Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life (66255 Views)

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. / Is It Now A Bad Thing If You're Not A Yahoo Guy? / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Chijeep(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET

271 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Cassandraloius: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
You're absolutely right.

258 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Sirmwill: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
When the devil wants to finish someone financially

He would make the person win for few consecutive times

Then boom

They would borrow money and then lose and get into serious debt

331 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Chijeep(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
When the devil wants to finish someone financially

He would make the person win for few consecutive times

Then boom

They would borrow money and then lose and get into serious debt
Seriously it's like there's a devil behind that thing

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Sirmwill: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chijeep:

Seriously it's like there's a devil behind that thing

There are devil's behind it 😂

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Blake755: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2023
It started with first winning cheesy cheesy angry

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by CoronaVirusPro: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gambling grin grin grin

I rather use my money to eat Ofe Nsala and Guinness stout.

You will never win at the end of the day. Gambling must wreck you!

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by SaturnNick(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whattt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Betting should be for Rich people

Staking 1m on Mancity to win Wolverhampton and dey get around 1.5m

Not staking 100naira on 40 teams to win 2.5m wey go still cut like say no tommor

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by haybhi1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
The thing be say this life no just get formula, na to just find wetin dey work for pezin, make pezin stick to am.

Three weeks ago, a guy I know of won 15 millionaire by staking a game of just N300. With 1000, that 15M could've even tripled. At that moment, I really wished I was a gambler. Imagine the turn around that'll follow that. There ade other stories out there too.

I think the key in life is just to never go overboard and always playing safe. Otherwise, life no get formula jare. Like if you dey gamble, always use your brain. Only 10% of your net finance. If you're not one, do something else to improve your life, but within limits. Because even careless businesses have ruined wealthy people.

With carefulness, no one ever loses. Ire o.

UnemployedGradu:
your first statement shows you are the most sensible person I have met on nairaland! Life is all about doing what works for you. I won about 390 k from betting last week! Though it ate me only #1,700 all the while I have been playing it this season plus the initial 9k that I cashed out then. See betting works for me and I would continue playing it. Sir, your first statement shows you are matured, please how old are you?
Omo, I happy for you o baba mi, be like e dey click for you, e no go spoil for you. Nairaland get plenty more wise people, just pay more attention you go see them. Thank you for the encomium senior man. 🙌 I dey my late 20s.

maisauki:

Patience, brotherly 🫂
Just give that guy two to three years and see whether he's still a millionaire
You people are misunderstanding the idea of reality. Life is not black and white. Some things, like carefulness, cautiousness, and discipline, will keep some conditions safe regardless of any storm. With them, you no go too quick rich/win, but you no go ever lose.

If that guy that won 15M stick to using 300 daily to stake a game with the hope to win another 15M, do you know it will take him about 137 years before that his current money (15) get exhausted? That's to assume he doesn't win at all through those years o. It's indiscipline and carelessness in handling whatever we have that makes us lose, gambling or not.

titusmichael27:

I give you a period of three years. In this game, pray not to win because that's the root of all poverty
Life's not black and white, that one's a gambler doesn't automatically mean his life will be ultimately miserable. That one's a cleric, so uptight or focused doesn't mean their life will be ultimately successful.
Discipline and carefulness are the closest to the formula in life, but life no get one kain formula, baba mi.

Peace o

322 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by cjudy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tell that to one Almiron in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by dondodo: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter obi is responsible for this

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Guyman01: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
There are many people who play bets but not addicted to it, it's like fun game to these category of bettors and they don't go broke because their minds are not fixated on betting and they make good money time to time from betting while focused on their dreams.
You will also note that they don't play Virtuals but only Sports with monies they can easily afford to lose by predicting which club will win or lose as ardent football lovers

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by kuntash: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
dem no dey hear o

Even though they saw Most of their parents and grandparents suffered from it in a different package of pool.

Now it's been rebranded as betting , given different names and sponsored by big companies with advertisment done by notable and supposedly responsible people for a catch .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Buking1: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin angry angry
I have my co tenets who built house out of it
Though he never play it but he own multiple shop where they play it

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Outtamymynd: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
A fool's game

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by bestman09(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's only self discipline and grace of God that delivers one from gambling addiction

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by wittywriter: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shoutout to all risk takers that do so responsibly.
Zealag:
How do Mayor of Ekiti does his magic na
It's more of intuitive selection and not magic.

Wittyness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Kutunban: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Them no dey tell person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Okiton: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
wink

I've never seen a successful gambler

One fact about gamble I know is no matter how much you win today you will surely lose double of it tomorrow

Betting is demonic

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by olisefom: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Best way to avoid it is never to learn about it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Eloxx87(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
OK, may be after I don chop my own sha.

Chijeep:
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET

7 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Risingblue008(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ff
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by MykellOni(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
A
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by seunlayi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmm
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by OKUCHI11(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
our present youth empowerment... just leave am there ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by whytediamond(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin

They do not learn from their forefathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by joshjc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
For some it's like an investment, just bet responsible with the amount of money you can afford to lose,also have a specific pattern

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by kennyz247(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Avoid third party vendor results..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.