Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (825 Views)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea by mubaraqqq(f): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
Here is a freebie for all those always asking for business ideas.  As we all know Nigerians now have a very bad reputation among retailers, business abroad. People will never ship anything to Nigeria.   What they need is an intermediary that is willing to vouch for those people in Nigeria.

How you ask?  For instance, I am in Nigeria and I need to buy merchandise from a retailer abroad, it can be online or any where in the world. The retailer says no way he is not doing business with Nigerians.  Because he has been burned, heard stories blah blah blah …….

As an intermediary you will go up to retailer and say I have checked out the business they are legit. The intermediary will have to insure that product 100%. Which means the intermediary really have to be on the ground to make sure the business is legit and carry a hefty insurance to cover you.

Now the intermediary would have to sell itself to both sides.  Convince people doing business in Nigeria they need to register with them. The harder part will be convincing the retailers abroad that you are legit and will insure them 100%

This will be like the Better Business Bureau. In order words any body that wants to do business abroad will have to sign up with you.
Re: Business Idea by derfla(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
good to hear about this though. It sound vey intesresting but i know its gonna be a lil tasky more importanyly, the convincing part. However, it has a brilliant hope for the aspiring retailer in the sense that once you are able to cross one hurdle, the remaining will be like walking on the pitch.

i am very interested with this biz line, can you get in touch by email?
derfla2003@yahoo.com

Thanks for the info.
Re: Business Idea by ashmanpolo: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2007
For more business ideas you can contsct me on 07030687844. I have a book on this topic yet to be published

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Information ? / Electronic Board / Mlm Hype Doesn’t Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.