake accent will be employed before you. The best you will get is a broker position which is glorified marketing.
They will keep asking you to pay for for CPD almost every month. It ranges from 30k to 50k.
You are also required to pay building levy every year and 60k annual due whether you have job or not.

3. NIM
Nigerian Institute of Management is a useless organisation. The certificates usually end up with the suya man. They keep deceiving youth corpers to raise money for office rent. Their office is in Victoria Island.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do When Maltreated By My Employers? / 4 Ways To Improve Employee Retention / I Want To Sell Some Of My Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.